[Ch7] Baan Sila Dang (Polyplus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like it but Poan needs to stop thinking she's the only one capable of taking care of their father. She's so clueless it's nerve wracking sometimes. I like Pen's character. I can see her playing in other roles. I hope both twins are promoted well because they seem promising as actresses. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think I'm going to stop watching this until the end or until one of you guys tell me that Pen is back kicking ass again. I seriously can not watch the weak twin get abused again. She's so annoying when she's in that dumb mode. Why the heck did they switch back? I had to forward that part so didn't catch it.

Also Vee has zero chemistry with either twin. They both work better with Tle. The bickering between Pen/Tle is a whole lot better and more fun than Pen/Trai's bickering.

I bet the twins are fraternal twins, not identical. It's pretty easy to tell them apart. Even when they're dressed exactly alike with the same hair like I saw in an interview, their face is different.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
No, identical twins don't necessarily have to look completely alike (even though it's called identical). Nicole and Camilla are identical twins because if they were fraternal, they would look completely different.

I can't watch Pon's cluelessness either when it comes to her step family, but Pen should at least let Pon know of her suspicions so that Pon can be aware of it. Also, it's not that Pon thinks she's the only one who can take care of their dad. She switched back because their mom wanted to take both the twins back and she said she can't abandon their dad. I don't see why they can't just take the dad with them. Retreat for now and then go back to get rid of them.

I totally skip the bad people's scenes. They're so boring and repetitive. I only watch the scenes with the twins and a few of the scenes with Trai and his sister.

Btw, which one's Nicole and which one's Camilla lol?

x0unerthanlater

It was pointless for Pon to switch back to care for their father. She's helpless and is so unaware of her surroundings it's irritating. When Pon & Pen was in the car with their mom, Pon ditched even after Pen said she wanted to stay with their father. I think it's because Pon is much more attached to their father, which is understandable. But she's stubborn. I hope she realizes the dangers her father and herself is in. Pen is the only one who can safely stay in that house with those wretched people. 

Agree with @jeanie1, I can tell them apart too. Their faces are different and even their voices too.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @TubbyTinker. I was just too lazy to look it up lol.

Of course it was pointless and irritating of Pon to switch back with Pen, but I guess she missed her dad too much. At least she fought back against the step-brother in the scene where he said he'd take them to the hospital but ended up trying to rape Pon. She has some spirit. She just needs to learn to nurture it.

It boggles my mind (I haven't watched this week's episodes yet) how the step-mother can't figure out that they switched. It's a complete personality change. I'd get it if she didn't know the twins existed but she does, so I can't understand why she would dismiss her suspicions. A girl you abused and mistreated all her life isn't going to suddenly change overnight and start fighting back unless she's had enough. And then there's her English, too. How is a girl who didn't even finish high school (or did she only finish high school?) going to know English business terminology? I guess the step-mother can't believe the ex-wife would ever return, much less the daughters switching.

It's easy to tell the twins apart, and I don't know if it's just because they're actually two different people, but it really does feel like two different people playing the roles (if that made any sense). Usually in these twin lakorns, the twins have different personalities, but sometimes it feels like they're just two halves of one whole, but in this case, they just feel like two different people. I think Nicole is more striking and stunning, but Camilla has this really sweet face that makes her very lovely. And although their acting may still be slightly (just slightly) stiff at times, both of them are doing a good job for their first lakorn. I'm looking forward to their future lakorns and to see them grow as actresses.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, i think Pon only finished High school.
But seriously, how can you not tell them apart if you've been living with them for most of their lives?
The step-mother has pretty much seen Pon since she was a baby.