[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Four more days :) I've never watched the old version, but it seems that it was very good. I'm watching this one because it's the only lakorn out that Min made this year.

Reactions: lgm

erinhang

sarNie Adult
They promoted this today. Here are a couple of pictures

OMG is Vee making fun of Min's nose. :coverlaf: I think a lot of boy actors make fun of her of her nose because her nose isn't very high :p . I think her nose is very cute though.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Anyone watched the first episode? Please help me find a website to watch it. Some pictures from the first episode...
Cr.minnieclub
Cr.baitongzae
Cr.4nungning4 
Cr.bbtvch7_fc
Cr.minnieclub
Cr.bbtvch7_fc

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I want to take a glimpse of the lakorn so bad but I have too many things to do. Hopefully I can start next week.

ending credits - I like Puifai's version of this song, she pulls off the classic voice quite well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXgzCpdOt3k

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I watched the first episode, and I pity Min so much. So much tears on just the first ep. I'm looking forward to next episode. Give this lakorn a chance. According to Minnietheweir_interfc... 
The positive feedback(just a small sample) from Thai netizens @ pantip on "Baan SaiTong(2015)" after watching EP.1:
They praised Min's version of Potjaman, saying she was born for this role--both the looks and the voice.@minpechaya 
The production company Daravideo was also praised for the quality in picture and production on this period lakorn. @louisedaravdo @noi_mini@ch7dramasociety  Many Ch3 lakorn fans said they will tune in for this lakorn for the following weekends...  
Yeah! Happy for Min and the whole team

Reactions: lgm

D~D

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:
I watched the first episode, and I pity Min so much. So much tears on just the first ep. I'm looking forward to next episode. Give this lakorn a chance. According to Minnietheweir_interfc... 
The positive feedback(just a small sample) from Thai netizens @ pantip on "Baan SaiTong(2015)" after watching EP.1:
They praised Min's version of Potjaman, saying she was born for this role--both the looks and the voice.@minpechaya 
The production company Daravideo was also praised for the quality in picture and production on this period lakorn. @louisedaravdo @noi_mini@ch7dramasociety  Many Ch3 lakorn fans said they will tune in for this lakorn for the following weekends...  
Yeah! Happy for Min and the whole team

Where can I watch Bansaitong ?? :teary:

D~D

sarNie Adult
AsianFemale said:
OMGGG why must be VEE?????????? He is sooooooooo emotionless and still cant act... :rant:  :rant: 

The guy is OLD!!!  :weee:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay finally made the time to watch! 

I appreciate that they gave some visual context at the beginning of the lakorn with Poj and Chai Klang's grandfathers. Min's portrays Poj very well, she's way better than Joy but to be fair Joy only had one lakorn under her belt at that time. I'm not even going to compare to Monrudee's version since no one can even reach her level of acting. Poj is a little softer than previous versions though, Poj probably wouldn't have broke down crying as much as she did but MEH I'm keeping my mind open for slight changes. Khun Ying Yai seems off in this version and I'm not sure if it's Noos' acting or just the direction, it was weird how her cornered her mother and sister, I know she resents them for what happened to her but Ying Yai is supposed to be a bit more cool headed. The boy playing Chai Noi is doing quite well, he's a difficult character to play physically and mentally. Props to getting the older cast, glad to see Noti back onscreen and of course the wonderful actor playing the grandfather (loved him since old school Wanida). As for Vee, I never minded him, I liked him in all of the lakorns I've seen of his and his acting never really bothers me. I like him enough as Chai Klang. 

I found that keeping my expectations low helped me enjoy this lakorn more. My mom kept on complaining about EVERYTHING and still hates everything so far but me and my dad enjoyed it. The last time I watched this lakorn was about 5 years ago so my memory is still foggy so i had to ask my parents every five minutes who some of the characters were and their back story. Can't wait for the next episodes. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I knew Vee is kind of tan but in here he's dark. Or maybe just the pics. Min is pretty in here...Vee is just something else :)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Yay finally made the time to watch! 

I appreciate that they gave some visual context at the beginning of the lakorn with Poj and Chai Klang's grandfathers. Min's portrays Poj very well, she's way better than Joy but to be fair Joy only had one lakorn under her belt at that time. I'm not even going to compare to Monrudee's version since no one can even reach her level of acting. Poj is a little softer than previous versions though, Poj probably wouldn't have broke down crying as much as she did but MEH I'm keeping my mind open for slight changes. Khun Ying Yai seems off in this version and I'm not sure if it's Noos' acting or just the direction, it was weird how her cornered her mother and sister, I know she resents them for what happened to her but Ying Yai is supposed to be a bit more cool headed. The boy playing Chai Noi is doing quite well, he's a difficult character to play physically and mentally. Props to getting the older cast, glad to see Noti back onscreen and of course the wonderful actor playing the grandfather (loved him since old school Wanida). As for Vee, I never minded him, I liked him in all of the lakorns I've seen of his and his acting never really bothers me. I like him enough as Chai Klang. 

I found that keeping my expectations low helped me enjoy this lakorn more. My mom kept on complaining about EVERYTHING and still hates everything so far but me and my dad enjoyed it. The last time I watched this lakorn was about 5 years ago so my memory is still foggy so i had to ask my parents every five minutes who some of the characters were and their back story. Can't wait for the next episodes. 
You seemed to know what is going on. I am kind of confuse. I'm not Thai, but I've watched enough Thai lakorns to know what is going on.  What happen to Khun Ying Yai in the past. You said " She resents them for what happened to her" I didn't watch the last version so I'm confused. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
erinhang said:
You seemed to know what is going on. I am kind of confuse. I'm not Thai, but I've watched enough Thai lakorns to know what is going on.  What happen to Khun Ying Yai in the past. You said " She resents them for what happened to her" I didn't watch the last version so I'm confused. 

She hasn't revealed anything yet. I'm just speaking about prior knowledge I have since i've seen this lakorn multiple times. I don't want to spoil anything... unless you want me to spoil what Mom Panarai did to Ying Yai?