[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Not that one Erinhang, though I'm most excited to see that scene of Poj and Chai Klang. The one that gave me goosebumps is the pic of Chai Noi visiting Poj.

HuabNag, I made up my mind. I don't want Chai Klang to say those words. You are right, him not saying "I love you" and just showing Poj his love through his actions is what really makes this lakorn/novel so different and so special......that even without those words, we can feel it's meaning magnified through the way he protects and defends his wife.

Also, I hope no one tells Chai Klang that Poj is pregnant. I want him to realize it on his own like in Saranyu's version.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Some pictures from today's LAST ep! The first ep began on page 31, and now we're on page 43. We did a decent job getting this thread that far. We would have had more pages in this thread if it weren't for spoiler button.
cr:CH7DramaSociety, minpechaya, minnieclub

aww I feel so bad for Ying Lek.

I will miss this. I love Min as Potjaman; Vee turned out not as bad as I thought he would. Min was very petite next to Vee, which made this couple very cute together. This lakorn was not the best, but I watched from the beginning to the end. I sure am gonna miss waiting every Fri-Sun for this.Please share the ratings from beginning to end if you know. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the last episode. I'll be back to comment on it later. :D

Of course, I wish there were more Chai klang and Poj scenes, but Chai Klang's explanation scene was satisfying.  :wub:  It was kind of clever actually.....hehe....

Erinhang, I'll post the ratings once I see it. It should come out at the beginning of the week, but I doubt that the numbers will be that high for today's episode since it is a Friday and people don't stay in to watch lakorns, LOL

Missing them already

I don't know who to credit for this pic, but I don't own it. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
Of course, I wish there were more Chai klang and Poj scenes, but Chai Klang's explanation scene was satisfying.  :wub:  It was kind of clever actually.....hehe....

Erinhang, I'll post the ratings once I see it. It should come out at the beginning of the week, but I doubt that the numbers will be that high for today's episode since it is a Friday and people don't stay in to watch lakorns, LOL

Missing them already

I don't know who to credit for this pic, but I don't own it. 
I just finish the last episode and I love it! It was perfect, even though I do wish there were more scenes of Chai and Poj together too. The last episode is my favorite episode of this lakorn. So, Chai Noi did reincarnate to be Poj's son right? And didn't Chai tell Poj that  he loves her??

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I love how Pojanee changed herself, I love how Ying lek and her mom are at least respecting Poj now. I still wish we get to see like 1 year in the future to see if Ying Lek and her mom are finally accepting Poj and to see if Poj actually have a baby boy. I also want to see how Pojanee and Pojaman are going to react when they see each other again after all the misunderstanding. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up to esp. 22 and will finish tonight.

I have to agree with you ladies that I love the way Chai Klang reaction toward Than Tiew; he was straight and firm. He doesn’t want to hurt Poj more than she has been hurt. He knows, his mom, and sister had cause a lot of problems to Poj so he didn’t want to be another problem to her. The way he tells his mom off to not invite Than Tiew to dinner make him such a warm and caring husband. I just love it.
The scene where Pojanee tried to talk to Chai Klang about her sister rumor made me want to slap her off, but the way Chai Klang responded to her satisfied me more so I calmed down after watching that scene. Every word he said regarding Poj tell how much he loves and trust his wife. OK.. you can go off your way now, Pojanjee.

Another scene that I really like is the scene Chai Klang and Ying Lek talked outside Ban SaiTong during Chai Lek’s funeral. I was filled with joy and happiness for Poj. He said “I believe my wife is not a wicked, but I believe you and your people hate my wife and tried to destroy our happiness. Ying Lek, please just leave us alone….a good wife shouldn’t involve in other’s people business…leave us alone, good or bad, it is our problem” haha, yes… Ying Lek should listen to her brother.

I also love how both (Chai Klang and Poj) will defend each other from rumors. Chai Klang always stand by Poj’s side and I love it very much. I wish there will be such a “real” gentle man like Chai Klang who will love, trust and stand by myself…stop dreaming!!!!

My most emotional scene is when Chai Lek died. I cried with them. He just in a very sad life; his mom never showed her caring for him therefore he didn’t have her in his mind during his last breath; how sad. A mom should be the child’s god and protector, but Chai Lek never experiences such of feeling. Well, he will get that in his next life..like I had mentioned, I think Poj’s baby could be Chai Lek reincarnation lol.

Ok, I finished my essay. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
Not that one Erinhang, though I'm most excited to see that scene of Poj and Chai Klang. The one that gave me goosebumps is the pic of Chai Noi visiting Poj.

HuabNag, I made up my mind. I don't want Chai Klang to say those words. You are right, him not saying "I love you" and just showing Poj his love through his actions is what really makes this lakorn/novel so different and so special......that even without those words, we can feel it's meaning magnified through the way he protects and defends his wife.

Also, I hope no one tells Chai Klang that Poj is pregnant. I want him to realize it on his own like in Saranyu's version.

Yes, I'm too. I believe Chai Klang did enough to make up to those three words: no need to say, we know he loves loves his wife Pojatma Sawawong very much.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I miss Ban Sai Tong so much! I saw a picture on Instagram of Min and one of her friends in Ban Sai Thong plus they were wearing clothes in that time period too!
cr: Ch7DramaSociety

looksy

sarNie Adult
HuabNag, it's okay to write essays here. I love reading your comments. It's good we have so much to say about this drama.

Okay, first off I was smiling that Chai Klang was still in Poj's bedroom tightly holding onto her pillow. It's nice seeing a man who doesn't like to discuss his feelings be so overcome with love and admiration for his wife.

Everything ended as it should. Through Poj's selfless act, Pojanee was able to let go of all her resentment and transform herself into a worthy human being. Seeing her respect and listen to Ying Yai, we can see some of Poj's character in her and get a sense that she'll be able to overcome her own obstacles. It's good to see Ying Lek find her way back to her brother to seek his guidance and support. In the past, she had always respected him, but along the way, because of her hate for Poj, she no longer looked up to him. I loved the assurance he gave to his sister, that as long as he is alive, he won't abandon her. And as for Chai Klang's mom, though she's still stubborn, we are able to see the beginnings of change. She even used Poj's sacrifice for Pojanee as a talking point for Ying Lek not to think that Ying Yai didn't care and love her own sister.  She even admitted to the family lawyer that what she saw as bad turned out to be good (the lawyer's son, whom she would not let marry Ying Yai, is now a respected government official) and what she saw as good turned out to be bad (Ying Lek's husband who is now a criminal). Though she has softened up some, she is still too stubborn to admit that she was wrong about Poj and what she thought to herself after Poj came to invite her to the party, "don't think I lost, I didn't lose, I'm doing it for Chai Klang" was as it should. It's like that in the real world. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you can't win some people over, but the fact that Chai Klang's mom is now putting her son's happiness first, is all that Chai Klang and any of us can hope from a mother and father

Okay, for Chai Klang's explanation to Poj. I admit, I had to watch this scene many times to make sure I really understood it correctly. I even bugged some of my friends on the wording because it's all about the wording here. To answer your question Eringhang, no he didn't say "I love you" directly, but everything he said was embedded with love. 

He said he felt she was young and he himself couldn't tell her exactly when he developed those feelings for her, that it might seem stupid/silly going about telling her when exactly he started loving her, because to him, that's not love, it's just satisfaction, he had always cared for her, empathized for her before they were married, he guess it's because he considered her feelings, that they were both fatherless, that they were similar people, so now if she asks him when his true feelings started, he can answer her. But Poj didn't ask because she understood he loves her, that it might have started as empathy because of his need to protect and care for her, but along the way, it turned into love. But the part that she truly understood the scope of his love for her was when after he told her about them knowing the truth about what she did for Pojanee. He said that a husband truly loves his wife when he sees her goodness, the goodness Poj said she was tired of doing, now everyone knows, then he asks, are you satisfied to know of when (I) love you?.........so he said it indirectly......and with those words, she was deeply touched and moved to tears, he sealed the moment with a kiss, and she melted into his loving arms........ :wub:

That was such a wonderful scene. I loved how they transitioned into it with first having Poj dream of Chai Noi wanting to come stay with her, which startles her, and she awakens to find her Khun Chai Klang lovingly watch her sleep. I loved the emotions in Chai Klang's eyes, the soft spoken tone he used in explaining his reasons, and one hand constantly touching her shoulder......it was as if he took extra care to make sure she understood his feelings for her. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Vee is really good in period lakorn. Love him in this and Tawan Yor Sang. Min and him did an awesome job. Love the ending. Now I only have Morasoom Sawat that's keeping me interested. Ch 7 did good with these two.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I miss Chaiklang and Pojaman so much I made a fanmade picture. It's not the best, because I'm seriously not talented with technology. This took me at least an hour. I wish I was talented as a lot of you guys in making fanmade pictures.

looksy

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
The scene where Pojanee tried to talk to Chai Klang about her sister rumor made me want to slap her off, but the way Chai Klang responded to her satisfied me more so I calmed down after watching that scene. Every word he said regarding Poj tell how much he loves and trust his wife. 

I love that confrontation he had with Pojanee. The way he firmly told her, had you told this to someone else, they would misunderstand, but this is ME, I know Poj, she's a good person........no hesitation at all!!! 

I also like that conversation he had with his aunt when she asked him about the rumors and he again stands up for Poj and says that even if she did wrong him, he would forgive her because he had promised to be with her and protect her. *melts*  :wub:  His love for her is unconditional. 

Erinhang, that's a good effort. Although I'm not good at it, I do want to make a fanmade MV for them. I miss them so much, too.  The weekends seem quiet now without Chai Klang and Poj. 

don't know who to credit for this photo, but I don't own it

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I finished the last esp. It was a great lakorn. I didn't expected to like it this much because I was holding onto Sarayu's version as my favorite, but now I admit I like this version as much. Certain scene, I actually like it more too. 

I wish we would get to see more of Chai Klang and Poj on this last esp, but only two scene of them together. It kind of disappoint for me to see very little of them together. And i will miss them on screen. Vee is actually one handsome Chai Klang after all..haha.  I hope Vee and Min will collaborate again soon. 

@ looksy, I usually don't like to write long paragraph, but I do enjoy this lakorn and want to share my thought. After I finished writing, it turned out to be a long essay haha.  

I also love to read your comments too and you did a great job explaining this scene. You got all the right words. I understand what they were saying in Thai, but couldn't find the words in English. 
looksy said:
He said he felt she was young and he himself couldn't tell her exactly when he developed those feelings for her, that it might seem stupid/silly going about telling her when exactly he started loving her, because to him, that's not love, it's just satisfaction, he had always cared for her, empathized for her before they were married, he guess it's because he considered her feelings, that they were both fatherless, that they were similar people, so now if she asks him when his true feelings started, he can answer her. But Poj didn't ask because she understood he loves her, that it might have started as empathy because of his need to protect and care for her, but along the way, it turned into love. But the part that she truly understood the scope of his love for her was when after he told her about them knowing the truth about what she did for Pojanee. He said that a husband truly loves his wife when he sees her goodness, the goodness Poj said she was tired of doing, now everyone knows, then he asks, are you satisfied to know of when (I) love you?.........so he said it indirectly......and with those words, she was deeply touched and moved to tears, he sealed the moment with a kiss, and she melted into his loving arms........ :wub:

That was such a wonderful scene. I loved how they transitioned into it with first having Poj dream of Chai Noi wanting to come stay with her, which startles her, and she awakens to find her Khun Chai Klang lovingly watch her sleep. I loved the emotions in Chai Klang's eyes, the soft spoken tone he used in explaining his reasons, and one hand constantly touching her shoulder......it was as if he took extra care to make sure she understood his feelings for her. 

I also really like this scene too because it sum up everything about his feeling toward her. 

I like how they kept the ending regarding Mom Panalai's feel toward Poj as it is which reflect the real world. With so much hate she had toward Poj in the past she can't change over night. At least both soften toward each other for the sake of everyone's happiness and for their beloved Chai Klang. Both loves the same man so they have to comprise but not necessary to love each other. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
looksy said:

I love that confrontation he had with Pojanee. The way he firmly told her, had you told this to someone else, they would misunderstand, but this is ME, I know Poj, she's a good person........no hesitation at all!!! 

I also like that conversation he had with his aunt when she asked him about the rumors and he again stands up for Poj and says that even if she did wrong him, he would forgive her because he had promised to be with her and protect her. *melts*  :wub:  His love for her is unconditional. 

Yes, this scene was great and his words melt my heart and soul. At that moment, I admit, I'm kind of jealous of Poj too; but what i love most is the reaction from his aunt.

@erinhang, you did a great job on the photo shop. I miss them too and hope to see more of them soon.