[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was soooo boring!!! But I still watched it lol

But I probably won't be watching this one....maybe I'll watch here and there because I don't really like Min....idk....

I was actually thinking that Grate would be an excellent person for this role, he's soooooo dreamy and is such a gentleman!!!! drooooooooolssssssssssssssssssss and so I came on here to find if this thread still exists lol but I guess they've already casted :((

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Can't agree more. Well, I can kind of see Porsche as Chaiklam, but he's a little young still. Hehe. I wouldn't mind Es either.
Porshe actually doesn't look like he can pull the role off because he looks too teenager-ish just like Cee. Lol. I think Es may actually fit the role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:
This lakorn was soooo boring!!! But I still watched it lol

But I probably won't be watching this one....maybe I'll watch here and there because I don't really like Min....idk....

I was actually thinking that Grate would be an excellent person for this role, he's soooooo dreamy and is such a gentleman!!!! drooooooooolssssssssssssssssssss and so I came on here to find if this thread still exists lol but I guess they've already casted :((
Great, Ken T., Pope, Rome, basically all the guys from Ch.3 has potential to pull off this role better than the actors at Ch.7. But it's a boring lakorn so I'm okay that my favorites aren't casted. I don't really like Min either. Never really was into the original version with Saranyu so I'm not going to tune in either. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Porshe actually doesn't look like he can pull the role off because he looks too teenager-ish just like Cee. Lol. I think Es may actually fit the role.
Agree, big no to Porshe. Isnt Porshe in the news rite now b/c he had gain weight ?? Poor dude. :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
Agree, big no to Porshe. Isnt Porshe in the news rite now b/c he had gain weight ?? Poor dude. :(
Yes! He has gained a lot of weight. As I was watching him in Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek with Sammy, he looked so cute during the beginning episodes. But they decided to add 10 more episodes so in the later episodes, his face was so bloated. I didn't find him as attractive. I was the first to notice. The girls in the thread didn't see it, but everyone in Thailand noticed so it's not just me I guess. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The thing with Ch7 is that they don't have gentlemanish/polished looking actors. 

To be honest I only liked this because Sornram was in it. I didn't like Joy as Poj. I remember my mom always watched the second half of the lakorn only, you know after they got married (I'm referring to Sornram's version). I don't blame her, the first half was BORING. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Yes! He has gained a lot of weight. As I was watching him in Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek with Sammy, he looked so cute during the beginning episodes. But they decided to add 10 more episodes so in the later episodes, his face was so bloated. I didn't find him as attractive. I was the first to notice. The girls in the thread didn't see it, but everyone in Thailand noticed so it's not just me I guess. Lol.
Lol !! Awe.... Who can blame him, for actors and actress's, they got to have that awesome good looking image.
Perhaps he got tired of eating veggie and working out at the gym that he hit his breaking point to where he finally gets to get rice and fried crispy pork. Lol !!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Haha. That's true. With his acting though he seems to be the type to make it work. It'd be nice if they gave this role to Es.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Porshe's acting. He may surprise us. But I can't take his looks seriously. That's why I never took notice of him in the first place. But after watching his lakorn, he has wowed me with his acting and passes as attractive some how. Lol. He's just someone I'd have to see in motion to decide whether he fits the role or not because he's so goofy in my head.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
The thing with Ch7 is that they don't have gentlemanish/polished looking actors. 

To be honest I only liked this because Sornram was in it. I didn't like Joy as Poj. I remember my mom always watched the second half of the lakorn only, you know after they got married (I'm referring to Sornram's version). I don't blame her, the first half was BORING. 
Hmm...in a way that's true, but if they have more period lakorns and showcase their newer actors as gentlemen's I'm sure we'll see more of their gentlemen-ish nature. Hehe. I'd love to see Weir in a period lakorn with a subdued personality. Hehe. His recent characters have all been very macho and rough. Kamin is the closest thing to what I want to see from Weir.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I love Porshe's acting. He may surprise us. But I can't take his looks seriously. That's why I never took notice of him in the first place. But after watching his lakorn, he has wowed me with his acting and passes as attractive some how. Lol. He's just someone I'd have to see in motion to decide whether he fits the role or not because he's so goofy in my head.
I don't think he's that attractive, but he's a good actor. I acknowledge his acting talent, but I'm not really a fan of his. I'm watching Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon and he's doing good, but I detest his character. Only because I'm all for Weir! Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I don't think he's that attractive, but he's a good actor. I acknowledge his acting talent, but I'm not really a fan of his. I'm watching Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon and he's doing good, but I detest his character. Only because I'm all for Weir! Haha.
His acting makes him attractive. He's quite a charmer. I believe the character he plays. Wish he'd play in a slap/kiss. He's good in comedy and serious roles. Gosh. You're making me have the hots for him again. Too bad his next lakorns will be with Min and Chat. I just want to cry because all my favs from Ch.7 have works lined up for them with people I don't like them to be paired with. I honestly think I enjoy Ch.7 lakorns more than Ch.3 now. That's because I've been waiting for Anne and Matt. Lol. Oh, and Ken T. The rest, I really don't care for. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
His acting makes him attractive. He's quite a charmer. I believe the character he plays. Wish he'd play in a slap/kiss. He's good in comedy and serious roles. Gosh. You're making me have the hots for him again. Too bad his next lakorns will be with Min and Chat. I just want to cry because all my favs from Ch.7 have works lined up for them with people I don't like them to be paired with. I honestly think I enjoy Ch.7 lakorns more than Ch.3 now. That's because I've been waiting for Anne and Matt. Lol. Oh, and Ken T. The rest, I really don't care for. 
I know. Haha. Most actors make me fall in love with them through their characters despite not looking too handsome. With Porshe it'll probably take some time because I'm more into macho looking guys, and he's getting a little too chubby for my taste. Hehe.

I totally agree. CH3 makes me wait too long. In the meantime I've been catching up with CH7 lakorns. I actually think I've seen more CH7 lakorns this past year than I ever have.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Vee from Kularb Len Fai. Lol.
oh no. My nightmare indeed came true. I watched Vee in Dome thong and couldn't stand it. Any new about Now other than Athitha? Ch7 knows how to torture me. I was going to sleep but now I'm afraid of nightmares.