[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
next week will be even more dramatic. I hope they won't make it too dramatic that I can't take it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sunday's episode wasn't as good as the Friday's and Saturday's episodes since things are starting to slow down with Chai Klang's leaving and such. I never liked the Ying Lek pretending to be nice subplot so hopefully they quickly get passed that next week. The wedding scene from the credits looks niceeee. I have a problem with Ying Yai being so curt all the time, the older ones were a lot more softer towards Poj. But I do feel bad for her, all she does it sit there everyday knitting. 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks. I feel sorry for her too. She lost her first lover 'cause of her mom. :(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree, in this version, they make Ying Yai more cold. I'm not sure if it is Noon or they purpose want to portray it that way. I like that Mam's Ying Yai is more softer and likable. IN this version, they make her very cold toward everyone, even Chai Klang and Chai Lek too. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Here's a quick summary of the eps played over the weekend from minnietheweir_interfc

Previously on Lakorn "Baan SaiThong"... A summary of the impressive moments from last week's episodes(EP.5~7) for those who haven't caught it up: Briefly, the hostile attitudes against the new member(Potjaman) of the golden sand house still exist from the mother and younger sister of Chai Klang(the current master of the house), and they kept trying to humiliate Potjaman on every possible occasion to drive her away... Chaiklong, on the other hand, as the very few ppl that know the dirty secret about the house, kept protecting Potjaman against mistreatment... And the two started to feel a thing about each other unself-consciously... Chai Noi, the only innocent member in the house, moved out of town for better medical cares and left Potjaman even lonely and in no company in the house now... Min's outstanding skills in crying scenes got fully exhibited over the past episodes... Despite the super long monologues and consecutive scenes in the same episode, Min greatly delivered different levels of sad emotions without much repetition, natural and convincing! And the thin figure (esp. standing next to the giant Chai Klong) made Min's version of Potjaman even more sympathetic... K.Yai, please hold Pot into ur arms...

DaoRisa

Thank you so much erinhang for a quick summary. That's nice of you to share it. Agree with you that Min is outstanding skills in crying scenes. She makes me feel pain inside with her.

DaoRisa

Yes, too bad the rating is down... but that's ok, this drama still has many fans to watch and enjoy. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe I pay way to much attention to the dialogues lol, but does anyone else notice that sometimes they messs up the labels? Like I swur one scene they are like "Ying Aom" then another scene they are like "Tan Aom" and it is usually by the same person lol. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Min is my #1 dara for Ch.7. As much as I want to watch Ban Sai Tong, Vee is just horrible.  :yuck:  I really tried, unlike my older sister who said that Vee was too old. :coverlaf:

Sadly, I'm gonna discontinue.  :tearybye:

Peace Out !! :dude:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
Min is my #1 dara for Ch.7. As much as I want to watch Ban Sai Tong, Vee is just horrible.  :yuck:  I really tried, unlike my older sister who said that Vee was too old. :coverlaf:

Sadly, I'm gonna discontinue.  :tearybye:

Peace Out !! :dude:
No! Don't go! There's not very many of us watching it. It's just going to get smaller and smaller :cry:
I'm still watching it for Min. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Some pics from today's ep 8

cr: minnieclub