[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Question...though I watched joy and num's version, I was quite young and didn't understand well. Why was Poj sent to the house and why was it only Poj who went and not the whole family? How is Poj going to get the house back if for years it belonged to Chaklang's family (though it's rightfully her's)? Like, who is gonna grant her that right when years ago they were able to take it from her dad?

At first I wasn't going to watch this version because I don't like Min and though I like Vee, I've never been able to finish any of his lakorns, but after hearing the ost, I'll give it a try. Where can I watch this?

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Some picture from ep 11
 cr as tagged
 cr: CH7 Drama Society
 cr : CH7 Drama Society
 cr: CH7 Drama Society
 cr: minnieclub
 cr: lakorno ch7
 cr: fanlakorn ch7
 cr: fanlakornch7
 cr: fanlakornch7
 cr: CH7DramaSociety

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
beamsgirl said:
Question...though I watched joy and num's version, I was quite young and didn't understand well. Why was Poj sent to the house and why was it only Poj who went and not the whole family? How is Poj going to get the house back if for years it belonged to Chaklang's family (though it's rightfully her's)? Like, who is gonna grant her that right when years ago they were able to take it from her dad?

Poj's father is bias towards his children. He thinks Poj is the only successful one out of the three so he raised only Poj to be well educated. After he died his wife wanted to fulfil his wishes so she sent Poj to live with Poj's aunt so she would have a place to stay as she gets a good education in Bangkok. Poj's mom used to take care of Chai Klang's grandmother and while doing so she was abused by Mom Panarai, therefore she does not want to step foot in Ban Sai Thong again. As for the house, on Chai Klang's grandfather's deathbed he verbally gave back the house to Poj because he has been plagued for years with guilt over not giving the house to his brother. Poj refuses to take it and wants Chai Klang to have it. Of course he refuses but it ends up being both their property once they get married.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Pictures from ep 13
 cr: minniecllub
cr:minnieclub
 cr: noi_mini
 cr; MINNIECLUB
 cr: CH7Dramasociety

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This week esp. were wasted of times. Not much developed between prang nangs, just lot of times wasting on the family bullied Poj. However, Vee is looking more handsome. I think because he lost some weight.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aww darn it, no wedding this week. This episode 12 and 13 were draggy and useless, there really is no need to have Praew hatch up a plan for Chai Klang and Poj. However I did enjoy the scene between Chai Klang and Poj in the countryside, it was sweet and a little heartbreaking when he told her that he will take the responsibility on behalf of her father on her wedding day. I feel a little bad for Ying Lek, even though she's a brat... that whole situation has got to hurt nonetheless. I also feel bad for Pojana and Pojanee as children, it's terrible to have a father judge two of his children and deem them not to be the hope of the family. Even though they both dug their own graves, a part of it is definitely because they  lack some attention from their father, and mother. Just because Poj is the most well learned and smart doesn't mean your other children don't have their own excelling qualities. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I try not to expect to much from channel 7 lakorns esp from daravdo, eventually they start to drag lol. 

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I think physically, Min and Vee matches the role. There's just something about her hair that seems off...is it because it's fake?

erinhang

sarNie Adult
lakornfan8 said:
I think physically, Min and Vee matches the role. There's just something about her hair that seems off...is it because it's fake?
Yes, I think her hair is fake, because naturally Min has long hair, and she is with Sunsilk too.