[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I also can't find a lot of pictures for episode 15 again. Very weird, but whatever. I actually like ep 14. My favorite part was when Vee wipe Min's tear because she got slapped. I replayed it 7 times. I also like it when Vee kept on telling Min to stop acting like a little kid and he lost his temper and squeeze Min's wrist. Just love it when the guy is going rough on the girl.
cr:CH7DramaSociety and fanlakornch7,

It looks like they confess their love in ep 15. Did it happen? I see bts of the wedding and in the 3rd picture they were hugging. 
Were they laughing about their wedding night?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR202ChjYSA

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I also start to enjoy Vee as Chai Krang now; Min has always be a good Pojanmun from the start. I can't wait to watch their scences, they have more interactions in the past esp. Compare to the previous version but not many sweet scences.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually liking this couple. The Lakorn itself has always been boring but they're pulling their weights in here. I tried watching the Num and Joy version, it felt weird bc I'm so used to this cast.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't remember previous versions, but like can someone answer my question on thiss spoiler 

DOES CHAI LEK REALLY DIE?
THIS IS A SPOILER!!!! FOR SOME REASON THE SPOILER THING IS NOT WORKING TODAY  FOR ME, SO PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOIL

Yes, in the previous version he does die, so I'm guessing he is also dying in this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUvnHCaJULg&index=166&list=PLR0qlCd4qIVYPflvXacCSR3wmDbGyXLFK skip to 4:30 and watch till 6:00

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
erinhang said:
THIS IS A SPOILER!!!! FOR SOME REASON THE SPOILER THING IS NOT WORKING TODAY  FOR ME, SO PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOIL

Yes, in the previous version he does die, so I'm guessing he is also dying in this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUvnHCaJULg&index=166&list=PLR0qlCd4qIVYPflvXacCSR3wmDbGyXLFK skip to 4:30 and watch till 6:00
Thank you! Fixed the spoiler issues for you ^.^

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed today esp and the conversation after the wedding. Can't wait till next week, cause we should see some sweet/happiness moments between Chai Klang and Poj. 

@erinhang,

I think Chai Klang said 
"I'll be the person in charge and give you happiness for the rest our lives if you don't mind my surname Sawawong" There are several words, I can't find the English words for it, but this is the main idea of what he said.

Hopefully someone can give you a better translate later.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Didn't even get a chance to watch today's episode, but you (HuabNag) made it sound good. Can't wait to watch tomorrow. 
cr: noi_mini
seems like an awkward night for them

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Min is so cute acting shy. I love the part after the wedding where Chai Klang hugs her from behind and Poj's expression is priceless. The prior episodes dragged again and there was really no point in Poj going back to her house for the second time and have Chai Klang go to find her a second time bpai mai bpai, yoo mai yoo. Also another lovely scene was when Poj runs to Chai Klang's office and instead of taking his hand she hugs him. They stayed faithful to the first lakorn version where she ignores Than Tom, the second version spent wayyyy too much time with Than Tom going on about how he'll be happy to take Poj's family in blah blah blah. I like Vee's Chai Klang, he's not as cold as Tua's Chai Klang and he's much more affectionate. They handled the proposal scene very tastefully, it wasn't so simple and abrupt like the first version and it wasn't as cheesy and out of character like the second one. Looking forward to next week for some baby making time. Looks like they are sticking with Num's version where Chai Klang has to sleep outside of the mosquito net. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes, I do love the proposal in this version compare to the second version too, and the even to first one too. There were some draggy in this version but it has it own good scences too. I love many scences in the last two esp.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 doesn't want to understand the likes of kelly and Vee are no more hot thing especially seeing their acting level after sooo many years