[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
looksy said:

Re-thinking about ep 17, I wish we could have seen a morning after scene in bed of them waking up next to each other. NuabNag, I'm crossing my fingers that they will include it in one of the character's flashback like they had Chai Klang think back of when he returned into her room the first night.

I agree, I was hoping to see the morning scenes after their first night :coverlaf: . Sadly they didn't show it. But I'm satisfied with what they gave us. Hopefully they will show as flask back like you mentioned. 

Yes, esp. 18 gave me high blood pressure too. I want to smash Pojanee, the MIL and all these brats. They can't just leave Poj and Chai Klang in peace. Lol esp. Than Ying Taew; she is really hypocrite. Chai Klang never shows any interest in her, but she still hate and mad at Poj. Brainless woman; she should have move on with her life. 

However, true love will overcome these obstacles. Poj is strong lady, she will go through this with the strength she has. Also Chai Klang does show some supports time to time. At least she is not alone all the times. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Can someone tell me what happens to the piano teacher who originally ran away with Podjanee? I don't remember >.< I'm also curious lol

They didn't really mentioned what happen to him in this version yet. From my memory, he got into drug addict and left Pojanee which why she had to go search for job and end up with Than Ying Aom's wang. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Saechash said:
Did they give the backstory on why Pr'ek's family lives at his grandpa's house and not his dad's wang? Cause N'ek family all comes down the male line but the male line ends with the grandfather on Pr'ek side...Panitnam. Sawangwong is from his dad's side right? So Ban Sai Tong has always belonged to Panitnam until Pr'ek mom took it.

Chai Klang once mentioned in his conversion with his mom that their dad didn't inherit much and didn't have a place for them to live because he was a person who is not into wealth. The family live at Ban Sai Tong because of the grandfather still live there. The grandfather gave Ban Sai Tong to Chai Klang, but he knows better it should belong to Poj's and her family.  

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Ugh Podjanee annoys me so much in all versions. As if there isn't enough villains

Podjanee is one scary sister. I understand she went through a lot and not the favors of their dad, but her action can't be justified by her past. Too selfish to be Pitninam..lol

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Min and Vee got to reunite in a shoot! She was teasing Pooklook and Vee. I wonder what happened between Pooklook and Vee; are they still in contact, because Min is always teasing both of them bts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMnqdPFwPJY

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Sighs* He just won't say it and won't be forced to say it. But I'm with Poj. Those three words are so important. Oh despite all their issues, I'm glad that they always communicate with each other, that even though sometimes one gets his/her feelings hurt, they don't overdue it with the silent treatment. I like it that he is very attentive towards her: bringing her milk, pulling out her chair at dinner, helping her up when Ying Yai left, worrying about her when she's not well............all signs of love......but he still needs to say it!!

Ying Lek is such a hypocrite, questioning Poj on how it feels to be married to someone that doesn't love you. When it's Ying Lek that's going into that road by marrying Therm. Ying Lek and her mom really know how to push Pojaman's button. 

I'm actually very happy with the pacing of these past two episodes. For those of us who have watched previous versions of Bansaithong, we all know that the second half of the lakorn is about them learning to overcome the obstacles in their relationship and in their household and becoming a true married couple, which can get a little boring if not done properly. I remember Saranyu's version had so many excessive scenes with the servants in the second half of the lakorn. So far, this version has scaled the servant scenes down tremendously. 

By the way, does anyone know how many episodes total for this lakorn?

@Min and Vee's photoshoot together for ch 7.....both look great! Could this be ch 7's way of hinting that this won't be the last we'll see of Min with Vee?  :p

episodes 1-19 http://108lakorn.com/category/%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87/

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
By the way, does anyone know how many episodes total for this lakorn?

@Min and Vee's photoshoot together for ch 7.....both look great! Could this be ch 7's way of hinting that this won't be the last we'll see of Min with Vee?  :p 

episodes 1-19 http://108lakorn.com/category/%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87/

I think it's 27 episodes; I'm not sure though. Definitely over 20 though. Thanks for the link again! I think it's funny how Pooklook is in a magazine with Weir and Min is now in a magazine with Vee. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:

Yes, Pojanee is shamelessly beginning to flirt with Chai Klang, but don't worry, Chai Klang is too smart to fall for it. 
Yeah, I kind of figured after just finishing watching it now. I love your signature!
I'm so impatient for the moment Chai Klang knows that Potjaman is pregnant. I keep of thinking that the evil people in this series is going to cause Potjaman to miscarry. Is it going to happen?

abcde

sarNie Egg
hey how come i can't get to it at the http://108lakorn.com/ link i click n click and got nowhere, i can't seem to navigate this site. where's the video link can someone please link me up............ thanks alot.....

looksy

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:
Yeah, I kind of figured after just finishing watching it now. I love your signature!
I'm so impatient for the moment Chai Klang knows that Potjaman is pregnant. I keep of thinking that the evil people in this series is going to cause Potjaman to miscarry. Is it going to happen?

Thanks, I'm lucky to have a friend who makes all of my beautiful signatures here. Oh, don't worry. The baby will be fine and as you can imagine, Chai Klang will be so happy when he discovers his wife is pregnant.

abcde said:
hey how come i can't get to it at the http://108lakorn.com/ link i click n click and got nowhere, i can't seem to navigate this site. where's the video link can someone please link me up............ thanks alot.....

You must of accidentally navigated from the link I gave. Here is the correct link. Episodes 1 -19  (For ep 15 click This Link  because the other one is missing some parts). Once you click on the first link, depending on how fast your computer is, you need to wait for the page to completely load. Once loaded, you'll see that although it's all in Thai, it's categorized by episodes. After clicking on the episode you want, again you need to wait for it to completely load. Then scroll down because the video clip is actually on the bottom of the page. Hope that helps. If you still have problems, feel free to private message me and I'll give you different links to try.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The Sriracha episode was disappointing. It wasn't full of sweet moments like Num and Joy's version, in fact Poj and Chai Klang barely did anything but walk around. 

Poor Poj. The girl is stressed out to the max, her mother in-law is always heckling her, her sister is a rude brat and her husband will not understand her feminine feelings. Now that I think about it, I don't think Chai Klang ever said he loves Poj in any lakorn version. It's probably due to their age difference, she's young and insecure and he's a working man who doesn't want to talk about feelings. What I do like about Chai Klang is he's hard headed even with his mom, none of her rumour spreading, tattling will make him angry or mistrustful of Poj. He also doesn't act too nice to Tiew like other p'eks who are nice to the point where its disrespectful to their wives, it was great how he told his mother to never invite her to dinner again. Tiew needs to get a life, don't even blame Ying Lek or anyone for pressuring you, it is ultimately your decision to go and be in Chai Klang's face. For such a royal blooded person who looks down on Poj, she herself is acting low born for even wanting to ruin a marriage. 

My favourite scene this week was the scene in the bedroom where Poj and Chai Klang argue about why they married each other, some of the lines were fantastic. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Now that I think about it, I don't think Chai Klang ever said he loves Poj in any lakorn version. It's probably due to their age difference, she's young and insecure and he's a working man who doesn't want to talk about feelings. 

Yes, most definitely the difference in their age contributed to it. Chai Klang is a man of action and his actions have very little do with emotions and more to do with what is right and what is wrong. With his dad dying when he was young, he had the weight of his family on his shoulders, he had to grow up fast and probably didn't have time to let his emotions get in the way. Even in the proposal scene when Poj was crying her eyes out trying to explain to him why she came to him, he asked her, "Why are you crying, you know I don't like seeing people cry". For him, he assumes his actions speak for themselves. His rationale probably being that since he's going against the wishes of his mom in asking her to be his wife, he automatically assumes she knows he loves her, why should she choose to believe what others say when to HIM it's so obvious. Plus, another reason I think contributes to his not being able to easily say "I love you" is that he is a product of the times. I remember reading something a long time ago on love and relationship and how it has evolved from our grandparents time, how we are more expressive with our feelings and with the word "love" in this day and time. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I believe he said I love you when she return home and he found out she was pregnant and follow her there.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think Saranyu said it. He said something along the lines of "you want to hear why I married you, it was because I pitied you" I don't think I heard him say I love you. Maybe I need to rewatch the scene again though.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Not sure about Num's version because I only saw it once, but in Saranyu's version I don't remember him saying it. He had said something on the lines of that the reason why he married her was not because of love, but because he empathized for her, he understood her,  that they were two people who had lost fathers, two people who were very much alike, that needed to continue fighting together.......and with those words she was so touched that she understood the depths of his feelings for her.............but that's what I remembered. I could be wrong....hehe....

Okay, so the last episode of Ban Sai Tong is Friday, January 15. I'm going to miss seeing Poj and Chai Klang every weekend.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
What?! Only 4 more episodes then right? Because this week will be 3 episodes and then the next Friday will be the 15th. No! Min's not gonna be on until forever again. I hope we see more collaboration between Min and Vee; it doesn't have to be another lakorn, but events or magazines shoots will be fine.