[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I am so sure Om looks the best 'Chaiklang' so far! He's fresh!
I'm so into the idea of Om as Chaiklang, I can already see very vividly all these scenes of him being the sweet gentleman. Even if he doesn't get the role I still have my own imgination lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I'm so into the idea of Om as Chaiklang, I can already see very vividly all these scenes of him being the sweet gentleman. Even if he doesn't get the role I still have my own imgination lol
hahaahaha ur imagination! I like that.

Om has the best gentleman look ever; check this pic out! ^_^ Disregard Rotmay, she's not in here. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
just quoting what p'thip posted at spicy..

p'Oh from TVpool blog said it's Min, Om, Ah'Dao, and Pooklook for sure

บ้านทรายทอง อ๋อม มิน ดวงดาว ป๊อก ปุ๊กลุก แน่นอนแล้ว

the cast never seems to be finalized.. Pooklook seems to be in here now too.. and maybe the p'ek role will go to Om after all .. :unsure:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Im sure it WONT BE anything like Taweepope! Partly TP was booed bc not many are fond of Pancake! People complain about their compatibility and her physique!

Min&Om made a perfect pair in Bundai dok Rak! I am so sure Om looks the best 'Chaiklang' so far! He's fresh!
tawee porb is definitely different cos lots of fans don't like Pancake but everyone likes
Om in there including me as well if it was another n'ek instead of Pancake I would tune
in to watch my sister she started the first and middle bit of it then she stop cos she
got so annoyed of Pancake and she now so fond of P'Om his so handsome anyway I wouldn't
mind Om with Min again if Pong his very busy then there is chance for he and Min will
meet up in the near future
SonYukView4ever sorry that I said something unpleasant :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

the cast never seems to be finalized.. Pooklook seems to be in here now too.. and maybe the p'ek role will go to Om after all .. :unsure:
omg what another rollercoaster again :wackonut:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult

Another source on pantip said that Min is confirmed for this but neither Pooklook or Pok are in here. I'm incline to believe her since this user is kinda well-known and her reports tend to be correct. But you know how it is, nothing is certain until the stars say so themselves. http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11366248/A11366248.html

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Even though I'm starting to like Pooklook, I don't want here here. Min is the perfect choice.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whoa, Pooklook as n'ek??? Pass...she's real pretty but just...not for Potjaman please.

Oh wow, I see a light at the end of the tunnel lol. Nothing finalized yet! Om is just...my perfect vision of Chaiklang (though I don't think anyone will be able to beat Num's version).

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Another source on pantip said that Min is confirmed for this but neither Pooklook or Pok are in here. I'm incline to believe her since this user is kinda well-known and her reports tend to be correct. But you know how it is, nothing is certain until the stars say so themselves. http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11366248/A11366248.html
LOL Kuda, I trust both you and thip on news hehe..
it's just that there's always so many news that it's confusing..
wish they'll finalize the cast and publish it so we'll just know who's in or out .. :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
ooooooh thanks :) so if pooklook gets a role in here, what role would she get??

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa, Pooklook as n'ek??? Pass...she's real pretty but just...not for Potjaman please.

Oh wow, I see a light at the end of the tunnel lol. Nothing finalized yet! Om is just...my perfect vision of Chaiklang (though I don't think anyone will be able to beat Num's version).
I think you read it wrong Pooklook isn't playing n'ke. Since it said Min, Om, and her so Pooklook might be playing either the friend or p'ke /or n'ke younger sister.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ there's so much news.. that's it's confusing.. LOL..

i don't think khun dang will make pooklook be yinglek.. that'll be like downgrading her to rai LOL... but if she is to be yinglek, then there'll be no use of mo to be in here..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hmmm Pooklook playing as rai, i dunno.....but still better than Mo playing rai, i don't want Mo as rai. Why not put Nok Usanee or Aimee Morakot, they are great n'rais.