[Ch7] Banlang Hong (Saman Karn lakorn) : Baifern Pimchanok / Michael Pataradet

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yay! I can't wait for this! I'm pretty impressed with RRRK despite the flaws. RRRK has been pretty thorough in terms of the characters' inner thoughts, feelings, emotions, and relationships. Nothing is rushed, they're pretty intricate.

I'm just a bit worried about Fern in such a mature revenge role. The thing with me is I either I love it or I hate it. Lol Fern has the possibility of annoying me in this type of revenge genre if you get what I mean. Lol

But I'm still excited.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for this one. I think Baifern and Mike look good together. Was the storyline posted in the previous page?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh! I can't wait for this one. I love that Fern looks mature but at the same time, I hate it when she tries too hard to come off sexy. Some girls will always be cute to me and Fern is one of them. She doesn't have that sex appeal no matter how hard she has tried in those half naked magazines. Lol

But Mike and Fern looks awesome together! Can't wait to see Fern kick some butt in here.

I love the white attire.

I hope Fern really does her homework and change certain habits in how she talks, breathes, and carries herself. Fern isn't yet a great actress to me, but she's so cute, I adore her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I agree! ^^^ I think she's trying too hard to showcase sex appeal. She's fine just being herself.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope Fern impresses me in here. If I was an actress, this would be a dream role. I love revenge lakorns especially when it's a woman who's doing it. It's a lot more complex, since women have so many different emotions versus Kimhan who was just pretty much whoring around. Lol

Anyway, from this open ceremony, no doubt, Fern looks amazing and mature. However, just like I feared, she's trying a bit too hard. However, it's too early to jump to conclusions. It's only an open ceremony. I hope she doesn't attempt to pull this sexy stunt in her onscreen acting because honestly, that would kill the character for me. If I'm already feeling uneasy looking at photos, I don't know if I can sit through an entire lakorn with her doing that. Lol Or I hope she'll brush up on being sexy in a subtle way without trying so hard because it's not working for her.

Like she's supposed to be confident, scary, and full of vengeance, so she has to work on acting with her eyes that will match with her body language without over doing it or all over place. I hope she understands her character completely.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No one can replace Weir...as good as Michael is he's not that dark, maybe tall but Weir is more handsome. I think Weir has a very nice smile like wide and whole. While Michael he seems at times force a smile.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think her sexy attempt  is worse because nothing about her is sexy. She's cute as a teddy bear.