[Ch7] Banlang Hong (Saman Karn lakorn) : Baifern Pimchanok / Michael Pataradet

sarNie Adult
So far, it's off to a good start. Is Mike's character as good as he seems or does he have ulterior motives. I wonder if the prediction is true about the female offspring bringing destruction to the family. Cruel that the grandma would just toss her aside like that.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So far, it's off to a good start. Is Mike's character as good as he seems or does he have ulterior motives. I wonder if the prediction is true about the female offspring bringing destruction to the family. Cruel that the grandma would just toss her aside like that.
He's as good as he seems. The prediction is one of those self-fulfilling prophecies like those Greek tragedies, Oedipus Rex. Jom is only bringing destruction to the family as revenge for granny kicking mom and daughter out. Doubt it'd be true if granny had kept them around.

Baifern is so pretty in here with the full on makeup and cute as Jom. But I have to say I listened to the summary and it gets pretty nam nao after Jom gets revenge. It doesn't sound so good after that. I'm also not entirely sure that Jom is justified considering the kids that the granny kept are so miserable.

sarNie Adult
Haha yea, you're right. It is like one of those Greek tragedies where they try to prevent the prediction to only be the cause of it happening.

As for Jom's revenge on the family, always greener on the other side and all that. Jom had her moments of happiness in episode 1. And then when she found out the truth in episode 2, she's sad, upset and bent on revenge. I hope it doesn't consume her. I get where she's coming from though. She doesn't know that the family is miserable. Namnao hu? Oh god. We can always skip to the end if it comes to that.

I wonder why grandma's own son isn't skillful enough to take over the business. At least, he's trying whereas the grandson doesn't want to have anything to do with the business at all and yet she hopes that he'll be able to take over. lol Grandma's logic is flawed.

Baifern is breathtakingly beautiful. I'm glad she went freelance. Looking forward to her storyline in Club Friday and hopefully, it's a happy ending. It's actually the storyline I'm looking forward to most and not just because of Baifern. Out of all the storylines for season 8, it interests me more.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, im actually enjoying this series. never watched baifern before...my first time...im impressed!! and thank heavens for this role for mac!! he is usually the jerk in everything, but this time he is actually a significant portrayal of a good guy, not to mention nangek's sidekick!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Is Baifern a freelance now? So the chance for her to work with Mario in a lakorn is higher now :aaaaa:lol sorry off-topic but I do hope for her to work with Mario in a lakorn hehehe.

So I watched the first two episodes and it's okay. Again I need subs because I don't quite understand what's going on. So Baifern's character is a twin right, so the son of the other family is her twin brother? Can someone be nice enough to summary what is going on so far? Like who's that elderly man that Jom and her friend save? He looks like he have a lot of power and he's asking Jom to do something for him??? So confused lol.

And Micheal's character role in the twin's family. Is he a servant or employee??? What is he?

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever

Yes. She has a twin brother and the grandmother only took him, because it was foretold that the male heir would bring good fortune whereas the female heir would bring destruction, so the grandma casted Baifern aside. @jeanie1 mentioned that it's kinda like greek stories like oedipus rex. The very act of trying to prevent something from happening is the cause of it happening. In this case, because Grandma just left Baifern, she's upset af and out for revenge.

Jom (Baifern) saved the old man's life, and he happens to be someone with a lot of money and power. He feels indebted to her and tells her he will help to get anything she wants and what she wants is to own her grandma's company out of revenge. She goes to Korea with her buddy to train in order to come back to Thailand and exact revenge on her grandma and father's wife.

Michael is an employee and seems very loyal to her twin's family.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Baifern is freelance. I hope she works mainly with Ch3 cause I'm not impressed with Ch8 or True. OneHD is ok but they have limited actors. I want to see her with Mario, Nadech, James Ma. Too bad she didn't get to star with Mik before she left Ch7 cause I don't think they'll work with her again.

sarNie Adult
Fans of A Little Thing Called Love are probably looking forward to Mario/Baifern on screen together again. I'm not a fan of the same couple being on screen repeatedly, but it's been a long time for them lol.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever

Yes. She has a twin brother and the grandmother only took him, because it was foretold that the male heir would bring good fortune whereas the female heir would bring destruction, so the grandma casted Baifern aside. @jeanie1 mentioned that it's kinda like greek stories like oedipus rex. The very act of trying to prevent something from happening is the cause of it happening. In this case, because Grandma just left Baifern, she's upset af and out for revenge.

Jom (Baifern) saved the old man's life, and he happens to be someone with a lot of money and power. He feels indebted to her and tells her he will help to get anything she wants and what she wants is to own her grandma's company out of revenge. She goes to Korea with her buddy to train in order to come back to Thailand and exact revenge on her grandma and father's wife.

Michael is an employee and seems very loyal to her twin's family.
Thanks for the little summary, but if this is the reason why she wants revenge it's quite dumb but whatever lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah when I watched the 1st epi, I thought maybe her mom died cause they couldn't afford the treatment or something and that would've been more reasonable.

So Michael owns some shares in the company. Not sure how he got them. Jom needs his shares to have the majority of the shares in the company. Kinda like in Plerng Naree and how Risa got her dad's company. To get them, she plots to get Michael to marry her and give her the shares. But you know, lakorn and all, she ends up falling in love for real. And here's where I think it gets nam nao. Michael finds out after marrying her and he's hurt, just as Jom is realizing that revenge is wrong and makes up with her grandma and twin. The granny becomes good after she realizes how all of the grandkids' suffering is her fault. So then to get back at Jom, he starts flirting with the n'rai and stuff so they have a bunch of misunderstanding.

sarNie Adult
Yeah when I watched the 1st epi, I thought maybe her mom died cause they couldn't afford the treatment or something and that would've been more reasonable.

So Michael owns some shares in the company. Not sure how he got them. Jom needs his shares to have the majority of the shares in the company. Kinda like in Plerng Naree and how Risa got her dad's company. To get them, she plots to get Michael to marry her and give her the shares. But you know, lakorn and all, she ends up falling in love for real. And here's where I think it gets nam nao. Michael finds out after marrying her and he's hurt, just as Jom is realizing that revenge is wrong and makes up with her grandma and twin. The granny becomes good after she realizes how all of the grandkids' suffering is her fault. So then to get back at Jom, he starts flirting with the n'rai and stuff so they have a bunch of misunderstanding.
I'm dipping out when that ish happens and will skip to the ending lol. And now why she's forward and kisses Michael in the end credits makes so much more sense.

All her step sisters fall way too easily for any dude hitting on them. Damn.

Also, I understand why she's out for revenge. Her grandma did use her mom like she was subhuman to carry a baby. People get paid to be surrogates, yes, but her mom did it out of love and hoped that the grandma would accept her. Plus, Jom has to resort to stealing to pay for tuition and to help her mom live in a better place, so her mom's condition doesn't worsen. If she hadn't saved that guy and not afford the new place, her mom could actually die.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
p'k seem so goofy and silly...so far so good...not gonna like the misunderstanding part...i hate p'k that does that to spite n'k...I like that although p'k is mad at n'k he is strong and won't do shit to spite

sarNie Adult
It's uploaded on thailakornvideos.

I kinda like the sidekick more than the praek. Praek is blindly being loyal to her grandma, although he says he doesn't agree with what the grandma is doing. The lady is putting a lot of people out of homes, and you're supporting her in outing the girl who calls her out on it. Good job, dude. /sarcasm

Old horse dude trying to get in Jom's pants is hella creepy. Glad her Korean dad sent someone to look after her. Jom would mess up everything, because she's too emotionally driven and not being rational.

violet_nt

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn so far. Really like Fern here, so pretty and strong.:love:
Waiting to see Fern and Mike chemistry here, they look so great together
But so sad cause this will be the last lakorn of her with Ch7. I still want to see Fern & Mike in another lakorn. :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm hooked, wish there was a lil more scene between the pra'nang...not looking fwd to p'k being mad at her...the granny is soo evil yet n'k will be at fault for her take over/revenge....lol typical thai lakorn man

sarNie Adult
pretty much. we know what's coming lol. it would be nice if someone would just not follow the typical formula for once.