[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

SMILE2MEH

sarNie Egg
Love the lakorn, usually i can't stand lakorn and try to fast foward but i actually watched this one all the way thru, love OM, he soooo hot!!! Wished there were less scenes on Bambi and her 2 friends tho, i feel like that was just takin up too much time, would rather see Tupe and Krachao instead.

The uploads are super fast! Thanks a bunch to kudalakorn!!!!

wanniesarang

sarNie Egg
First time posting....

I love this lakorn... I love the storyline, it very interesting pairs...
I love how the love story going, Krachou and Tien are really simple person, that why they need Tupe and Meegrob as their partner...

The sub so fast... make me love even more

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
First time posting....

I love this lakorn... I love the storyline, it very interesting pairs...
I love how the love story going, Krachou and Tien are really simple person, that why they need Tupe and Meegrob as their partner...

The sub so fast... make me love even more

haha i agree.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow thanks sarna3 for posting all those clips of om and min plus the magazine's photo shots too...it just put some :D ^_^ on my face lol those two really make a match for each other...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y17qtD2Pik&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkFaGJpcrzA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOFahLi925Y&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UtbgnglmI&feature=related
u welcome Smileaway, love om n min, om n rulze;;;

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
man did i get a kick out of watching K criticize Bambi&co. about their fake looks compared to Mee's natural beauty!! lol i wouldn't waste my time one them either, but it's actually nice finally standing up to those annoying girls. and wth, why are they always able to come and go so easily and mess with K? it's freaking annoying!
so glad we're seeing more of Mee-Tien relationship 555

ep.15: right Tupe, you buy a cell phone for a girl and tell her to charge it right away in case you need to call her...all for work. *wink*
love when he has his little hidden smile on when he thinks of K!

Mee's so funny, using Worker's Union on Tien when he held her hand. and what a teaser he is, always so touchy with her! i like. just the way he and Tupe respond to Mee and K, it feels much more right when they are with the right woman. :thumbsup:
if Tien thought K was hard to get, i can't wait to watch him chase after Mee!

K coaching Mee scene was so fun to watch, the two friends working on Mee's pageant skills 555 and Mee with her cross-legged walking in heels, and really stiff wai.

seriously. a total Mee-Tien shipper. their little one-on-one in ep.15 when she so blatantly told him he was always interested in her and then leaves with a flip of her hair. that girl is on fire. and she got Tien wrapped round her finger. he was closing in for a kiss! eeek! lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^THANKS!!
my favorites are the couple shots, Min's head on Om's arm, and the two of them sitting close together! :wub:

TIEN! he was such a fanboy when Mee came out onstage. LOL. the way he looked at Mee was like he was in heaven!

Doctor was awesome. although he let buncha off too easily. i would be the same as Tien. -_-

man, i love how Tupe is able to get K to feed him, but he does so in a manner that is so unlike other p'ek, he has poise(?) lol and just says straight out, "i'm lazy, i saved you, you're being mean" instead of faking pain or something. :lol:

augh! cute kiss from Tien to Mee!!! :dance1:

gotta love Kudalakorn's subbing. thanks to her i've been able to enjoy this lakorn so thoroughly and understand it.

ep.16 when Tien is apologizing to K, and he said "i've learned more about my own heart"--although Mee sneezed (and this usually happens when someone thinks of you or is talking about you) and she wondered if someone was 'thinking' about her, the way the lines were set up, Tien wasn't just thinking, he was literally SAYING MEE IS HIS HEART. :cloud9:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love watever Mee n Tien for Tupe n krachao together that it would a beach scenes or forest with waterfall like the 1 that they went insearching for the orchid flowers,,,ut be super sweetnessss

hippo

sarNie Adult
Finally sammie and om sweet scenes.
they are so cute!
hopefully there's more.

the Dad is just so funny, loved it when he said it's ok to the bad guy and that he forgives him, but kept slapping him.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: photos of om and min as couple on magazine are just too cute for me and making me smile all the way lol...thanks so much for sharing i was hoping the pics r bigger but idc because them two look too adorable...eeekkk....too cute om and min.... :woot2: :woot2: