[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

hippo

sarNie Adult
so happy that sammie is in here too. love her, she is just so gorgeous

can't wait to see this...love the pic of Om with the 2 girls. really excited!

thanks for sharing the pics

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Min and Sammie are so gorgeous! Finally see Sammie in nang'ek status although she's sharing it w/Min but it's okay I love MIN too!^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm so excited for this. Sammie and Min look so pretty! Om looks so handsome. I'm so happy that Pol's hair is short. He looks really good ^.^ I can't wait to see Min in a comedy lakorn too.

By the way, does anyone know which 'Om' will be paired up with which nang'ek? Or about Pol's role in here? I hope they don't give him weak and childish part, like in Silamanee.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
RR, I believe Tien, the player gets with Min and Toob, the workaholic gets with Sammie
i would think its the other way around since Min character is supposed to be conceited and is someone who thinks she can get any guy. i would think that she will get with the workaholic and Sammie would get with the player, cuz opposite attracts lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i would think its the other way around since Min character is supposed to be conceited and is someone who thinks she can get any guy. i would think that she will get with the workaholic and Sammie would get with the player, cuz opposite attracts lol
that's what her fans said tho but who knows

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Teaser's out! Om looks good. Min and Sammie both look so beautiful too. Can't wait. Anyone know the air date yet?
*credit: Anonymousblue2001

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Min finally plays a different role!
Her voice is annoying, but I can't wait to watch this lakorn!
Om is also HOT!!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yah.
im so super excited for this lakorn!
i cant wait at all,so cute~
hmm..i wanna know the synopsis and what it's going to be about...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm excited to watch this too but I have a feeling Sammie's character is going to be more interesting to watch than Min's.

hippo

sarNie Adult
i think that sammie's character will be really cute too, even all Min is getting all the promo.

meenia

sarNie Adult
same here, sammie's character, which they didn't show much seems great already. must be the clothing..causal, tomboy's clothing...

min's character is wild.. what i find funny is that.. she's born pretty why can't she choose the guy she wants.. sounds more like the nang'rai's role.. but she's right.. i control my own life..All i really care is double Om is all i want.. at least i don't have to feel bad that om's not paired with sammie, when he is..

I have something against min, but i don't know what? At first i thought she was Min. N from Mark and Nadech's first lakorn.. but i don't even know why i don't like Min. N.... Didn't like her much in the one with Cee even though Cee was hot. it was her character, but i guess i can understand why her character was like that... So i'm also all for this lakorn.. can't wait.. I'm going to have to miss Om's with pancake, so i guess this one makes up for it..

hippo

sarNie Adult
Here's the newest Teaser,
has quite a bit of sammie in this one (finally!!)

can't wait till it air's

credit CityloveU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoYv2cZmppQ

TubbyTinker

ahhh! Thank you! I wonder who really gets with who because both twins are involved with both of them lol

TubbyTinker

yeah tahts what Babyt mentioned too....I think Min was trying to get with the player but the workaholic stops her lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is doing to be a good laugh^^ Hehe. I hope it's not a flop since most Dida lakorns are nonsense. :rolleyes: I haven't been back to CH7 until Mai Davika's lakorn NGAO KAMMTHEP w/Wier! Hehe. But Min is one my fav. newbies along with MAI:) As much as I do adore Min I hope that they don't focus her only too much b/c I want to see equal amount of time with Sammie and the other Om too!^^

TubbyTinker

Credits Minnie club

I heard it was gonna air around Valentine’s Day but w have to wait until ch7 confirm