[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Sammie in this lakorn!
Om plays really well on both parts!
I love the part when he takes Min to the room and purposely makes her head and feet hit the side of the door.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Om and Min looks so cute together. I don't really like twin drama and stuff but this one is an exceptional so far. I'm really liking Tube and Min. I'm not really into Sammie and Tien's story. Although will have to wait and see for their progress since their story seems kind of slow. So far, so good. Question, what days does this lakorn air?
wednesday n thursday nites

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to spicyforums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKCZjs514wo

So funny. Omg the part where Mint slap Om and Sammie and Om had a little cute moment when they both fail and stood up. Must watch. lol. Starts about 9:46 I believe. If not just watch it throughout.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^^thanks for sharing the concert clip! they are soooo cute all 3 of them--or should i say "4" of them? lol the stage theatrics was funny too, i love how they gave us a little bit of Tien-Mee moment there!

i can't wait until Tien starts liking Mee, those two are so funny and cute together and Mee deserves a cute and loving guy like Tien, she's always there for others, now it's her turn for some love! <3
and of course, Krachao and Tupe are adorable, even though they're not together yet! i can tell she's already in his mind lol because you know he spends so much time thinking and 'hating' her that she'll just take over his mind!

Om and Min make such a nice couple!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Tien doesn't even realize that he spends more time with Meegrob than Krachao ;_;

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg almost die sammie n om r so cute!!!!! narak jing jing. they're so lovely. ep 4 was awesome when tien told mee "if you aren't a leasbin i think you would have a boyfriend by now" *screams* love tat line om felted my heart! <3 om n sammie.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Om and Min at the 7 see concert was soooo adorable. I love how they lean in towards each other's face after their song together, they wanted to tease the audience with a kiss tease.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Tien doesn't even realize that he spends more time with Meegrob than Krachao ;_;
LOL. that's a good one, now i myself just realized that. no wonder. but it's all good because he needs someone level-headed and mature like Mee, she will be very cute with him!

mainhiathao I agree! i kept rewatching those few seconds because Om's teasing face was just sooo adorable with his little smile at Sammie! eek!

i can't wait to watch the next episode!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Om and Min at the 7 see concert was soooo adorable. I love how they lean in towards each other's face after their song together, they wanted to tease the audience with a kiss tease.

I agree too so cute adorable the ways they looks into each others eyes,,,,love it

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
When Mint slap Om I really thought he was going to kiss her. The fall with Sammie and Om was so hot! Mint was cute when she covered her mouth with a smile hahaha.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished up to episode 3 english subs and I can't wait for Tupe to realize he's in love with Krachao. Some of the things he says to her are just so mean. Also, I feel kind of bad for Mee because you can tell she's starting to like Tien too. But I do agree with you guys that Tien spends most of his time with Mee than with Krachao.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
sammie is such an awesome friend! More Sammie and Om plz!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I just had to comment. I love the couples! I can't decide with one I like more, but I do tend to watch Sammie and Om more for now because they are so cute.

The thing I do not understand is why characters in there think that Meegrob is a tomboy/lesbian, I do not see anything that would indicate it or that she ever mentioned it. But it's a lakorn, so I'm just going to go with it lol. And it just me or does Sammie as Meegrob look like Vicki Jett from ch. 3?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I just had to comment. I love the couples! I can't decide with one I like more, but I do tend to watch Sammie and Om more for now because they are so cute.

The thing I do not understand is why characters in there think that Meegrob is a tomboy/lesbian, I do not see anything that would indicate it or that she ever mentioned it. But it's a lakorn, so I'm just going to go with it lol. And it just me or does Sammie as Meegrob look like Vicki Jett from ch. 3?
Lol. Me too. Oh I love your name title Rahut rissaya that lakorn was so good. Love all the Mv as well. Hehehe

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's her mannerism and her backgrounds. Meegrob isn't a type of girl that is interested in guys like "normal" girls. She doesn't dress up, she hates wearing makeup, etc. She's like a wallflower.

The problem?

Sammie is really pretty. So she shines just as well as Min does when Krachao is supposedly the "pretty one" of the two, while Meegrob is the one with the brains. But it's really hard to think of Meegrob as being such a tomboy (to the point where people back home, and Tien, believe that she's a lesbian) when she's SO pretty!

But yeah, if you look past her beauty, she acts somewhat like a boy at first glance. But if you get to know her, you'd know that she isn't a lesbian--Krachao knows this as well.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching the subs and i love this lakorn! om and min is my new favorite couple. gosh, OM is just so damn hot in a suit and his serious look is to die for. He plays both character very well. can't wait to watch more.