[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to like Thub more now before I thought Tien was better but now I'm starting to see that Krachao is better off with Thub because she needs that type of guy. Tien plays too much and he is a great match for Meekrop bc she is serious and she can make him to do good. I can see that Tien is falling for Meekrop but he doesnt see it yet.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
tien is such a baby! :facepalm: now he will get engage w/min..tupe denie he likes her...wonder wat it going to be lil after they get engage...Tupe and Mee and friends? get tien/min jealous...that b kool...n mee dressing up a bit

puca

sarNie Juvenile
this drama is really addicting - i actually watched all 8 episodes this weekend alone o.0

om is doing a great job acting as twins, even though both tube and tien are the same person sometimes i think there are really 2 "om"!!
min's pretty and i love her sassyness here, her acting is really good for a newbie

plus the ending song's lovely too <3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol i'm loving how Tupe is seeing different sides to Krachao that's making him like her even more! and he's being a little more gentlemanly towards her too...he's so funny. and it's crazy because Tupe and Tien are both Om, but every time Krachao was nice to him (for being nice to her) TUPE's smile was just too cute! lol guess it's cuz TUPE is usually so serious-faced.

seriously, i feel bad for Mee because she had to deal with drunk Tien and stupid annoying tuptim. ><

whoa whoa whoa! in the preview, was that Tien that said he and Krachao are getting engaged? he was wearing a suit so i wasn't sure lol ^^'
gawd her mom is annoying. she just screams and screams... :thumbdown:

know where i can dl the ending theme?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yup, tien n kao engage....that y i want tupe/mee to hang around together to make kao/tien jealous

jjinxx

^ hahaha good one! not sure they'll be that smart though :scratchhead2: Tien needs to get over Krachao and start making a move on to Mee please!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
well i want it to be unintentional for mee/tupe to work together? sorta be around each other and help be a catalyst for all the pra'nang to realize their true feeling i guess...

jjinxx

wouldn't it be funny if during the engagment or wedding or whatever, Tupe kidnaps Tien and replaces him and marries Krachao before anyone realizes he is actually Tupe? lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
wouldn't it be funny if during the engagment or wedding or whatever, Tupe kidnaps Tien and replaces him and marries Krachao before anyone realizes he is actually Tupe? lol
O M G! I have not ever thought about that!
That will be funny and it will also be the best
scene ever! hahah. Now, you are making me want
to see that now and for it to happen!ha.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
muahhaha, i'm liking what's gonna happen next week <3

and it looks like her mom is finally getting her act together o.0

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
Omg lips to lips next week! :yahoo: i wish there was one for mee and tien also.. anyways I love this lakorn and om is doing a really good job playing two character I think his acting improved.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
That be so cool n I'm loving it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: it rocks even more if Tupe kidnap Krachao n go into the same forest with waterfalls, sounds romantic ,,,:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: