[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
what did they talk about in the clip?
Min is talking about Sammie, saying that Sammie is a cute person and very pretty. Min says Sammie is a person who likes to play around and play tricks a lots. And then Min goes on talking about the tricks she plays on Sammie.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Om is such a gentleman for apologizing to Min. They are so cuteeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe10RSr67Rw&feature=feedu

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
OH EM GEE!!! The freaken' player twin is mean as hell! :annoyed:
He's way worst than when tupe was being mean to her.
I just wanna bash his head into a wall. He truly doesn't
love her, heck I don't think he even liked her at all.
Just wanted a trophy girl. (muahaha more love for Krachao
and tupe though :heart: )

anyways, does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn will have?

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
I wish i can kiss om :cloud9: I'm sure min wanted to kiss om for real that's why she agree to do a real kiss :pervie:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
true, true; om n min rulze, it's both ways since om admit having admiration for since "Pa Boo Thong" plus they r good friends off screen too.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :kiss2: :kiss2:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I agree, but I guess that's probably how Tien deals with things since this never happened to him before. I really wished there was more scenes with Tien and Mee. I want Mee to set him straight!
same here..I really want to see him with mee, I think he would do better with her...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
mee did actually set him straight while he was waking up from sleeping on the sofa,,,but don't that tien n mee r only supporting roles so they might not alot of scenes together ,,,

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Tien love is very rash and so is his dislike, too bad hey dun try to do more w/mee and tien, instead they are just sub character but i love Mee character. Straight forward/loyal

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i was thrilled with the kiss, but at the same time i felt there wasn't as much emotion as i wanted in it, at least not from Tupe. for Krachao i could see on her face the expression that she was trying to be strong while also fighting off her feelings for Tupe and it was a bittersweet moment for her :crush:
but from Tupe, at first he looked like he went in for the kiss out of jealousy from hearing her say she loves Tien, but after the kiss ended, his line "if you slap me, i'll do more than just kiss you" seemed like it should have been MORE than just a threat, it should have given away that he likes her too, but it DIDN'T, it was just...like he was scolding a child :blink: idk to me that line didn't fit, granted i wasn't expecting him to be all flirty and teasing during such a serious talk of course so he wouldn't say "I'll do more than kiss you" the way other p'ek usually would, it's just that he emerged and the would-be feelings for Krachao just fled! it was as if he really did kiss her just to confuse her, NOT because he wanted to (even though i KNOW he wanted to) and then he looks back at her crying and feels guilty.

geez i'm having a hard time comprehending this kiss.

and the music was beautiful too. i think that's the first time that instrumental of the ending theme was played. it's super pretty sounding... :cloud9:

i dunnow you guys. Tien actually cried, so as much of a jerk as he may be (not looking forward to watching that) i feel like he did at least LIKE Krachao. i mean i doubt he'd cry just because she's the first girl to not be all over him.
oh boy here it comes. she's gonna be accused of killing the orchids...

aaaaaand here comes the switch in sympathy, you know, Tupe was like "She had a reason" and Tien's all "Psh she's just greedy"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
mee did actually set him straight while he was waking up from sleeping on the sofa,,,but don't that tien n mee r only supporting roles so they might not alot of scenes together ,,,
Yeah there was that part, but I wished there was just more scenes with them. But I guess distance will make the heart grow fonder? Maybe Tien will realize how much he needs Mee during all this time apart from one another.

Tien love is very rash and so is his dislike, too bad hey dun try to do more w/mee and tien, instead they are just sub character but i love Mee character. Straight forward/loyal
That's one of the reason I really like Mee, she is very loyal and also because she doesn't try to jump to conclusions. I really hope the writers don't just pair Tien and Mee right up at the end, I want some romantic/more storyline build-up between them.

i was thrilled with the kiss, but at the same time i felt there wasn't as much emotion as i wanted in it, at least not from Tupe. for Krachao i could see on her face the expression that she was trying to be strong while also fighting off her feelings for Tupe and it was a bittersweet moment for her :crush:
but from Tupe, at first he looked like he went in for the kiss out of jealousy from hearing her say she loves Tien, but after the kiss ended, his line "if you slap me, i'll do more than just kiss you" seemed like it should have been MORE than just a threat, it should have given away that he likes her too, but it DIDN'T, it was just...like he was scolding a child :blink: idk to me that line didn't fit, granted i wasn't expecting him to be all flirty and teasing during such a serious talk of course so he wouldn't say "I'll do more than kiss you" the way other p'ek usually would, it's just that he emerged and the would-be feelings for Krachao just fled! it was as if he really did kiss her just to confuse her, NOT because he wanted to (even though i KNOW he wanted to) and then he looks back at her crying and feels guilty.

geez i'm having a hard time comprehending this kiss.

and the music was beautiful too. i think that's the first time that instrumental of the ending theme was played. it's super pretty sounding... :cloud9:

i dunnow you guys. Tien actually cried, so as much of a jerk as he may be (not looking forward to watching that) i feel like he did at least LIKE Krachao. i mean i doubt he'd cry just because she's the first girl to not be all over him.
oh boy here it comes. she's gonna be accused of killing the orchids...

aaaaaand here comes the switch in sympathy, you know, Tupe was like "She had a reason" and Tien's all "Psh she's just greedy"
I totally agree with you about the kiss. Every time they replay the kiss, I thought it was awkward more than anything. I think if there was a little more feeling, there would be something...but I'm not going to complain too much because I'm happy that there was a kiss scene between Om and Min ^.^

I'm not saying that Tien is acting like a jerk because Krachao was the first girl who wasn't all over Tien, but that she was probably the first girl that ever broke his heart like this. I do think Tien did like Krachao, and it hurts more when reality kicks in and that she didn't feel the same way as he did. (maybe?)

I think out of all the twin lakorns I have seen (only a handful), I think Om is doing a really good job. Each time I see Tupe and Tien, I totally think that they are different actors portraying them. I think Om is just talented :wub: however, it may just be me, but I think they sometimes put too much make-up on him.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I think tien has very very good feeling for Mee. He told mee this he wish that Kao was like mee. Mee was like we r 2 diff. ppl we can't be the same person. Tien like the IMAGE of Min that he set her up to be. He never really knew KAO. Tupe always knew the real KAO. So i dunno if he really did like her, more like infauation? with the image she protray

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
That's one of the reason I really like Mee, she is very loyal and also because she doesn't try to jump to conclusions. I really hope the writers don't just pair Tien and Mee right up at the end, I want some romantic/more storyline build-up between them.

I'm not saying that Tien is acting like a jerk because Krachao was the first girl who wasn't all over Tien, but that she was probably the first girl that ever broke his heart like this. I do think Tien did like Krachao, and it hurts more when reality kicks in and that she didn't feel the same way as he did. (maybe?)

I think out of all the twin lakorns I have seen (only a handful), I think Om is doing a really good job. Each time I see Tupe and Tien, I totally think that they are different actors portraying them. I think Om is just talented :wub: however, it may just be me, but I think they sometimes put too much make-up on him.
i also hope they don't just put Tien and Mee together at the end. that would be ...anti-romantic, like "ok, it's the end just toss as many people together as possible". Tien and Mee deserve a good developed relationship after spending so much time together as sort of a team. they seem to have good feelings for each other, no matter how infatuated he was with K and no matter how annoyed Mee acts towards Tien. ^^
ah, i see. i was assuming from the posts that Tien was going to go overboard and act really mean towards Krachao (like Tupe-mean? lol)

oh i totally agree! every time i see Tupe and Tien, different feelings towards each come up in my mind, the thought of "hey there's the other Om!" doesn't even register (until i realize it didn't register 555). Om is doing a very good job to the point where TUPE and TIEN actually LOOK different to me, i don't mean just the clothing---and you know, that's almost impossible since it's ONE person. lol :thumbsup: