[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ah, i just saw this .. AGAIN!

man, ppl must really love this .. b/c there are WAY WAY TOO MANY remake for this one --
Brook's version just came out a few years back -- already remaking, this is so absurd!
There are others that are worthy of being remake than this one !!!!!!
i believe Brook's version was in 2000, isn't it kind of funny , Kob ( his wife ) was in the previous version and then he in the one after ! When i thought about it , Daoprasook was only 17 when she became Pkak 's wife lol!! Why in the world the elder agreed for them to get married so fast , he a child molester :lol: because he was only 7-8 years younger than her mom , beside that fact , I do like the lakorn , lets not forget the famous "blanket scene" , till this day my cheek still hurt from grinning.

cecilia

Staff member
HAHA.. i watch but it's so CHEESY LOL
i couldn't bring myself to finish watching it (dont' know wh)

anyway, i hope they don't do this remake ..
i want a new spice up version of FAILOUNG and BRATTY N'EK of NANGFAH GUB SATAN !!!
man, imagine the changes in these two FIESTY N'EK lol
How will they maneuver them R SCENE in the new version when n'ek is so smart ..
but i guess, WHEN THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHA.. i watch but it's so CHEESY LOL
i couldn't bring myself to finish watching it (dont' know wh)

anyway, i hope they don't do this remake ..
i want a new spice up version of FAILOUNG and BRATTY N'EK of NANGFAH GUB SATAN !!!
man, imagine the changes in these two FIESTY N'EK lol
How will they maneuver them R SCENE in the new version when n'ek is so smart ..
but i guess, WHEN THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY lol
funny , how when the 2000 version of Daoprasook came out , I only want to see the 'r scene' :lol: :lol: just to see how cheesy will it get ? Because in the old version there was the hands, feet , props , ceiling , ect ect and then the aftermath there was the blanket scene in the morning . If Failoung or Nangfah gub satan ever remake , all im looking forward is how they play out the r' scene ,cause remember, Nangfah gub satan was a wild one !!!

cecilia

Staff member
^Indeed -- so crazy that when FAI RUK ASOON came on air -- it remind me of Johnny chasing Namfon, ripping her clothes apart just like that ..
It's so DISTURBING AND CRAZY !!! - Really wish they would bring such lakorn into life again -- but sadly, they can't promote such violent act like this on tv anymore (or so i think) b/c so many ppl are so pro-love scene than r.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^Indeed -- so crazy that when FAI RUK ASOON came on air -- it remind me of Johnny chasing Namfon, ripping her clothes apart just like that ..
It's so DISTURBING AND CRAZY !!! - Really wish they would bring such lakorn into life again -- but sadly, they can't promote such violent act like this on tv anymore (or so i think) b/c so many ppl are so pro-love scene than r.
not completely true , now . Lets not forget , JLR & SB had r'scene and the rating skyrocket! Though there are ppl who would debate it differently but the number can't lie ! Fai Ruk Asoon had a pretty good rating as well and it was violent + r' scene ! If I was to ask "What your favorite lakorn" , I'm quite positive , at least one of their favorite would have an r'scene in them. I know ton of ppl who love Daoprasook and it had one. For the matter fact , most of the addictive and popular lakorn have r'scene , so I really doubt this trend will do away anytime soon . What i really want to see changes in Thai lakorn , though , they haven't start doing this yet , instead of having r' scene , why can't they have a seduce scene :lol: , the Spanish & American soap does it :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, that -- remind me of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO -- MATING lol

yeah, they can just have n'ek do simple stuff to seduce p'ek -- it's what they usually after in revenge lOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
u know what , it doesn't matter if it's the n'k that doing the revenge , most of the time she never get to rape the p'k , it more like the other way around :lol: :lol: , it's just isn't fair , why do the girl always lose hahah

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
u know what , it doesn't matter if it's the n'k that doing the revenge , most of the time she never get to rape the p'k , it more like the other way around :lol: :lol: , it's just isn't fair , why do the girl always lose hahah
call me twisted, sarn, but that still feels like a win in my book. you mean, why can't the nang ek win bigger? LOL

anyway, another remake. i'm feeling kind of shakey. like u, if the casting is kind of odd, it's all for the r-scene for me. hahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
call me twisted, sarn, but that still feels like a win in my book. you mean, why can't the nang ek win bigger? LOL

anyway, another remake. i'm feeling kind of shakey. like u, if the casting is kind of odd, it's all for the r-scene for me. hahaha

The N'K never win in a revenge lakorn! ( this should be added the list of "You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when..") If she was to be found out , we know what will happen behind close door ^^^ , the P'K never play fair when it come to pay back time !I'm a bit more twisted as well, I don't mind she losing all the time or even if she win , she still get nail :lol: . I love it when the writer poke fun about r'scene and sadist P'K though , there are some lakorn where the character parody it or mention it (usually among servant )

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i so wish they cud put kwan and om!!!!!!! but the p'ek got to look older than the n'ek hmmm then i choose tui teerapat

jchax

sarNie Egg
a 3rd remake of "dao pra sook"? no, not a good idea.
why not do a remake of "ban sai thong" instead? but
twist the timeslot and make it modern days instead of
the 70's.. get what I mean?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i would like to see Min n Om in this remake, Min looks abit similar to kob, she is feisty, cute n bubbly n Om is stoney looking, plus they have done an r-scences together so cute n romantic .... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :r-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Om and Min are my top choices from ch.7!
i never watched the older versions of this lakorn, so i wouldn't mind if they did a remake, make it more modern.
or maybe Pong! but he's done so many of these aggressive p'ek taking care of the little brother type.

for Bansaithong, they should keep it in the 70s time period cuz that's one of the factors of the lakorn that i love. ^^