[Ch7] Dome Tong (Dida)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn. Nampeung plays two characters, one in the past and one in the present time. I like Sarunyu acting and he is one of my favorite actor. Vee and Mai sound interesting, both of them are tall and will look good with each other.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know about this remake..this lakorn is very dear to my heart and i just don't think they can pull it off....especially if it is by ch.7. i guess it is better mai than pancake.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh yay! Another lakorn for Mai!
Not a big fan of Vee but if the story holds up well I'm all for it.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai is out of this lakorn. newbie actress Preaw Tasaneeya is replacing Mai.

Credit to suk13_karn @ SPICY sorum & confirm by Vee

http://www.spicyforu...927#entry616927

[ @ ] vee_weraparp โดมทอง ปริศนาเรื่องราวลี้ลับในบ้านหลังนี้ จะถูกเปิดเผย
[ @ ] vee_weraparp นางเอกเป็น น้องเปรี้ยว นักแสดงใหม่คับ

----

Poster from Dida facebook page

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Shucks. Well maybe this will give her an opportunity to do another lakorn.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Here's a picture of the two together​

Credits to Ployyyy​

Not surprised that of all actresses, they repalced Davika with Preaw since she's also Khun Ae's kid and he's most likely trying to push her to the top. I'm sure Ch7 will offer other lakorns to Davika.​

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i think mai would have been a better choice as well...another p'k too...namfon/saranyu is more polished

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I've never found Preaw to be appealing but she looks quite pretty in the teaser. There's such a modern feel to this one and doesn't seem as scary as the older adaptation. Thanks!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I haven't been watching lakorns due to a busy work schedule and income back to this....watching it with my mom right now and I am so disappointed. 5mins into the movie and I already know they've destroyed what makes this lakorn such a classic, and they totally missed the romance, the family struggles, the heart break. This one just turned into another modern screaming, annoying lakorn :/...the only thing I like so far is the song but even the song isn't as good as the old version. In the old one, even the bad characters were likable. I'm gonna have to go back and wath the old version cause this one is hurting my heart >_<

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree with you.  They just mess up a classic lakorn.  The storyline is a little too much, they put too many extra bad character in here, like the parents who nothing but annoying and Peet's wife is annoying too, in the old one she's sweet and innocent and except that she the one who came in last.  But in this one she just like her mom try to control her husband. On top of this you have the crazy grandma, and she's also raising ghost in this version.  I love the old one with SARUNYU AND NAMPUENG.  Why didn't they just modernize it more instead of putting extra unneeded stuff.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Everything about this remake is a disaster. They should have had Preaw dye her hair because realistically no one would have blonde hair back in those days. The actress who plays the grandmother looks too young and all the other characters are all miscasted. Preaw is annoying doesn't have that elegance and poise that Nampeung had. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
coralista said:
Everything about this remake is a disaster. They should have had Preaw dye her hair because realistically no one would have blonde hair back in those days.

I think it's a modern lakorn since they're using cell phones and all that, so I don't think her blonde hair is out of place as far as time period goes. Personally, I don't think this new version is so bad. It's more gothic than horror. As for the song, Vee's voice isn't very good, but I'm quite impressed with Praew's.

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number :)

thanks  :)

Oshii~

sarNie Egg
one_of_others said:
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number :)

thanks  :)

It's on channel 7 and it has already airing. I don't know what time but you should check the website for the tv schedule.  :)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Loved the older version so I am going to watch this one to see how well it goes. I am watching it BUT sad that I barely understand Thai. Wished that someone could eng sub it. It would be greatly appreciated.