[Ch7] Faed Long Hon (Kantana)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah it was Dao's subconsciousness that was in Jam's room. She was calm because she was in bed with Nat and no more Duen in her way. She's very calm when she gets her way.

I agree Maggi is awesome and you can definitely tell the difference between the two characters. Looking at the preview for next episode, it seems like Duen is ready to give up. The clip of her cleaning the headstone and saying that "staying the way she is, there's nothing, no one gets hurt" :(
I wish they would have stuck closer to the original storyline. In the version with Aek and Ae, Nat started to notice the change in Duen immediately... this is like he doesn't even pay attention to her anymore

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I wish they would have stuck closer to the original storyline. In the version with Aek and Ae, Nat started to notice the change in Duen immediately... this is like he doesn't even pay attention to her anymore
I know how you feel. I wish they stuck with the first change where Dao was caught before sleeping with Nat and moved onto the rest of the storyline like the original. It seems like Nat was blind to the slight changes in Duen/Dao because she didn't put him at a respectable distance like the real Duen, she went to sleep with him instead. Wonder how Nat's gonna deal with the fact that Dao is now his miaa, when Duen comes back. Would he be like Aek's Nat and totally push Dao away and hangs onto Duen? I loved that about the original.