[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^They look so good!!! But gosh, couldn't they have chosen a better dress for Pun??? I'm not feelin the blue at all!! They look like they're going to prom. Not like they're getting married.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Watched it live and today's episode so good...
I'm glad to see Khun Matt and non/pin back...
But last episode tomorrow omg!!!
Khun Lee there water at Khun matts face and Khun Matt slapped techin many times because punch got hurt from the explosion...omg...tomorrow's episode will be intense but bittersweet!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
The end. Talay finally ended. feel like crying here.
Hoping to see stephany and mik working together again and I hope it's as good as Talay fai. And no matter what character they play. To me, they're always be techin and Pasika.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
The end. Talay finally ended. feel like crying here.
Hoping to see stephany and mik working together again and I hope it's as good as Talay fai. And no matter what character they play. To me, they're always be techin and Pasika.
I agree...they will always be techin and pasika for me too!!!
They have a taping for talkshow tomorrow and 7 see concert on weekend so will see more of them and I too hope they will be paired up again...can't wait to find out final ep rating...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm a bit behind on this too. Need to catch up!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Such a good drama even the story line is a bit repeating but i like it especially pra'nang :love::love: they officially become my favorite lol

Anyway the ending rating is 10.7 it should be higher :rolleyes:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
U sure ending is 10.7...??
Last week eps was 9 and 10 something...
It should be higher though...
Anyway saw pic on ig of mik/steph...looking good lol...they taping for show lolz...