[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Jeeze. Pordeecom did poorly in Mik and Steph second together - lack of romance. But they definitely spoiling Mik-Pook fans. Hrm. I just can't believe how many kisses they've had already. Better not be like 3-4 kisses in episode 1 and that's it until the last episode!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one who couldn't bear to watch the willing scene? Ive never seen a willing scene like this in thai lakorn although both did an excellent job at expressing love although their characters don't even love each other yet mik probably does but not pooh look forsure

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I’ve never seen a drama with so much kissing scenes :confused0: (not that it’s a bad thing lol) mik is oozing with sexiness, I’m so jealous of pooklook. Just hoping that they don’t overdo the kisses because rn I can’t even see what’s the point of the storyline, quite boring, just living for the main leads. Hopefully it picks up

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he is so happy he’s her first, that every time he sees her he expressed it. I’m not use to this kind of willing scene in Thai Lakorn but its finally what I been waiting for. Especially, if their gonna kiss so many times we better get one good willing scene.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Ch3 need to step up their game they’re still on their old ways while all the other channels are doing all these uncensored kiss scenes. They’re too safe.

I should start on this it’s my type of storyline

I can’t believe they already slept together on first episode
This is my type of storyline as well. I just watched some parts of ep2 that they will sign as husband and wife to deal with paparazzi. Did they sign already in episode 2. I could not find the full episodes.

Last edited:

Ele

sarNie Adult
M is subbing it they have 3 Facebook, one is private a group of subber to discuss their projects & the public one is uploading their work after the lakorn finish airing & the 3rd one is private which upload their work fast you can join if you donate , you can aslo watch through their website not just Facebook the reason become like because trolls.
I searched it on Facebook, but I couldn’t find it

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
For a pair that accidentally married they sure love to kiss and make out (hopefully there is no underraged baby here) a lot ! Ayoo the hormones eh ! My complaint is PookLook long face. She still got that "long" and sad face she keeps on supporting in all of her movies making it look like she plays the same role everywhere. I wish for her to change it and give off a more sassy/confident/sexy vibe as a celebrity here

Dearest

恋の予感
Whoo hoo! I'm back and excited for this lakorn~~ I dunno if I should wait until this lakorn is over and do a binge watch or not. Those clips on Ig though...got me swooning! Mik is just sizzling hot and plays those type of p'ek who really really loves the girl so well. :love: I've never watched Pooklook, but I have to agree that she does give me poor damsel in distress vibe going rather than sassy and confident celebrity. Hopefully her character will show more of that later in the drama since it's still just the beginning--sounds like things are moving fast though. Does that mean another willing soon? :naughty2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think what we're not use to is how hot are those kissing scenes. OMG! My favorite kiss scene that I can watch over and over again, was after they were done playing the guessing game and he said "My name is Kadethaen" and went in for a kiss (where is that fainting emoji!) And how he kiss her neck before her dress came off! Mik is so hot, that I scream every time. Now I actually expect those kiss scenes, and hope it is consistent but not meaningless.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I like what the producer, P'Thong, said. He said that in Thai dramas, the leads go through hardship after hardship and then finally towards the end like the last episode, they get some fin moments. Well, he SWITCHED it up. He made the leads share fin and sweet moments right from the beginning. Hahaha. He wants people and fans to FIN from the start because if you wait to the very end, there's just never enough time to fit in all of those sweet scenes.

I'll come back later and share my thoughts on this drama.

I've never finished a Mik or Pooklook lakorn before. This my first time even commenting on them. Anyway, I'm blown away at this lakorn. It's so fun and light. Yes, the storyline and script could be a bit better but hey, that's quite minor right now. Haha.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched episode 1 and omg the number of kisses lol. Not that I'm complaining. I hope it remains consistent though. Not like Mik and Steph's last lakorn where we got a bunch of kisses in a few episodes and then nothing for the reminder.

mey198

sarNie Egg
I think what we're not use to is how hot are those kissing scenes. OMG! My favorite kiss scene that I can watch over and over again, was after they were done playing the guessing game and he said "My name is Kadethaen" and went in for a kiss (where is that fainting emoji!) And how he kiss her neck before her dress came off! Mik is so hot, that I scream every time. Now I actually expect those kiss scenes, and hope it is consistent but not meaningless.
I watch that scene so many times. Sometime in a Lakorn the kiss is just an ordinary kiss but in this one, they took it to the next level. For me I feel like their kiss was genuine and I love how kadethaen keep pursuing her after. Looking forward to how the rest of the storyline gonna play out.

MTan

sarNie Egg
I watch that scene so many times. Sometime in a Lakorn the kiss is just an ordinary kiss but in this one, they took it to the next level. For me I feel like their kiss was genuine and I love how kadethaen keep pursuing her after. Looking forward to how the rest of the storyline gonna play out.
I think that scene was nicely done. What annoys me the most is those unrealistic/ stiff/ awkward kiss scenes ch3 dramas... might as well leave those scenes out if they are so prudish about it.