[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

MTan

sarNie Egg
WHOOOO!!! First time I am so into a Channel 7 lakorn. I tried with Mik and Steph's Fire series but the plot was too tedious.. Get together, misunderstanding, get back together, misunderstanding, etc. xP Kadedan is my kind of pra-ek though!! Hehehe. And he wasn't forceful and his kisses are enjoyed by both!!! Hehehe. I like Pook in here too!! THE CHEMISTRY IS EXPLOSIVE. I love Mik's tiny smiles when he looks at Pook and how he is always amused at her antics. And also how their fights dont stay fights because Kadedan is mature enough to know that Maesarin doesn't mean them. LOVING THIS. ARE THERE OTHER LAKORNS LIKE THIS OUT THERE?
And yes! Those trolls :( I think the problem is, even if you want to pay, you can't do it anymore? Only those who donated right at the beginning have access! But they may post on their public page, so we need to wait for that! Meanwhile, I am watching Chinese subs (while pausing every minute to read) at very slow speeds. :p
Phew...ep 4 is so sweet / cute.. I’ve not been so into a lakorn since Bpoop Paeh Sunniva. Like you, I have tried watching many Mik’s lakorn but cannot finish it for various reasons...mostly storyline and sometimes the nangek. But this little gem makes me giggle like a teenager. Both Mik and Pooklook are amazing in this lakorn... very natural and the chemistry is simply explosive. BTW, can we have less of Saruth and Pim..those 2 annoyed the hell out of me :-(

I agree Pin and Ruth should be responsible enough to solve their own problems not cause conflict to other people..Plus their mothers and their fights this episode..:sad6::sad6:

Good thing we got so many sweet and cute scenes of May and Kade :aaaaa::love:

May is falling slowly:icon12:.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just finished ep 4 and i regret watching so soon cause i have to waitt for next ep... so many feelingssss for the sweet scene of their honeymoon:love:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, Pin and Saruth suck! THEY BOTH WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.. Pin got pregnant, and instead of making the 3 logical choices (keep the child, abort the child or tell the child's dad), SHE let Kade take responsibility?! WTH. And then abandon him at the altar. Wow. If I were Kade, it is like I sacrificed my possibility at finding love by choosing to marry you, and you stepped all over me instead? And now it makes sense why both of them didn't publicize their marriage. And Saruth!! He had the gall to ask Mae for money to support him and his new wife? WHAT THE HELL. Has he not hurt her enough?!
I feel those two characters are written a lil too unbelievably to make sure we won't sympathise with them. This part of the story feels a lil forced tho

MercurialAge

sarNie Egg
All the episode 4 sweet scenes between the pranangs are too adorable! May is slowly starting to fall for Kade, I mean who wouldn’t! The guy is doing everything to win her over. Although I’m still not sure what the real reason is that Kade loves May, maybe because he was her first? But I do like how he respects May in giving her space, so gentlemanlike.
He keeps telling people it was love at first sight. May thinks he's just saying that for their "lakorn," but I think he's telling the truth.

Reactions: Ele
Ep.5 was okay. I did not understand what was talked about. All I know is I’ve had enough of Pin and Ruth. And what is Nackrin’s motive?

I’m excited for that :aaaaa:willing|:cheer: to be followed with more Pin and Ruth drama. May will be :kidnap:?

alissaax

Ep.5 was okay. I did not understand what was talked about. All I know is I’ve had enough of Pin and Ruth. And what is Nackrin’s motive?

I’m excited for that :aaaaa:willing|:cheer: to be followed with more Pin and Ruth drama. May will be :kidnap:?
Shall i message you the answer... or just put a spoiler here. Lol

Seriously the only persom that should be allowed to kidnap her is her husband kade. Then:attempt:rsceneswslapandkissslapandkisswilling|babysw and happy endding!!:risas3::naughty2::nut:

Ele

sarNie Adult
CD5F0CFA-AFF0-48A9-9866-89A77ACF97F5.jpeg BAF3D411-2A7F-4739-A06D-81F2C52F047F.jpeg 8C5209BE-8050-4677-8425-E442FF38FCD7.jpeg 26CF5CCC-A6A2-485A-AD8E-0334BBA438F9.jpeg BD76B635-F6A3-4A3E-8E21-900681457048.jpeg A48C1397-1A9B-41E3-A6AF-597EF3CD7FB5.jpeg Just finished watching episode 5 live. Kun Maysarin misunderstood about Pim’s Pregnant with Kade. she left Kade without telling or discussing it with him first whether it’s true or not, so for this point she is jealousy. Then Kade went to her house and explained to her ,but she is still angry and didn’t believe him.
It looks like Maysarin ‘s father trusts Kade to take care of his daughter rather Nakarin. He seemed to know that Nakarin has bad attention to his daughter.
Therefore, Kade and his father in law had a press conference to refuse that it’s not his child. While they were doing conference, Maysarin had an accident. Then there is a big argument between Ruth ‘s mother and her dad during the conference.
Although there is some misunderstanding, still there is some cute scene.
Note: I don’t speak thai . So if there any mistake, don’t take in mind. I can share what I can see

Last edited:

alissaax

Really!!!!???? I had a feeling there might be one after seeing the teaser from yesterday when he ran after her shirtless.
Idk maybe there was a willing| tonight. Havent seen the ep yet. I missed it live so i might watch it later or wait after sunday ep.

Reactions: Ele
Shall i message you the answer... or just put a spoiler here. Lol

Seriously the only persom that should be allowed to kidnap her is her husband kade. Then:attempt:rsceneswslapandkissslapandkisswilling|babysw and happy endding!!:risas3::naughty2::nut:
Too funny:risas3:!! I approve:thumbup: of this storyline.

If only it were that simple. Drama is good when the conflict presented is also exciting not repetitive. *cough* Pin x Ruth *cough*