[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah she has a very sweet smile ever and for sure the height different i like how he had bow to pim awww im died :love::love::icon12: ((( i love always the different height between the actress and actors :nut::nut::nut: ))

Anyone can treat me im sick of them??:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: :facepalm::crybaby2::risas3:
I might be able to help you with that! :risas3: One way to treat your love sickness for them is to see more of them. :thumbup:

aisha

sarNie Egg
I might be able to help you with that! :risas3: One way to treat your love sickness for them is to see more of them. :thumbup:
Ah in real life unfortunately :facepalm::crybaby2:,but I ve been watch this kaorn and repeat it every time slapandkiss:pancarta:

Maybe this is the treatment from love sickness :(:aloofandbored:

Morning from here :icon12::icon12:

@jjinxx and @Katelyn Hello! Long time no chat and I've been away. Did the MV on vaca and so glad you liked it.

Mik and Pim are my new fav. couple too. Love the height difference and the chemistry.
I think it was @jjinxx that said it... this lakorn came out of no where and BOOM... I can't get enough. I usually watch Ch.3 and I only tune into ch.7 for Weir's lakorns. I can't deal that Ch.7 doesn't make their lakorns available to US fans (or even OST of their lakorns on YouTube.)

Had Mik fever so I did tried to watch Talay Fai but couldn't do it. The story line is so bad. Mik is so good as Daniel and Pim is a perfect Fahsai too. Can't help but ship them. :icon12:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
@jjinxx and @Katelyn Hello! Long time no chat and I've been away. Did the MV on vaca and so glad you liked it.

Mik and Pim are my new fav. couple too. Love the height difference and the chemistry.
I think it was @jjinxx that said it... this lakorn came out of no where and BOOM... I can't get enough. I usually watch Ch.3 and I only tune into ch.7 for Weir's lakorns. I can't deal that Ch.7 doesn't make their lakorns available to US fans (or even OST of their lakorns on YouTube.)

Had Mik fever so I did tried to watch Talay Fai but couldn't do it. The story line is so bad. Mik is so good as Daniel and Pim is a perfect Fahsai too. Can't help but ship them. :icon12:
And also here in the Philippines. So disappointed and annoyed on Ch7 for that like how will they ever get popular worldwide if they restrict their videos to Thailand only?!Same, I was only able to watch for Weir with subtitles before getting deleted. They need to take a cue from other channels.

As much as I want to watch this lakorn but can't :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ @Maricon
Are you able to watch videos on Dailymotion? I know of a site with English subs for this lakorn. I don't want you to not see this. It's just too good to missed out on!

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
^ @Maricon
Are you able to watch videos on Dailymotion? I know of a site with English subs for this lakorn. I don't want me to not see this. It's just too good to missed out on!
Yup, so far I can watch videos on dailymotion.
I hope you'll be able to see this lakorn. It's just disheartening that CH7 is so selfish with their videos, gosh we need to have a petition for Ch7 to stop restricting their videos and upload all of their lakorns and shows/news online and make it available worldwide -_-
If there are CH7 videos with subtitles on dailymotion I advise to watch as soon as possible because they are prone to getting removed.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm having a fever too. Just love Daniel/Nai Yuk and Fahsai. :love: I'm curious about Talay Fai too but seeing bad reviews deterred me from watching it! Oh well, I might try it after "Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai" is over. I know I might be desperate enough from missing Daniel to watch Talay Fai!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, so far I can watch videos on dailymotion.
I hope you'll be able to see this lakorn. It's just disheartening that CH7 is so selfish with their videos, gosh we need to have a petition for Ch7 to stop restricting their videos and upload all of their lakorns and shows/news online and make it available worldwide -_-
If there are CH7 videos with subtitles on dailymotion I advise to watch as soon as possible because they are prone to getting removed.
I'm able to watch this lakorn from various sites. I'm lucky that I could understand and speaks Thai. I've been a fan since I was little. Presently, I have been more selective in what lakorn I watch since I don't have that much time. But really, Daniel and Fahsai finally brought me back to watching Ch 7 again. Yeah, I don't understand their restrictions. I know lakorn has been more popular internationally over the years. Just the other day, I saw a Russian website with Thai lakorn with Russian subs. I'm sure Mik and all the stars are well aware that their lakorn is being viewed internationally. The channel needs to wise up!!

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm having a fever too. Just love Daniel/Nai Yuk and Fahsai. :love: I'm curious about Talay Fai too but seeing bad reviews deterred me from watching it! Oh well, I might try it after "Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai" is over. I know I might be desperate enough from missing Daniel to watch Talay Fai!
Yes, his character in Talay Fai is different from Daniel. With the exception that he loves only n'ek. I'm hoping Mik's lakorn with Weir will air soon hehe. Someone mentioned he has a lakorn with Green? I wonder what the story line is like in that one?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
This week is the last week. I'm so sad. I feel like this lakorn is too short. I wish it was longer, but at the same time I don't want it to drag :lol: I'm ready for the heartbreak of Ah Jo's death. I love how most of us figured it out base on our experience as a drama watcher lol. They weren't even trying to hide it at all lol. Ready for all the intense, and tear-jerky moments. And I hope we at least get 30 minutes of some sweetness from our lovebirds. I don't want only the last 5 minutes to be for our otp only. And please no time jumps too.

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
This weekend is the last week. I'm so sad. I feel like this lakorn is too short. I wish it was longer, but at the same time I don't want it to drag :lol: I'm ready for the heartbreak of Ah Jo's death. I love how most of us figured it out base on our experience as a drama watcher lol. They weren't even trying to hide it at all lol. Ready for all the intense, and tear-jerky moments. And I hope we at least get 30 minutes of some sweetness from our lovebirds. I don't want only the last 5 minutes to be for our otp only. And please no time jumps too.

Right, I hope for no time lapse either.
It's tomorrow. I can't wait to watch it live.

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I don't understand their restrictions. I know lakorn has been more popular internationally over the years. Just the other day, I saw a Russian website with Thai lakorn with Russian subs. I'm sure Mik and all the stars are well aware that their lakorn is being viewed internationally. The channel needs to wise up!!
I agree. The companies that restrict availability after the episodes have aired are being short sighted. One of the reasons kdramas are so popular is because they're so widely available with English subs.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures from last epi shared by IG: botum_sin.

More pictures from last epi shared by IG: mongkolkanlakorn.

:love::love::love:

:love::love::love:

mewninii

sarNie Egg
I recently caught up with this series even though its ending and i gotta say
In all my 20+ years of watching lakorns,
this lakorn is definitely in my top 3! :clap:

I'm so happy pim finally gets a shot at a main role, i hate her talent being wasted as a side character all the time. Hope ch 7 continues to give her opportunities.
As for Mik, where in the world have I been, not to notice this freaking gigantic gorgeousness lol!

From what everyone says he's in Talay Fai with steph?
I love the first part of the fire series so much and that's why I can't ever stand the character that steph plays.
Hate the fact that she ditched her sister and mother in time of need just cause she can't handle getting yelled at :facepalm:
She wasn't even necessarily wrong o_O
And from the discussions mik's character seems like the typical easily manipulated guys
too many things wrong with the 2nd part of the fire series.

Anyways hopefully the last episode is able to seal all the loose ends
I wish they'd went for two more episodes and not rush... :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ @mewninii
Same here...where have I been not noticing Mik before? :nut: Would love to see him in more roles and keep on improving on his acting! Daniel is such great character that I can't stop drooling over. I'm get sick and tired of weak p'ek who gets manipulated by everyone. This p'ek is sharp who could outwit the bad guys!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok just realized I've seen Mik before while I was watching some Finale Wedding Studio videos about a month ago. I didn't know that he is an actor but just thought he is a handsome model!!

aisha

sarNie Egg
Hello girls

Can anyone tell me the link or web for this series in English version ??

I want watch the 10 , 11 episode with english ..