[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

sarNie Adult
I love a good romance with a good love triangle (or is it a hexagon, since there are like four guys in love with fahsai?) Any who I can't choose cause I like both daniel and Chernming. Dang all the guys are so hot.
4 dudes? the praeg, leader of the enemy gang, her ex i'm guessing and the bodyguard?

clee95

sarNie Egg
damn, im on ep 2, and i find the second male lead extremely hot...lol has he been male lead before? hope he become a male lead in the future.

menam

sarNie Egg
Anybody watch live today. Please share a short summary of what happen in today's episode. I tried to watch live on my phone and it is not working for me. Thanks.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
In the preview of episode 7, there is a kiss.
There is :love: FahSaid shows up to the magazine launch party with Chernming which causes a jealous Daniel.

I think it's definitely Daniel's Dad and Tiang Kong (Chernming's right hand guy) who is behind everything!!! Chernming's brother seems to have remembered some things when Daniel's mom and Chern Piu visited the brother but word got back to Tiang Kong and he went in to hurt the brother! I bet this is going to be pointed back to Daniel and cause more misunderstanding between Daniel and Chernming.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well @MomRamy and I had a little spazz moment in the KimJa's thread over this lakorn, and to not get in trouble for being off-topic we're moving over here lol. Just copy and paste my thoughts on the lakorn so far, which is all :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I'm in love with the drama, especially the chemistry between Mick and Pim. I love love Mick's character, Daniel, so much. He's honestly so swoon-worthy. That calm and collective personality, and oh so soft spoken to the n'ek is my type of p'ek :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: It was love at first sight lol. I don't watch much ch7 drama, but this one is really well done in term of story and filming. I didn't even know about its existence until I stumbled on the mv for the ost and fell in love with the song. The ost with the duo is love. I'm obsessed with it. I've been listening to it a lot lately.

I actually don't like mafia theme lakorn, but I'm hook with this one. I think the fighting scenes are well done (usually lakorn fighting scene sucks) and the overall darkness balance with this light, fluffy romance, which sadly is turning quite heartbreaking in recent episodes but I'm all down for some heart breaking because the actors are killing it with their acting. What I love is how the drama is filmed, there's an edge to it. Darker scenes are kept in the dark. Light, comedic scenes are full of brightness and color. Romantic scenes, are done with a blur, misty vibe that makes it sultry :rolleyes: The recent kiss scene on the couch, HOT like FIRE :naughty2: It almost feels like a movie, much less a lakorn. Honestly it's one of the most well done lakorn I've seen in a while, in term of directing and editing. The only complain I have is the obvious fake tattoos the two main male leads are sporting lol. I can't take them serious in that shirtless fighting scene because I was cracking up at their poorly, child-liked render tattoos lol.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@sarN I think you should. I'm not sure if it's rawr enough for you, since i notice you like them super rawr lol but I think as a package, this lakorn is going in a well production pace. I'm a picky lakorn watcher, but I have only praises for this lakorn so far.

menam

sarNie Egg
Well @MomRamy and I had a little spazz moment in the KimJa's thread over this lakorn, and to not get in trouble for being off-topic we're moving over here lol. Just copy and paste my thoughts on the lakorn so far, which is all :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I'm in love with the drama, especially the chemistry between Mick and Pim. I love love Mick's character, Daniel, so much. He's honestly so swoon-worthy. That calm and collective personality, and oh so soft spoken to the n'ek is my type of p'ek :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: It was love at first sight lol. I don't watch much ch7 drama, but this one is really well done in term of story and filming. I didn't even know about its existence until I stumbled on the mv for the ost and fell in love with the song. The ost with the duo is love. I'm obsessed with it. I've been listening to it a lot lately.

I actually don't like mafia theme lakorn, but I'm hook with this one. I think the fighting scenes are well done (usually lakorn fighting scene sucks) and the overall darkness balance with this light, fluffy romance, which sadly is turning quite heartbreaking in recent episodes but I'm all down for some heart breaking because the actors are killing it with their acting. What I love is how the drama is filmed, there's an edge to it. Darker scenes are kept in the dark. Light, comedic scenes are full of brightness and color. Romantic scenes, are done with a blur, misty vibe that makes it sultry :rolleyes: The recent kiss scene on the couch, HOT like FIRE :naughty2: It almost feels like a movie, much less a lakorn. Honestly it's one of the most well done lakorn I've seen in a while, in term of directing and editing. The only complain I have is the obvious fake tattoos the two main male leads are sporting lol. I can't take them serious in that shirtless fighting scene because I was cracking up at their poorly, child-liked render tattoos lol.
I agreed with you said. I have not watched Thai's lakorn for a long time. This the first lakorn that I saw the kissing scene with lip to lip. I like all the kissing scenes so far, not heavy but gently. The two leads look so good together. I wish that such good lakorn like this one can be discussed more like Chinese or Korean drama. I would like the drama lovers in this world should see this beautiful lakorn.
Only if I could read Thai, I would stalk all the Thai forum discussing about this lakorn.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Watch it! I havent been glued to a lakorn since Mario/Mint well Talay Fai 2 with Mik hehe.
So tempting ..

I see 7 episodes aired already. Just a little hesitant because it's not one of my pra'ek crushes. I guess I should give newbies a try since my veteran pra'eks are getting older and may be getting less roles in the future.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

I don't want to get trouble in kimja thread either! Has ha, I'm so in love with everything in this lakorn! I can't wait for next part to get dubbed!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
So tempting ..

I see 7 episodes aired already. Just a little hesitant because it's not one of my pra'ek crushes. I guess I should give newbies a try since my veteran pra'eks are getting older and may be getting less roles in the future.
yes, give it a try hehe. i'm one that mainly watch older veteran pra 'eks too. there's only a select few young stars that i will watch or follow. Mik is one of them that i saw potential in him. he hasn't disappoint me yet hehe.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Is anyone here watch Talay Fai? Is it good? I want to give it a try while waiting for this lakorn to release new episode!
Thanks in advance!