[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I adore this lakorn, Couldn't watch Ta lay fai...

Although Mek is stealing my heart...Mik and Pimmy is doing an awesome job. I'm extremely picky about lakorn...they have not click with me for years. I watch about maybe 10? lakorn a yr an that's pushing it.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
Preview for next week episode seems to be instense. Looks like Chen Piu is going to get his arm chops by Danial's dad. Hopefully Danial comes in time to rescuse him.
im pretty sure he wont get his hand arm chop off. but do you guys know the reason why daniel dad is beating up chen piu?

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
im pretty sure he wont get his hand arm chop off. but do you guys know the reason why daniel dad is beating up chen piu?
I'm thinking (and this is just a guess) that the Dad wants the black book now and Daniel's not giving it up. He might use Chen Piu against Daniel to give him the book?? I'm sure Chen Pui will not loose an arm.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking (and this is just a guess) that the Dad wants the black book now and Daniel's not giving it up. He might use Chen Piu against Daniel to give him the book?? I'm sure Chen Pui will not loose an arm.
You might be right about his father wanting the black book. He did ask for it on the preview. He's up to no good! sigh*
I think Daniel will save Chen Piu unless they want it like chinese sword drama and make him armless hehe.

we'll have to see next week!

anyone know how many episode there is to this lakorn?

menam

sarNie Egg
I read on Spicyforum it will be 12. We are already half-way through. Good thing won't last long. The director originally was planning for 14 but cut it to 12. I don't know why it was so short. Hopefully to see them (Mik & Pim) pair up again in near future with a good script.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I read on Spicyforum it will be 12. We are already half-way through. Good thing won't last long. The director originally was planning for 14 but cut it to 12. I don't know why it was so short. Hopefully to see them (Mik & Pim) pair up again in near future with a good script.
@saobomp and I were talking about the number of episodes possible! I think 12 is a good number seeing where we are at with the storyline. Everything is already revealed (maybe everything if the story will go into details about why Botan betrayed Daniel) but all that is left are really Chernming finding out about Tiang Kong, Daniel/FahSai making up, and of course Chern Pui and Fai.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think the pace is good. No need to drag it out if not needed? Everything seems to be reveal to a certain point. I just hope we see more screen time of Daniel and Fahsai as well as Fai and Piu.

Pim'a acting is not bad. She has that cute girl image in this Lakorn. The way she talks in certain screen time and her facial expressions. She doesn't have that edgy look like some n'ek do. Cute in her own way.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I think the pace is good. No need to drag it out if not needed? Everything seems to be reveal to a certain point. I just hope we see more screen time of Daniel and Fahsai as well as Fai and Piu.

Pim'a acting is not bad. She has that cute girl image in this Lakorn. The way she talks in certain screen time and her facial expressions. She doesn't have that edgy look like some n'ek do. Cute in her own way.
I agree, Pim's acting is not that bad. There are some things she can work on but other than that, she's doing fine. She does portray that young, innocent, cute girl very well too. I thought she played the "cute" card very well when she asked Daniel to be in the magazine for Lola, even I was thinking "how can he say 'no' to that face?"

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I agree, Pim's acting is not that bad. There are some things she can work on but other than that, she's doing fine. She does portray that young, innocent, cute girl very well too. I thought she played the "cute" card very well when she asked Daniel to be in the magazine for Lola, even I was thinking "how can he say 'no' to that face?"
Omg, yes Choua_lee16. It was the cutest face and talk she did on that scene. He couldn't resist from that look on his face lol. Had to give in b/c it wasn't anything materialistic she's asking for. Just a favor in return basically. I re-watched that scene a couple of times hehe.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it's definitely preference because I'm thinking Mik is doing a wonderful job! His facial expressions are ON POINT and he's smokin in his suits <3

I also love the fact that he's super tall, maybe it's because I'm short and love tall guys but I love the height difference between Mik and Pim
Agree. I personally think he's doing a really good job so far. Even if he's stiffed here and there, but it fits with Daniel's overall character persona so it's not so bad. I think he's doing a fine job, especially his crying scene. I see veteran actors who can't even produce the tears that Mick is producing effortlessly. I also love the crack in his voice when he gets emotional too. There's a sense of realism and sincerity to it. For a newbie he's actually really good. I'm pretty sure he'll improve as time goes by.

Oh the height difference is my favorite about this pairing too. I love when they hug because Pim just fits perfectly in Mick's embrace. How his hand will cradled her head gently, and her head placed perfectly against his chest. And he carries her so effortlessly too. That scene where he lifts her up into the truck in Japan, one of my favs, for reason I don't know why lol. They are the definition of that perfect tall guy, petite girl couple.

Just the first two episode of Talay Fai, I don't like pa'ek and his mum character a lot. I love mafia type of lakorn , so I prefer this one better. I like Daniel character more and he plays it really well. I think Mick acting is pretty good compare to other actor from his generation including both ch3 and ch7. His high is perfect for almost every nang' ek. Nowadays, nang' ek are so tall, they almost grow out of their pa' ek. But I'm going to continue watching Talay Fai while waiting for this.
Oh the mother will get worst. Trust me. And he's such a loser, I feel like Stephany's character deserves someone better. I mean there's time where I see the goods in him but still he's pretty indecisive with what he wants. And agree with his height, and how all the n'eks now a days are so tall lol.

Talking about aggressive p'ek, I don't mind an aggressive p'ek but I want one that's smart too and can depicts what's right and what's wrong. Mick's character in Talay Fai is aggressive but sadly he's so easy to be deceived and manipulated. It's a turn off for me. Daniel on the other hand is perfect so far. He's righteous and justifiable in every situation, even with the break up. Even though he knows why she betrayed him, the reason for the split makes sense to me and I can't hate him for hurting Fahsai, because essentially he's the one that should be hurt the most. You can't have love when there's no trust. Fahsai was wrong from the very beginning. She trusts a man that puts her father in danger for his own advantage, over a man that's willing to do anything for her without harming her or her love ones.

However, I feel like the break up was planned. What I mean is, it's not set up to investigate on Fahsai loyalty, but it was set up for her protection. Daniel knows that her being in his life is going to be dangerous especially when his own father is out to get her. So maybe, just maybe, he set it up to remove her out of his life for her own benefit. I don't know, the way he looked back when Chenming went after her, there's a sorrow of disappointment but there's also a hint of regret. And Chen Biao seems to be surprised by all of this too. Of course, I'm watching this without subtitles and is only basing it off of recaps of someone else point of view.

As for Pim's acting, this is the first time I'm watching her (and Mick too) and I think she's doing a great job. She's nailing the innocent, sweet, cute girl to the T. She's enjoyable to watch. I don't find her annoying at all lol because these type of roles can be annoying if the actress can't portray it correctly. She's doing a great job, I'm enjoying her presence onscreen and her chemistry with Mick and Boom.

I love that scene too. She was adorable. And yes! How can he say no to that face?

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Pooh, I agree with you that I think he set that up for her to find the book intentionally. Yes, I think he was hoping she didnt betray him but then again it would for her best interest if she wasn't near him.

Yes, he's hurting. Although he wants to pretend to have interest in Dr.Kwan but his eyes wouldn't let go of Fahsai when she's around. One-hearted man, I love in lakorn.

I, too like aggressive p'ek at times and then the soft kind. I guess it depends on the story line and how it's portray thru the actors/actress like you said.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol lose an arm like the ancient series

i dunno why fahsai won't hav daniel help her...what's the differen't? so less swt scene since break up : (

i love how daniel is soo gentle and genuine...i can't hold out and is watching it as it comes..i'm glad it won't be dragged out and is 12 ep

wth fahsai, you agree there's no lies "cries"

OMG MEK and the kitty face...swooon

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol lose an arm like the ancient series

i dunno why fahsai won't hav daniel help her...what's the differen't? so less swt scene since break up : (

i love how daniel is soo gentle and genuine...i can't hold out and is watching it as it comes..i'm glad it won't be dragged out and is 12 ep

Yes, why not ask him or tell him? I think he was disappointed in that b/c she promised him...

LOL, like the ancient series indeed!

Also, I like that Daniel doesn't really believe things easily and have to have reasons to believe. Fahsai too! I mean she's young but strong to accept the choices made. There's not many misunderstanding btw the two in this lakorn. I like!!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Pooh, I agree with you that I think he set that up for her to find the book intentionally. Yes, I think he was hoping she didnt betray him but then again it would for her best interest if she wasn't near him.

Yes, he's hurting. Although he wants to pretend to have interest in Dr.Kwan but his eyes wouldn't let go of Fahsai when she's around. One-hearted man, I love in lakorn.

I, too like aggressive p'ek at times and then the soft kind. I guess it depends on the story line and how it's portray thru the actors/actress like you said.
What gets me is Daniel isn't upset because Fahsai is betraying him, as he knows she's doing it to save her father and family. He's upset and disappointed because she's unable to trust him enough to believe in his vows to protect her at all means. She chose to trust a man that harmed her father for his own benefits, instead of a man that's willing to help her at any given moment. He honestly has given her so many opportunities to confess but she always end up backing down to the trust.

I know she's scare for her safety and her parents' safety, but with all that she's been through with Daniel, you would've thought she can be assure that he will help her no matter what. To me Daniel is so much more reliable than Chenming.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
What gets me is Daniel isn't upset because Fahsai is betraying him, as he knows she's doing it to save her father and family. He's upset and disappointed because she's unable to trust him enough to believe in his vows to protect her at all means. She chose to trust a man that harmed her father for his own benefits, instead of a man that's willing to help her at any given moment. He honestly has given her so many opportunities to confess but she always end up backing down to the trust.

I know she's scare for her safety and her parents' safety, but with all that she's been through with Daniel, you would've thought she can be assure that he will help her no matter what. To me Daniel is so much more reliable than Chenming.

I think you're right about that. He has been always there for her. Chenming is still not seeing the big picture of what really is happening and just blaming Daniel and his family. He's not seeking the truth but listening to his so call bodyguard? Where as Daniel knows and respect that friendship to help him in every means. I sure hope he listen to what Daniel had said too.

Next Wednesday can't come fast enough hehe.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Am I the only think that Danial was hot in that Kimono robe.
NO, you weren't!!! I too agree!!! I think on the last episode when he was walking down the stairs in that gray suit omg he was smoking HOTT.

gosh, I can't wait to see him and Weird together in that one lakorn with Kwan? They both are tall!!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Chenming is as naive as Fahsai, maybe even more. He's so easy to be manipulated, and it makes me sad that he's being use by Tian Kong because deep down he's really a nice guy. Where as Daniel is so cautious and look at things with reasons. You can't find a guy as perfect as Daniel, however I was disappointed in him for that force kiss he placed on Fahsai in the dressing room, but he did look quite disappointed in himself afterward with the stare down with the mirror and dramatic mirror punch lol. But still, it was still quite out of character of him to do such thing. IS he doing all this to make Fahsai hates him or something, I can't read what he's trying to do. I can't read him at all.

I haven't seen episode 7 yet, just read the recaps to it, can't comment much about the kiss that happens there since I have to see it in action first ;) But it seems like he wants to stay away from her but yet his heart is against it lol. Will have to watch this episode tonight though. And there's a kidnapping event in next week episodes??? Oh gosh, the oh so common cliche of lakorn. Of course, Daniel is there for the recuse, at least I hope so.