[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, he does seems sad from that incident. He wants to push her away but yet can't b/c he misses her too much? The "where is relation person that suppose to work with me?" hehe funny! The more he sees her with Chenming, he's finding ways to see her and be around her hehe.

Yup, the preview seems pretty intense and then you have that P'aek trying to come in btw all of this when his chances are way gone.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever oh, how is she is going to get worst? I already think this is the worst I could see, has ha!!! I might want to give up on Talay Fai because it's a little boring and I don't really like the main girl. I think he has more chemistry with Pim than Stephanie. Many of u said Mik looks hot in suit and Kimono but for me he looks good in everything even when he is shirtless. Has ha he looks so hot! I really wish to see him act with my idol, Kim one day but I know it's impossible .

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree with what everyone said. I'm dissapointed In Fah too. She knows how he feels about the betrayal and yet she didn't confide in him. He has proven by actions he will do anything for her.

I adore Mek....

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever oh, how is she is going to get worst? I already think this is the worst I could see, has ha!!! I might want to give up on Talay Fai because it's a little boring and I don't really like the main girl. I think he has more chemistry with Pim than Stephanie. Many of u said Mik looks hot in suit and Kimono but for me he looks good in everything even when he is shirtless. Has ha he looks so hot! I really wish to see him act with my idol, Kim one day but I know it's impossible .
Well it depends on where you're at in the lakorn at the moment. I think I'm on episode 12, and I can't stand her lol. I don't want to spoiled it for you, but let's just say before she just wanted to have Pan out of her son's life, but at some point in the lakorn she wants her dead lol.

As for chemistry, I agree. I think he has more chemistry with Pim, but then again this lakorn is a lot better than TF so that could be a big factor in the overall chemistry. Talay Fai is a headache to watch. Too many crazy characters for me to truly invest in the pra'nang.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
As for chemistry, I agree. I think he has more chemistry with Pim, but then again this lakorn is a lot better than TF so that could be a big factor in the overall chemistry. Talay Fai is a headache to watch. Too many crazy characters for me to truly invest in the pra'nang.
Agree that Mik has more chemistry with Pim. You can see that they click very easily and are comfortable with one another. With Stephany, I felt that they were too "professional" with one another even though they looked good together too. And with TF, the storyline to me is wayyyy more dramatic than KLKNNHJ. There were too many baddies in TF that I couldn't keep up with who is good and who is bad.. with KLKNNHJ, you already know who the baddies are, it's just a matter of when they are revealed.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Well it depends on where you're at in the lakorn at the moment. I think I'm on episode 12, and I can't stand her lol. I don't want to spoiled it for you, but let's just say before she just wanted to have Pan out of her son's life, but at some point in the lakorn she wants her dead lol.

That's why I decide to drop TF for a while, maybe I'll come back watch it later or maybe not! I don't really like the storyline! Anyway I like KLKNNHJ a lot and everyone in this lakorn did a good job portraying their character.

menam

sarNie Egg
This is my first time watching Mik or Pim's lakorn. I have never heard of them before because I stopped checking Thai lakorn for couple years. I like this pairing, hope to see them pairing more in the future.

menam

sarNie Egg
I just wonder if there is a long preview for this week episodes. Does CH7 showed longer preview of up coming air show?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Agree that Mik has more chemistry with Pim. You can see that they click very easily and are comfortable with one another. With Stephany, I felt that they were too "professional" with one another even though they looked good together too. And with TF, the storyline to me is wayyyy more dramatic than KLKNNHJ. There were too many baddies in TF that I couldn't keep up with who is good and who is bad.. with KLKNNHJ, you already know who the baddies are, it's just a matter of when they are revealed.
Couldn't agree more. As much as I like Stephany's character Pan in TF, I didn't like how she's so uptight. I know it's part 2 of a series, and Stephany's character has a horrible past, and of course I didn't see part 1 with Sammie and Thunwa so I don't know the extension of her past that made her the way she is now, but their relationship feels almost too forceful. And I just didn't like Mick's character at all, and I think that's one of the reason why I can't invest myself into their relationship and chemistry. Whereas, here in KLKNNHJ, I love both Mick's Daniel and Pim's Fahsai, so it's so much easier for me to root for them and enjoy every moments they share together.

About the baddies, yes! What I hate the most in a lakorns are female antagonists. I can deal with male antagonists but somehow female ones are super annoying. And the evil, nonessential mother is the worst of all, and TF has more than one of those. I just don't know how Mick's character and Stephany's character can end up together when his mother hates her to the core, and that's not including all the things she's done to her, physically and mentally. Even Stephany's character mother annoys me lol. I love the secondary couple so much more, one of the reasons why I'm still watching it. But I'm in the paused moment now, not sure when I'll pick it up again lol.

That's why I decide to drop TF for a while, maybe I'll come back watch it later or maybe not! I don't really like the storyline! Anyway I like KLKNNHJ a lot and everyone in this lakorn did a good job portraying their character.
Me too girl lol. I've stopped at episode 12 and right now I have no desire to pick it up, but maybe in the future lol.

member101

sarNie Egg
If you watch WWYWY and all the BTS interviews you will see that Mik is more comfortable and closer to Stephany off-screen. Meanwhile, he has a professional relationship with Pim since she's always around Mek on set and off-screen.