[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe this lakorn is officially over. I feel like it just started not too long ago and now it's time to say goodbye.

The last episode, what a roller coaster ride for me! So many emotions going on at the same time. I was really happy that Daniel didn't question Ah Bio and went straight to saving Fahsai. I kind of felt bad for Kwan when she was crying to her dad, we all knew why Daniel left her but still, image being in her position. Anisa did a great job during that scene. When Fahsai ran to Chernming and hugged him, that was a slap in the face for Daniel, which I enjoyed LOL seeing the girl you love run into another man's arms, serves him right to see it.

Ah Jo's death scene has got to be the most heart breaking scene ever of the lakorn for me. The teddy bear, him watching the clip of his wife and son moments before his last breathe... gahhh I was such a cry baby! I had to pause and contain myself.

Overall I enjoyed the lakorn. I think it went at a good pace and the characters were each so different in their own way plus this mafia story was different from the others that I've seen. Of course, the biggest question I have is, does Chernming find out about big bro and Botan? Perhaps he finds out in the second storyline, which I pray pray pray they will continue once Boom is out of the military. I'll def. be looking forward to any of Mik's upcoming lakorns as well as Pim. Pim still has some growth in her n'ek roles but she has soo much potential that I'd love to see her in more n'ek roles. As for the supporting cast, I'd just love to see them all again on screen, especially Ah Jo.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
Maybe I was a little harsh to my ending reaction honestly.
Now that I've settled down, overall this series is still one of the absolute top in my lakorn lists.
It just does so many things well and almost to perfection
There are so many aspects from this lakorn that's so different from all other lakorns and it made the experience fresh for me.
I'm so glad that Kwan turned out the way she did because honestly it's so unrealistic when the rai's go on their killing spree.
Glad we got the straightforward, this is the bad guy, and these other people who appear to be bad/meddlesome can change cause not everyone's so crazy about being ditched when the main couple doesn't like them

I still love the ending, even if I do criticize it a bit because the great ending could have been even more perfect
Love Daniel and Fahsai :icon12:
I'm always smiling and happy when these two are on the same screen, yes even through the bad times,
a true sign of love when you can literally forgive them for putting you through emotional turmoil because of their sweet smiles at each other
I love this series so much :love:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The show is over and this thread has been moved to the "old lakorn section." How sad. Before reading, this is going to be a long post, consisting of my overall thoughts on the lakorn as a whole as well as the final episode.

This lakorn started out so good, but sadly the last couple of episodes fell short in its execution, the final especially. It felt rushed, and as I predicted we only had 10 minutes plus of our couple happy ever after at the very end of the lakorn. I'm a little disappointed in that. We didn't even get to see the wedding. I definitely think the lakorn should have stayed true to its 14 episodes instead of cutting it down to 12. Things were moving so fast that, I , for a moment lost trace of what was happening. It's really a shame though because throughout the lakorn the pacing was done right. Nothing was rushed, nothing felt dragged. The pace of the story was quite perfect, but the ending is a disappointment.

I just have to talk about Ah Jo's death. Was it necessary? What's the purpose of his death? Of course I was emo when he got shot with the lingering teddy bear next to him, and the video message....:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:Why show, why? If his death is served as an attempt to abduct Fahsai, then I think it's a waste. Tian Kong could have knock him unconscious and took Fahsai away. Did think really have to killed him off for the mere purpose of Fahsai's abduction? I just don't see the logic in his death. I was expecting his death to be a big turning point in the gang, maybe Daniel will finally take action and truly start to fight "fight" for justice, but no. Daniel didn't even show any sign of concern or sadness (okay maybe a little but it wasn't long enough), he followed it up with asking where's Fahsai, and I know Fahsai is forever his number one concern and priority but still, Show give Ah Jo some spotlights and Daniel, he's your freakin brother that would die for you, well in this case he died for your woman. At least give him a tear or something??? He freakin got killed but yet no one seems to care??? Like what the hell??? Again two more episodes would've given us some appropriate grieves for the deserving one.

My thought on Mor Kwan. To be honest, I did felt sad for her when Daniel ditched her lol. Even though I don't like her, but I don't hate her. She certainly isn't the worst nang'rai I've seen in a lakorn. I've seen worst. I guess her occupation as a doctor does helped her image a little, and I'm glad she doesn't use her profession to harm others. But I also feel like her character has been wasted too. They tried to make her character somewhat redeemable in the end, but the whole episode was rushed that the significance in her change didn't click to me. The actress that played Mor Kwan cries beautiful and is quite an actress herself, so it's sad that her character felt underwritten.

Chenming. Well I did like his sudden appearance during the rain fight. He was cool, other than that his appearance in the last episode was manicured. I'm still quite sad that they never told him about what his brother did to Botan. I wanted him to know. I wanted to see him breaking down with guilt and depressed, but nope we got nothing. Botan in the end of the lakorn felt like a sided character only, even though Pim plays her lol. I have to say I do appreciate the less emphasis on Botan because it helps me root for Daniel and Fahsai without worries and uncertainties, so on that part I give the Show a thumbs up :D because when it comes to show where the ex-lover and the current lover look alike, there's this uncertainty on whether the p'ek truly loves the n'ek for who she is, or because she looks like a past lover. I'm glad the Show has stated clearly that Daniel loves Fahsai for who she is, not because she resembles his past lover. I like the little talk between Chenming and Daniel, when he brought up the idea of who Daniel would love more if Botan was still alive. I like his response to the question. He didn't side with neither, he simply answered truthfully that if Botan is still alive he wouldn't have met Fahsai. I guess in a way it's true, but the unpredictable is still unpredictable.

As for our lovely otp. Well the last three episodes, I was so disappointed in Daniel that I just want Fahsai to just ditch him lol, but my girl is too in love....sighs. I hate his reason for pushing her away, and I hated that he kept on making my girl cries. He was so perfect in the beginning. What happened? I sort of know the reason but still I don't think it was the right reason. He was selfish towards love, which makes me mad because he's selfless when it comes to his gang and his brothers. Why can't he do the same for Fahsai? The woman he claimed he loves. However, I do appreciate a character like Fahsai. Naturally nice, but can be feisty when needed. Doesn't hide her feelings for the one she loves. When she felt like something was wrong with Daniel, she asks and gets to the bottom of the truth even if it hurts. She too thinks of others before her, but she doesn't shy away from her own benefits as well. Something Daniel needs to learn from. I guess I can say I have a love and hate relationship with Daniel and Fahsai's relationship, but overall I enjoyed their cuteness and gentle love. It also doesn't help that Mick and Pim are so visually compatible with one another. I've mentioned this so many times, but their height differences is the best thing about them. I do hope to see them again in another project. It's going to be a waste to not pair them together again. The chemistry was real and the acting was match well. Overall their love was lovely.

This lakorn came out of nowhere and has made such a huge impact in me. I enjoyed it sooo much more than I thought I would. It gave me the opportunity to get to know Mick, Pim, Boom, Mek, and etc. I have finally found a ch7 bias in Mick lol, which means I will most likely watch more ch7 lakorn in the future. And I have my eyes on Pim as well, will certainly check out her work in the future too.

Even though I'm complaining but I did indeed enjoyed this lakorn a lot and it's definitely in my top 5 favorites lakorn. And the ending with a glimpse to a possible part 2 to the story of Cheming makes me even happier. And to put it out there, Boom has to be Chenming. No one else. Mick and Pim as Daniel and Fahsai only! No one else. And someone mentioned that the girl, which we only see her eyes lol looks like Pim and I hope not. Botan and Fahsai looking alike is enough we don't need a third lol. Pim as Fahsai is forever for Mick as Daniel. Please give Chenming someone new and fresh to start his new life. That's all I'm asking for.

Whenever I watch this lakorn and see Mick I think of this....

Fahsai is me...lol...are you satisfied Mr. Giant?

Well I had a great time reading everyone thoughts and opinions and of course sharing my own thoughts and opinions with everyone as well. Hopefully we'll see each other again when part 2 comes out (hoping it will), until then I'll see you guys around :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I wanted more to the ending too!!!

I'm going to miss this lakorn since I don't have anything to look forward to right now. Like you Pooh, I'll be following Pim. She's too cute and she indeed can be a great actress! I'm already following Mik and will continue to do so...

Looking forward to seeing part 2 on Chernming.

menam

sarNie Egg
Reading from spicyforum, Mick has three upcoming lakorns, two in the work. One, Mick is second lead with Weir & Kwan first leads. This one is coming to tv pretty soon since it already done shooting. I didn't see any new lakorn attached to Pim in English Thai's lakorn forum discussion. Looking forward to Mick & Pim future projects if it interest me. I will go back to Kdrama now.

aisha

sarNie Egg
Hello girls

Im in lone with Happy Ending and really i enjoy with you guys really l like how we talking about this series and sharing thought ..
I hope we can see each other in a lovely lakorn like ((Mik & Pim )) and going to crazy thoughts, infection of love sickness ..

I wish all of you a happy life for everyone guys :icon12::icon12:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
My thoughts on Ah Jo's death is it's one of those deaths that show how "realistic" or dangerous the whole setup of the plotline is. Not everyone gets a happy ending. We can't go through this whole lakorn with mafia gang members shooting at each other and not have one significant character die. Like, when Lupin and Tonks died in Harry Potter, y'know? I mean, it could as easily have been Chen Ming, as a message of sacrifice, redemption, heroism, etc. Anyway, I expect a part two! And the writers better not let Chen Ming off the hook with the truth about his brother. Drama notwithstanding, imagine the about of character development he'd go through.

I, too, will be following Pim's work. Her instagram is total eye candy, she's so gorgeous. Please give my girl another worthy storyline. She's beyond adorable and I wanna see her grow as an actress! Even better if she reunites with Mik, these two are :aaaaa:

That part where Daniel and Fahsai stayed overnight at his villa or wherever, right after he modeled for Lola reminds me -- Daniel didn't have any female underlings as far as we know, yet he "had his underlings go buy her clothes." So this is how I see things happening:
[At the mall]
Ah Biao is examining something in his hands very seriously. He sees Ah Jo come up to him. "Ah Jo, what've you got?"
Ah Jo holds up a bra. "One hundred percent cotton. My wife likes these. I'm guessing Fahsai has similar taste."
Ah Biao nods thoughtfully. "Yeah, but I think this is more Boss' taste." He holds up lacy lingerie.
Ah Jo nods thoughtfully as well. "You're right." He puts the cotton bra back. "But wait. We bought Fahsai an off-the-shoulder dress."
"It's okay, this one has removable straps."
They high-five.
Meanwhile, Ah Jiew, the non-fashionista of the gang, is napping in the car waiting for his bros.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@jjinxx I see where you're at with Ah Jo's death. And if his death is to represent the danger of being a mafia member then I do appreciate it but I'm not upset about his death. What I'm disappointed in is how it's not shown in a way that shows the significance of it. Does that make sense? I feel like it was brush aside and left there. We only got a glance of the grieve for his death. And the saddest part Daniel was not a part of the grieve at all. They made it seems like all Daniel care at the time is only Fahsai and he totally forgot that Ah Jo has died to protect his Boss' woman. I wanted to see more. Like for example, the phone call to inform his family (I know for sure that would've been so heartbreaking to watch), an actual funeral with Daniel there, and even a small gather of Boss and the two remaining underdogs talking about their thoughts and feelings about Ah Jo's death and maybe within the conversation they will addressed the danger of this job they've taken up. I wanted a little more depth in emotion, especially since Ah Jo has been such a lovely character.

There were a couple of teasing pictures of Daniel and Ah Biao at a grave with a little boy, maybe 4 or 5 years old, that we never seen in the lakorn itself. I swear if it's the scene of Daniel mourning over the death of Ah Jo and they cut it!!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

That's why I think 1 or 2 more episodes would have given a little more depth in a lot of the events that took place in the last episode. How Chen Biao took the position as the leader of White Tiger's gang? Now that I think about his character felt incomplete too. The so called proposal for Pui Fai, I wanted to see it in action, not as a sideline story being told by the bride herself. And Chenming too. I wanted to see him come to the realization that there's no way Fahsai can come to love him because throughout the drama he was so certain that Fahsai will love him if she gives him a chance. However, they just threw it in that he somehow knows now. Like I've mentioned before the whole episode was rushed. It went by so fast that I just got lost in all the events that took place.

And :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: at your scenario. I can totally see that in the lakorn. Man, how great it would've been to have that scene in the lakorn lol. Speaking of Ah Jiew, that scene in the hospital when Boss pushed him against the wall. Mick did it so hard! For a moment I was wondering if the actor playing Ah Jiew is okay. Man, Mick was deep in his emotion as Daniel in that scene. Well done baby boy, well done. But poor Ah Jiew though lol. What's the actor's name anyway? If anyone knows?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever, yes I too thought that was a hard push and it looked so real too??? I wonder if it hurt? He was so deep into that scene like you said.

Yes, if there were more episodes sigh*** I believe they were cut off too and they will do flashback in the next part to show it I bet.

Nevertheless, I love this lakorn. I hope they pair up with a good lakorn...

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
You that feeling when the lakorn you've been watching ended and you don't want it to end, yeah sadly I'm having that. It really does feel like yesterday I was watching the first ep and now it's over. Ah Jo's death was heartbreaking, and that scene of him dying while watching the video of his wife and child :crybaby2:. The ending though, really hope for a part 2! And yes, please keep Boom as Chenming and find him a nice n'ek too. Mik and Pimmy were adorable and I hope they'll pair up sometime in the future again. Puifai and Chen Biao, I love these two. I think Pimmy did a great job for her first n'ek role and she really captured her emotions well especially in those scenes when Daniel broke her heart. Overall, I did felt that the ending was a bit rushed and maybe that's because they didn't want to drag it. But I still love this lakorn. The name itself sounds so beautiful. Once Upon a Time In My Heart.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@jjinxx I see where you're at with Ah Jo's death. And if his death is to represent the danger of being a mafia member then I do appreciate it but I'm not upset about his death. What I'm disappointed in is how it's not shown in a way that shows the significance of it. Does that make sense? I feel like it was brush aside and left there. We only got a glance of the grieve for his death. And the saddest part Daniel was not a part of the grieve at all. They made it seems like all Daniel care at the time is only Fahsai and he totally forgot that Ah Jo has died to protect his Boss' woman. I wanted to see more. Like for example, the phone call to inform his family (I know for sure that would've been so heartbreaking to watch), an actual funeral with Daniel there, and even a small gather of Boss and the two remaining underdogs talking about their thoughts and feelings about Ah Jo's death and maybe within the conversation they will addressed the danger of this job they've taken up. I wanted a little more depth in emotion, especially since Ah Jo has been such a lovely character.

There were a couple of teasing pictures of Daniel and Ah Biao at a grave with a little boy, maybe 4 or 5 years old, that we never seen in the lakorn itself. I swear if it's the scene of Daniel mourning over the death of Ah Jo and they cut it!!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

That's why I think 1 or 2 more episodes would have given a little more depth in a lot of the events that took place in the last episode. How Chen Biao took the position as the leader of White Tiger's gang? Now that I think about his character felt incomplete too. The so called proposal for Pui Fai, I wanted to see it in action, not as a sideline story being told by the bride herself. And Chenming too. I wanted to see him come to the realization that there's no way Fahsai can come to love him because throughout the drama he was so certain that Fahsai will love him if she gives him a chance. However, they just threw it in that he somehow knows now. Like I've mentioned before the whole episode was rushed. It went by so fast that I just got lost in all the events that took place.

And :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: at your scenario. I can totally see that in the lakorn. Man, how great it would've been to have that scene in the lakorn lol. Speaking of Ah Jiew, that scene in the hospital when Boss pushed him against the wall. Mick did it so hard! For a moment I was wondering if the actor playing Ah Jiew is okay. Man, Mick was deep in his emotion as Daniel in that scene. Well done baby boy, well done. But poor Ah Jiew though lol. What's the actor's name anyway? If anyone knows?
Hi there. I do see your point about Ah Jo's death. Yes, it's too bad the grieving part wasn't shown. Knowing Daniel's character and how deeply he cares for others, I have no doubt he would be grieving and mourning for his friend's death. They should have at least shown Daniel at the grave yard scene with Ah Biao and Ah Jo's wife and baby. That's why I really want to read the novel.

I do agree that there are a couple of loose ends and yes we need at least one more episode especially about the status of the White Tiger and Golden Dragon gangs. How did Daniel convinced his dad that he wanted to retire and leave the gang's life? And who's in charge now? Definitely felt rushed!

Ah Jiew is played by Fergie Fergal. He was one of the smallest one too so being shoved by Mik that hard got to hurt a lot!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Pooh4ever, definitely. They would have nothing to lose and everything to gain in adding one more episode.

The loose ends were tied up but we know there's so much more the characters had to offer.

Add me to the list of people who were shocked at how hard Daniel pushed Jiew. Baby boy's not so calm and collected that time around.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I actually like CM in these last ep....they are making him redeem himself for being a punk lol

I'm a lil disappointed in their lack there of swt scene esp. when it started out soo good! Got me squeezing my dogs hahaha...i'm finishing up the lakorn now...

The new lakorn with Wier, I saw the original and Mik character and romance is pretty good

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@spanky
I wanted more sweet scenes too!

I might check out Mik's new lakorn with Weir!

Mek&Mik, these two are really funny. There are many photos with them being lovey dovey.

I like Mik&Boom too! LOL

Last edited:

aisha

sarNie Egg
Hey Lovely girls

Ahh Icant imagine this series is over ended i ant accept it i feel like heartbroken sickness ..
I wanna made another lakorn with same actress and actors Hahahah and i am the director for sure also i will making a lot of beautiful amazing scenes.. :angel10::aaaaa:

Girls what the Mik film right now is the new series or Photoshop and also Pim ???