[Ch7] Keeta Lokah (Media Studio)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo: Hiya, Mahalo! :hiya: :kiss: I edited your title for you, but you can actually fix it yourself. :yes: If  you're the topic starter, after clicking on the "Edit" button on your starting post, just click on the "Use Full Editor" button (on your right side at the bottom of the comment box). After clicking on it, it will take you to a different page in which you can edit your title and tags. Hope this help! :grouphug:

Lovely wallpaper! :drools: Green and New look good together. :thumbup: :) I'm not a fan (yet) of Green, but she certainly is a beauty (well, in photo shoots)...if only she weren't so scary skinny. :nailbiter: :lol:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm happy to see New, but not so much Green. She's pretty, but too skinny and I am not too fond of her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Mahalo: Hiya, Mahalo! :hiya: :kiss: I edited your title for you, but you can actually fix it yourself. :yes: If  you're the topic starter, after clicking on the "Edit" button on your starting post, just click on the "Use Full Editor" button (on your right side at the bottom of the comment box). After clicking on it, it will take you to a different page in which you can edit your title and tags. Hope this help! :grouphug:

Lovely wallpaper! :drools: Green and New look good together. :thumbup: :) I'm not a fan (yet) of Green, but she certainly is a beauty (well, in photo shoots)...if only she weren't so scary skinny. :nailbiter:  :lol:
Awww, thank you Maiko  :kiss: I thought after posting, I can't edit the titles and stuff anymore. I actually like Green. Have you guys seen Maya See Muk with her and Vee? It's pretty good. Although it became draggy towards the middle, Green definitely did a great job in there. She's skinny, but I try not to pay too much attention to her physique. Her acting and voice are also decent. If they dress her with layers and layers of clothing, maybe she won't appear as skinny? Haha. Some are just born with fast metabolism. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo: Can't quote posts (copy and paste as well) on Internet Explorer 12 (or is it 11? :scratchhead2:), and my Mozilla Firefox isn't letting me go to Asianfuse, so this is the only way I can reply to your comment at the moment. :lol2: :annoyed: Hehe, you're welcome! :wink: You certainly can edit your title(s) if you're the topic starter. Give it a try. :) I haven't seen Maya See Muk yet, but I've heard mostly good reviews about it. :yes: And hah, yes! Some people are indeed born with fast metabolism. :lmao2: :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
some people are not appreciating green bc she is apparently "too skinny". thatz too bad bc this lakorn is actually quite enjoyable. not to mention, green's physique actually fits this role. in fact, i think green is an overall great actress...especially for being considerably new. shez only had a few lakornz and i already love her. her and new are so cute in this lakorn. so cute how jealous he gets. lol. well, really, her and even the (sort of) bad guy is really cute together too...hard to explain unless u watch this lakorn. i hope that that bad guy turns himself around and end up ai un, while unyama ends up with pra ek!! grr, i dont want to explain everything! just watch it and u will know what i mean!!! lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, what a twist...pba ubon really did leave ai un in front of the rich folk's home. they arent her real parents! well, thatz what im speculating at this point....also talking to myself in this thread...lol...

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
Hi guys I've actually been on this forum before as Toon but I can't seem to remember my password so I created a new one. Just wanted to say I'm loving this lakorn New is so awesome in this. Green is really good but yeah she is so skinny but it fits the role. And is it wrong that I'm crushing on the bad guy Anikom? I feel he has chemistry with Green and actually like it when he gets all jealous and possessive. Is it really weird of me?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Chan Duchess said:
Hi guys I've actually been on this forum before as Toon but I can't seem to remember my password so I created a new one. Just wanted to say I'm loving this lakorn New is so awesome in this. Green is really good but yeah she is so skinny but it fits the role. And is it wrong that I'm crushing on the bad guy Anikom? I feel he has chemistry with Green and actually like it when he gets all jealous and possessive. Is it really weird of me?
thank u! finally! and goodness girl, ur not the only one crushing on attikom...lmao...i want so bad for there to be two anyama so that my sexy little attikom can end up with one!!

hmmm i have a feeling hez gonna play praek one day!! make the note that i said this!! i said that about om and im saying that about attikom (whatever his real name is)!! ha...

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
I don't know why not more people like this drama. I really like the dynamic between the three main characters. I like stories that have a character that is suppose to be bad/evil but is written with sympathetic characteristics like Attikom. I feel so bad for him. He loves the banger but doesn't know how to get away from his father and his past.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Chan Duchess said:
I don't know why not more people like this drama. I really like the dynamic between the three main characters. I like stories that have a character that is suppose to be bad/evil but is written with sympathetic characteristics like Attikom. I feel so bad for him. He loves the banger but doesn't know how to get away from his father and his past.
i know, right???? im super puzzled too!! people are not watching the lakorn all bc the nang ek is too skinny? lmao just wow really...i dont know, i think she is a strong incoming newbie!!

and my poor attikom!! ahhhh!! i want to hold him so bad!!!

this storyline could have easily flopped but the chemistry between the cast has kept me hooked!! thank gawd for three episodes each week!! haha

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I Think people pretty like this lakorn and there is many Viewer too.
None comments here didn't mean that people doesn't Watch it. This lakorn is pretty popular if you go see those thread at pantip.
Especially Atikom, but most of the people begin to like Green from here too so it doesn't mean that it's because of Green people doesn't Watch this lakorn.
Like I said this lakorn is pretty popular in Thailand.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Cheeraka said:
I Think people pretty like this lakorn and there is many Viewer too.
None comments here didn't mean that people doesn't Watch it. This lakorn is pretty popular if you go see those thread at pantip.
Especially Atikom, but most of the people begin to like Green from here too so it doesn't mean that it's because of Green people doesn't Watch this lakorn.
Like I said this lakorn is pretty popular in Thailand.
then yay! lol

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
They has already closing party for this lakorn yesterday.
This lakorn has 19 eps in total so it's ending next friday.
Friday 10th Oct.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, just want to hold my poor attikom!!! y cant there just be two unyamas?!?! ughhhh!!!!! i hope that somehow ends up happening...lol...even though i kind of already know whatz really going to happen.