[Ch7] Khon La Loke (Khon Tv)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:

I didn't watch their first lakorn together. Did they have chemistry / or look good together?

I think Cee and Min looked super good together. I also thought their chemistry was pretty legit in Sawan Saang.
Gosh, Cee is amazing in slap/kiss/aggressive roles.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

I didn't watch their first lakorn together. Did they have chemistry / or look good together?
I watched the beginning only, they look very cute together. Hehe. Imo at least. I think they have pretty good chemistry too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
huajaikaungtur said:

I think Cee and Min looked super good together. I also thought their chemistry was pretty legit in Sawan Saang.
Gosh, Cee is amazing in slap/kiss/aggressive roles.

Then I hope they get paired again in another lakorn. I agree, I like Cee in aggressive roles too.

phatman said:
I watched the beginning only, they look very cute together. Hehe. Imo at least. I think they have pretty good chemistry too.

They have the prefect height together because Min is tiny. I want to see them now.

member101

sarNie Egg
The cast went to Japan to film for a week there. The old version was a good drama but Poo's acting will probably ruin this version a little. Lol From pictures this version seems to have more romantic scenes than the last version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG6U-D3EbDo
source: bbtv

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Poo still makes the weirdest faces even in dramatic scenes. Lol She needs to control facial emotions and movements.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
New to here..I'm not a fan of ch7..but after watching Cee and MinP lakorn make me want to watch more from ch7..I can't catch up their lakorn because they will  not upload it in youtube,right?..So..can i ask a favor...where can i watch this lakorn... :shrug:  :shrug: ..BTW..thanks naaaa :yes:  :yes:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Poo still makes the weirdest faces even in dramatic scenes. Lol She needs to control facial emotions and movements.
Oh are you watching this? How is it? I heard they changed a lot of things and since i love Tang/Noi's version I decided to skip.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh are you watching this? How is it? I heard they changed a lot of things and since i love Tang/Noi's version I decided to skip.
The only thing I remember about Tang and Noi's version was that it was good. Haha, so I don't know what the changes are but Poo is better in here though because her character is actually sweet. However, her acting still lacks so much. Poo acts out every single scene the same way. She would pout her mouth and try to express emotions through her puppy eyes. Lol But in every scene? Poo's speech still needs control too.

Cee is good in here though. He's really into his framed character.