[CH7] Khung Sanaeha (Magic If): Biw Raiyawong/Chingching Kharittha

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo I don't know the actor but he looks better with Ching Ching than her last few p'ek have. I'm still hoping for a Chap and Ching Ching reunion though.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Ooo I don't know the actor but he looks better with Ching Ching than her last few p'ek have. I'm still hoping for a Chap and Ching Ching reunion though.
Oh, a reunion is very likely, there are plenty of pairing reunion
Personally, I would prefer if she were to reunite with Great Sapol, in a drama where they would BOTH be leads (and I also want her to have plenty of new p’ek)

Vico

sarNie Adult

So am i the only one who's really expecting this ?
This looks really cute and funny, and the p'ek is so handsome !

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
me too!!! Jao Sao Chang Yon was the very first drama I've watched of Chingching, and I loved both her and Chap there.... Been following her since then and wishing for their reunion...lol

BTW, the pra'ek in this is the one she used to work in Pisard Hansa but they're not the leads... the guy is part of the 2nd lead couple and in Pisard Hansa, the guy always refers to her as big sis I think...lol

And I keep noticing that most of Chinghing's lakorn has Aon Nasaran in it....

Last edited: