[CH7] Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai (DaraVDO)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tgamber said:
I'm torn. Two revenge lakorns, Fai Lang Fai and this with two talented pairs from each channel. Matt and Boy Vs. Sammy and Thanwa.

um tied, duhhh. lol!! i am HUGE fan of matt, so i may fall bias, but im a bigger fan of anything revenge...so itz game for both.
Mahalo said:
I'm excited to see Thanwa play a badass in here. He's so good at playing a charming gentleman.
ugh!!! the limitations on how many "likes" we can! cuz "like like like" on ur comment!! lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
No, WE are. Lol. It's just us talking right now. Haha.
hahahahaha. im pretty positive that people take ur lead more than mine. u humongously contribute and rightfully dominate asianfuse, whereas im just here whenever u may or may not see me. heart u, master!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
hahahahaha. im pretty positive that people take ur lead more than mine. u humongously contribute and rightfully dominate asianfuse, whereas im just here whenever u may or may not see me. heart u, master!
No no no. I will be talking to a wall without you guys so I owe it to everyone for the fun. Lol. I heart you too dear. Everyone really.  :grouphug:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I'm behind on this lakorn, still waiting for the Khmer dubbed.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Mawin is so adorable and he has so many vulnerable moments that he only shares with Praemai.  He's a also a jackass and he shot himself in the foot by romancing Ratree without any interest in her and agreeing to that bet with Inthorn.  Lol, now, even though he professed his love and is very serious, nothing's happening because Praemai can't betray her friend.  Lol, I really like in the car on the way back in episode 5, after Mawin already drove off with Prae, Ratree flashes back to all of the stares and moments between Prae and Win and gets angry and accidentally hit Inthorn, waking him up.  That was funny.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm trying to watch this while doing hw and it's distracting me. I'm liking it so far and it's only been 10 min in.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: thairath
Gosh, this dude is so clumsy. Just a couple weeks ago he slipped and hit his head hard on the ground while filming the Fire Series. Now he underestimated his cue and got socked in the lip by a fake gun while filming a scene on set for this. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't think many people were watching this because I hardly see the topic pop up. I've been watching it with my mom, but it seems like she is stuck on the same episode everyday rofl. I keep going over and asking her, are we watching the next episode yet? She's like let me finish this one first! Then its the same scene from like the last few days. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thanwa reminds me of Dicky Cheung. I can't take his jerk acting seriously because he's so scrawny and teenage-like but he's cute. Lol. Gosh, I hate lakorns where they have dumb selfish friends and jealous siblings.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm really confused with Daravdo. I guess they have a bunch of directors who direct different lakorns. The ones who direct for the more popular stars suck while the ones who direct for nonpopular stars are good? Lol. This is surprisingly good just like how Bodyguard Sao was really good.

member101

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I'm really confused with Daravdo. I guess they have a bunch of directors who direct different lakorns. The ones who direct for the more popular stars suck while the ones who direct for nonpopular stars are good? Lol. This is surprisingly good just like how Bodyguard Sao was really good.
This lakorn is directed by Dang Brurarpha (IG @dang_brurapha), the guy that directed Bodyguard Sao. He's a recently new director for Daravdo. He doesn't get to direct their big projects because he haven't been with them for that long.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
member101 said:
This lakorn is directed by Dang Brurarpha (IG @dang_brurapha), the guy that directed Bodyguard Sao. He's a recently new director for Daravdo. He doesn't get to direct their big projects because he haven't been with them for that long.
But I checked the credits for both lakorns and the directors' names are both different. Did he go by a different name before?

member101

sarNie Egg
I don't think he goes by two names. I saw him working behind the scene of Bodyguard Sao so maybe he was the assistant director then but just recently got promoted to main director now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
cr: thairath
Gosh, this dude is so clumsy. Just a couple weeks ago he slipped and hit his head hard on the ground while filming the Fire Series. Now he underestimated his cue and got socked in the lip by a fake gun while filming a scene on set for this. 

My god, he's clumsy. That's not a good pic of him. His hair made his head look so small. Lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ch7, please, please invest more on your lakorns. Everything looks so tacky. 
but anywayyy, just watched the 1st episode yesterday, surprisingly, I like it. I think everyone is doing a great job, well except for the 'biker guy' (cant remember the names) he just can't act.
Ch7 have some beautiful actresses tbh