[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
roselovesice said:
YEAH!! FINALLY A BTS CLIP!!!! They're still fighting like always! 5555+
It'll be nice if someone can give a brief translation of what Kwan and Win were fighting about during the interview. Hehe. Thanks! 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrk53vgBWGw[/media]
Cr. CH7 YT

The narrator starts off by saying that Kwan & Win had lots of NGs because the scene where Kwan was giving a massage to Win, she massaged his feet first and then proceeded to massage his face. So it was funny because Kwan kept laughing. 

0:41 Win: You just touched my feet and now you're touching my face!
0:44 Kwan: Oh, why not?
0:47 Win: Kwan! What is this?
0:50 Kwan: Smell, smell, smell *puts her hand on his face* So we can tell the viewers!
0:55 Win: Kwan, you smell it yourself... It's good. It's good. This scene is funny. *Kwan attempts to make him smell her hand again*
1:03: Kwan: Alright say it...
1:04 Win: I am happy to make Kwan smile. Kwan seems really happy and I hope the viewers enjoy it too. We're teasing each other. It's pretty fun.
1:14 Win: Honestly, my feet is very clean. I've washed it with soap really well. But, actually Kwan's hand is dirty. *Kwan tries to touch his face again* 
1:16 Kwan: Are you sure it's clean? I didn't even- Oh, why are you disgusted by your own scent (feet?)
*Win grabs her arm*
1:23 Kwan: P'Win my arm will break!
1:26: Win: Honestly, what's not clean is most likely Kwan's hand. 
1:29 Kwan: Don't be disgusted by your own feet then.
1:31 Win: Kwan teases everyone. You can ask everyone on set. She has teased everyone.
1:35 Kwan: P'Win has made enemies all over the set too.
1:36 Win: When we're done filming we'll get blacklisted (?) *not sure what they mean*.
1:43 Kwan: I don't want to get blacklisted. I want to get an arrange marriage. (wordplay/joke)
-END-

They are super adorable! HAHAHA I can't wait for more BTS!!  :dance1:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It's so nice that we finally get to see some insights of the lakorn, especially on the pranang ! I just love Win and Kwan a lot! Love to see them tease each other. Thanks for the translations xOunerthanlater!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thank you so much for the translation x0unerthanlater!! Really appreciate it!!! :D

And heck. I would not touch my face even if I touched my feet, even if I cleaned it 100x's before. lol These two sillies are too funny. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
ImQueen said:
I guess he really doesn't like to wear dress pants. They're so cute!
I wouldn't either, dress pants are so uncomfortable, how did someone come up with the idea anyway?

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
OMG, really? I'm so excited! Where can I watch it?

I just love how close they are to each other. I mean like literally. You can see that Wings ear is kind of red. Sorry Win, no sympathy for you because I enjoyed it very much. LOL.