[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I srsly can't wait to see these 2 together, they are tooooo cute :3 

- Kwan always be smacking Win too, hahaha. Love the video THIP, thanks for sharing! :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
YASSSS! A kiss on the cheek keke ! Besides Win, Om's cheeks are imprinted with Kwans hands. She smacked him so many times during bts clips of JSS heheehhe AHHHH KWANWIN are adorable. Can't wait to watch them again onscreen.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgg finally some photo of them two!!! week so darn cute hahah he trying to be slick and kiss her cheeks haha they fell down the bed how hilarious.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
cr: kwanusa9/ prakotkarndee
He's too close to her! I'm saving her for Weir. Lol. My baby Kwan growing up. Doing ALMOST real kisses. Haha.
That won't be possible because WinKwan came first. LOL. Weir will always be second to Win. :) Hahahahaha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
That won't be possible because WinKwan came first. LOL. Weir will always be second to Win. :) Hahahahaha.
Not according to that kiss in DDH. Weir stole her first onscreen kiss. LOL. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
Not according to that kiss in DDH. Weir stole her first onscreen kiss. LOL. 
LOL. No!!! To me Win is still first though. Hahaha. I have someone else in store for Weir. :)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol mahalo ur hilarious! Gosh that almost kiss made me squeal I don't think she'll let weir get that close with her but hmm not sure too yay for more bts I'm still waiting for more. :) so excited for this hehe I think if t was weir id be super dead lol