[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so excited!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I hope to see more funny BTS videos of these two, especially when Kwan hits or slap Win. Haha!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ommmgg!! I just had to come here omffg inn sop excited!! Ahh finally fitting is here ohh my they're so hot together!! ❤

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I've been waiting so long and here it is. They are so adorable together.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhh, the pics are finally out! Win and Kwan look so good, ahhh.
Win be looking so good, ohlalaaaa. Such cute photos -- I can still feel the strong chemi!
It makes me want to cry because we haven't seen them in the longest time and they were such an amazing pair in the past.
So so soooo glad they are paired up again because WinKwan chemistry can not go to waste!

Can't wait for more!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan's so cute as an ugly duckling. She is really looking more and more like her father as she gets older.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is so hard to make Kwan ugly lol. She has the reverse outcome with no makeup on. I find her so young and pretty without makeup on. Even with they cover her face with mud she's still better looking than most...that's when you know life is not fair lol

And when looks really good in here. I used to think he looked more like a boy now that he has been gone for a few years, he's aging nicely. And they look super cute together.