[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the videos! It's so hard to listen to what they were saying with the background noises, and especially harder for someone who don't really understand Thai like me. Are they just talking about their characters in the lakorn?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Just read Kwan's interview about her ex and the reunion with Win, can't believe it's been almost 10 years since their last lakorn. Wish Kwan will have a reunion with Om now that she's single hehehe.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL It's been about 10 years since they first star in a lakorn together. It's been 5 years since they were last seen in a lakorn together. ;) 

Anyways, Kwan and Win just keep getting cuter. I love how they're still playful with one another as always. I can't wait until they start filming. :D
And yeah...Amm is such a flirt. Hahha. But bro, leave my Kwan and Win alone for now. I only want to see them both interact. LOL 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Omg nooo it's next year T.T such a long wait. I need my weekly dose of kwan lol
but kwan n om distanced becuz of her ex-bf? Who WAS he? :O

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Omg I'm kinda glad Kwan is single now lol I agree I want her to pair with Om again hehe But wow next year is soooo long I wish they could air it later this year I will be missing Kwan! Win and Kwan does look cute together too but I am still dazed with OmKwan lol 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
roselovesice said:
What I love the most is the fact that the media/news refer Win and Kwan and Koo Kwan. That's just too cute and classic. At least it's not "koo jin." I'm so tired of that term. lol 

That's because KwanWin happened before the term "koojin" ^-^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha Yeah, I know but I don't hear them use the term Koo Kwan as often anymore but maybe that's just me. I probably don't watch enough news. lol 

x0unerthanlater

roselovesice said:
Hahha Yeah, I know but I don't hear them use the term Koo Kwan as often anymore but maybe that's just me. I probably don't watch enough news. lol 

They usually use koo kwan for veteran pranangs. But, yeah I don't hear it too often also.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
In the live interview some of the reporters were using "koojin"

They're just trying to hype up the pair because it's been a long wait. Nowadays when ppl use the term koojin, it's supposed to create a wave of fin. lol

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Koo jin, koo kwan, as long it's Win and Kwan then I'm alright! LOL. Does anyone know when they will begin filming? Or are they already doing it...?

Those are really nice tubbytinker!

Thanks x0unerthanlater for summarizing the video!

x0unerthanlater

ImQueen said:
Koo jin, koo kwan, as long it's Win and Kwan then I'm alright! LOL. Does anyone know when they will begin filming? Or are they already doing it...?

Those are really nice tubbytinker!

Thanks x0unerthanlater for summarizing the video!

I assume they'll start soon because he mentioned that they'll be filming this from Mon-Wed. The reporters were asking him about his schedule and he mentioned the days.