[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Happy to be seeing my Winnie ~ I still can't get over that slap on his face...lol, I hope it doesn't hurt! These 2 are totally cute & yesssss, I agree...everything just fits so perfectly, natural couple....ahhhhh ~ 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
She slaps him in the face all the time. Hahhaha. I love how natural and comfortable Kwan is around Win. She would put her arms around his, touch him, and hit him like it's totally normal. lol 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Waaaah! All these pictures are making me even more excited! I can't wait till they start filming!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Kekeke, I'm finally back in this thread :D & gahhhhhh... WinKwan overload!!!!!!  I'm exstatic!!!!!

I wish there was more HD pics I can work with but... I shall manage to do some stuff hehehe...

They look great as always.. except each time they're reunited, they're more mature *sniffsniff*  I love and miss this "koo kwan" maak maaakkkkkk!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh Julie!!! Beautiful like always girl!! I love it! Hehe I'll be looking forward to the kwanwin one heheh but take your time :)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Darn, that is very beautiful! Would it be a bother to ask for more? LOL, JK. But I do think that it'd be nice to have one for a laptop or any other electronic devices' background...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lakornsrok said:
Oh gosh Julie!!! Beautiful like always girl!! I love it! Hehe I'll be looking forward to the kwanwin one heheh but take your time :)

Hahaha, soon... I'm making them soon.  I'm searching for textures that are to my liking.... :/

ImQueen said:
Darn, that is very beautiful! Would it be a bother to ask for more? LOL, JK. But I do think that it'd be nice to have one for a laptop or any other electronic devices' background...

I'll be making more pieces.  I usually make my banners 4 or 500x200 and my wallies 800x600 but I can make them bigger if you want :)