[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I just realized that Win and his two siblings, they all look so much alike; the long faces and smiles (sorta). That doesn't really happen a lot in lakorns for siblings.

@aikoden, you would?! That'd be really awesome!

@kwan25, thank you so much for the pictures na! LOL.

member101

sarNie Egg
Win looks really hot in suit. Can't wait for them to start shooting because Prakotkarndee said they'll do live broadcasting from the set for the fans to see the behind the scenes and special footages. And from the summary Kwan and Win will get married together, how exciting.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ hehehehehe.... I don't know why I felt giddy giddy when I read "married" hahaha.

Thanks for sharing the pics kwan25, I love the wardrobes in here~~~ everyone looks great indeed!

ImQueen said:
I just realized that Win and his two siblings, they all look so much alike; the long faces and smiles (sorta). That doesn't really happen a lot in lakorns for siblings.

@aikoden, you would?! That'd be really awesome!

@kwan25, thank you so much for the pictures na! LOL.

Anytime :) .... it's just that I tend to run out of images to fill up the whole size hehehe, but I can make them larger for you.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ooh what great news !! I'm so excited I love bts!! Also those photos sure make me happy. Love all their outfits hehe yes yes Win will be in suit reminds me of bpom ruk Roy added hahah

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
member101 said:
Win looks really hot in suit. Can't wait for them to start shooting because Prakotkarndee said they'll do live broadcasting from the set for the fans to see the behind the scenes and special footages. And from the summary Kwan and Win will get married together, how exciting.
Win and Kwan married?! Girl, you're making my heart rate increasing! I don't know what I'll do until they start to film. It already feels like an eternity waiting... Gosh I hate the waiting game! We've waited for 5 years already na!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Not sure where I should post this, but since this is Win's thread I'll share it here. It's his recent interview. It's pretty lengthy and he's thorough. Lots of updates. He talks about how he feels about being compared to Weir. Like how Weir is popular etc. But he says he isn't serious about it because he's not focused on that. He said he went to school because he really wanted to further his education and he didn't even think about who would take his place and stuff like that.

He mentions he has continued his contract with Ch.7 for 5 years.

They asked if he could get use to it again (filming, the industry) he says yes. He's able to familiarize quickly. Like with Kwan, he says they're already close. etc.

They asked about the fact that it took him 5-6 years for school, was it because he was hanging out too much (playing around). He said it took him 2 years for his Masters. If he had gone to England instead it would have taken him 1 year. But he wanted the experience of living alone and exploring etc. So, 2 years for his Masters. Another 3 to learn the English language and a little more to just sight see and things of that nature. He says he probably wouldn't continue school as of right now. For now a Masters is enough.

They ask him once again about being compared (to others) but he says that he won't think about those things. It'll just be negativity so he'd rather focus on doing his best at what he's working on etc. He says it's normal for the industry to have newbies come along. He stated he was once a newbie, so it's nothing surprising.

They also ask about a girlfriend or if he's been dating. He said something about not worrying about that. He talks to (women) normally but it's just friendly talk. They asked if his parents have put any pressure on him about marriage, he says no because he's the youngest. And his oldest sister has already given them grandchildren. So he and his brother Navinta aren't in a hurry. They asked if Thai women are still "na rak" and he says, yes they still are.

** I just briefly summarized his interview. If you have questions, ask away! ** :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOhVp_op4JM
cr: news plus online, WinKwan Club on YT

x0unerthanlater

ImQueen said:
Ah, so that's what he was saying. Thank you for the translation! Mai pen rai na Win, you're always be my #1!!!!

:thumbup: You're welcome ka.

He's so humble and cool about it. I don't think he really mind the rumors about being compared. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks x0unerthanlater for summarizing and translating his interview for us. :D 

Win is just too adorable. I'm glad he's not too worried about being compared. The man is still just as popular as before. I mean, look! He came back to do 1 lakorn with Jakjaan but then ended up getting offered another lakorn right after. I'm glad that out of all the Ch7 pra'akes, Prakotarndee chose Win to act in this lakorn with Kwan instead. It shows how popular and loved he is, how much Prakotarndee sees that he is a pra'ake with so much potential, and his chemistry with Kwan. 

x0unerthanlater

@rose, You're welcome! ^-^ & I agree, I am glad he's offered 2 lakorns at the same time. His schedule is pretty much full the whole week. Shows just how popular he is.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Right. And he's not rated, so that's good. LOL.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Win also has another lakorn too, right? The one with Jakjaan...the action one I think. Do anyone know what that one is about?