[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Oh darn, it must be after Kwan sprayed him with the fire extinguisher. Why isn't it Win na ka?! LOL. 

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
like kwan, but not win so i'll pass.  he just looks like a boy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I haven't been making stuff but I will soon.

I just have to state that... I love KwanWin dearly but... I think Kwan and Bank make a rather cute couple too :D  Seriously, such teasers hahaha.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
@aikoden, I love the huge wall poster! Thanks na :) It's great for my bare laptop's screen! Yeeeeeeeeeeeh!

@sarN, LOL. I think it's cute how you call him frog smile. But wait, if you look closely at their smiles, it's exactly almost the same. So we actually have 2 frog smile now ^_^

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
You know... Kwan & Win actually "look-alike" Hahaha They have some similar features especially when they smile.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
You know... Kwan & Win actually "look-alike" Hahaha They have some similar features especially when they smile.
And that makes me want to believe that they're made for each other. LOL. Wish thinking here.

Thanks Kwan25 for the picture! :)

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
ImQueen said:
And that makes me want to believe that they're made for each other. LOL. Wish thinking here.
Thanks Kwan25 for the picture! :)
Ur welcome jaa. Tomorrow hopefully see Kwanwin scene together.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I know! I wonder how their first encounter will be like! Now that we've seen Nathee and Korjun I'm hoping theirs would be even more hoooooter! LOL.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
OMG, I can't wait any longer for Monday! It's taking forever! LOL. But then again, I've waited for them for 5 years, so it's just a little bit more of waiting to do I guess.  :dance1:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
There better be some photos of kwanwin tomorrow since it'll be wins first day of filming come on give us some a kinship any kind plz!