[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yay! An update of these 2 haha Bank and Kwan are soo hilarious if only I know what they're talking aishh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-nJ_bxlGEw

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Hi hi booboo! I won't be back on much yet but I just dropped by and saw your message. ^-^ Missed everyone too.

p.s. Omg I love your siggie! Anytime I see Empress Ki I just swoon all over again. Too bad looks like you're a fan of the Emperor haha I am team TalNyang <3 <3 Gosh, I love that show.
I've misseddd seeing you on here and in the other threads <3 so I got excited when I saw you here. Guess what? I recently finished watching EK last weekend!!!! Omggg cried a river even though I knew the ending. TalTal was an intelligent and smart man!! I never noticed TalTal or paid any attention to him until my sister mentioned about him. She also shipped TalNyang!! I loveeeeee Peyha w/Nyang !!!! Sooo hrmmmmm!! Heheh EK is probably my fav Korean historical drama!

Bank looks a lot happier after he jumped channels!!! Nice to see that he is having more projects. Bank and Kwan looks comfortable around each other too

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:
I've misseddd seeing you on here and in the other threads <3 so I got excited when I saw you here. Guess what? I recently finished watching EK last weekend!!!! Omggg cried a river even though I knew the ending. TalTal was an intelligent and smart man!! I never noticed TalTal or paid any attention to him until my sister mentioned about him. She also shipped TalNyang!! I loveeeeee Peyha w/Nyang !!!! Sooo hrmmmmm!! Heheh EK is probably my fav Korean historical drama!

I'll just put my reply in spoiler since it's off topic from KWLPR =P
Aww, I miss being on here too. I just haven't gotten internet for a while. So I'm just checking in here and there. I am so glad you watched EK. It is seriously one of the best historicals for sure. I instantly fangirl'd over TalTal. He was the best man for Nyang in my opinion. They were a good pairing. *SPOILER (if anyone haven't seen EK don't read)* lol I loved that he was the last man to stay with her until he died. *tear* I think EK is one of HJW's best work. All the men that stood by her were compatible with her. *siiigh* EK memories.

BTW, I miss checking this thread for updates!! Geez, I am stoked for Kwan next year. Seems like this and PTP will air next year. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The wedding dress looks cheap. Other than that Kwan and Win are fab!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Eeeek wedding photos soo cute!! Heheh love it! Soo excited for them! Hopefully this is in th middle not ending heheh yay!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
For some odd reason, I thought that little boy was nong Gino but it wasn't. Just seeing the two with a little boy reminds me of their PRRA days. I really can't wait to see these two onscreen again. The wait is so long! 555 

Thanks for sharing Kwan25! :D