[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
OMG I found more pictures
https://www.facebook.com/133757676982813/videos/134148613610386/

https://www.facebook.com/133757676982813/videos/134148613610386/

that dreamy look made my day 
look at Weir helping Min by  holding  the egg!
OMG on nov 3 this year and last year they were together. November 3 2014 they went to make merit and this year it's their opening ceremony! Sorry I posted a lot of pictures. I still don't know how to use the spoiler button. This will be my  last time posting pictures on the opening ceremony so don't get annoyed  :wink:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Erinhang post as many pictures you want. Here's how you put them in spoilers. Type this and post the pictures url in between them like you'd normally share.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
That was so funny! I laughed so loud reading that :coverlaf: It's okay that he got chubbier though because it'll just make Min look more petite next to him which is even cuter :ghehe:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking that is Weir's sister in the movie, because in the movie, Weir's sister is the one cheering for Weir and Min to be together.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Their interactions are so darn cute. The storyline seems so good I hope the production is also good. Not that familiar with CH7 productions and producers.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm with you, Prakaidao. I watch tv7 drama just for Weir (and love Weir and Min so much), so I don't know much either about TV7 Productions.  Try many times, but failed...

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I don't like the fitting pictures as much as LRSKF. Was there any fitting pictures for Pin Anong? I went to the page, but I didn't see any fitting pictures, I only saw the open ceremony pictures.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Just a quick update on Weir and Min. Credit from Minnietheweir_interfc instagram
Weir is graduating from Kantana Institute and is receiving his master's degree on Nov.14 2015. He expressed his interest in off-screen work including organizing and managing the production as a producer in future. "But it will have to proceed step by step, gradually and naturally, without rushing." Also, Min is coming back from Argentina on Nov 14. Such a coincidence :bhehe: 

DaoRisa

Whoa....congrats my handsome Weir. Hope to see more pics of him and Min on his graduation day on the 14th. :) :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Credit to Minnietheweir_interfc again

[update on WeirMin's new lakorn "KooZa RosZaap"]: On Tuesday(Nov.17), Min will begin filming her new lakorn with Weir#KooZaRosZaap !!! Whooray!! The reunion of the Sticky Rice Couple!!!

mia07

Introvert
Weir is looking so handsome! I think he looked best in LRSKF but he looks really good here too. =)

DaoRisa

Thanks Erinhang for sharing all the pictures. I agree w/you on not really like the fitting pictures as much as LRSKF. Happy they start filming together now.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
According to minnietheweir_interfc, they said that ch7 has start shooting their calendar. I'm excited, because they do a better job at calendar shoots than channel 3. There was a selfie picture taken by Min with Weir and Win. Maybe they are in a calendar shoot together. :woot: I remember last year that Weir was with Pooklook and 2 other girls. He was filming a movie with Pooklook so he was with her in the calendar, and now he is filming a movie with Min so maybe he is going to be with her in the calendar shoot. After seeing this picture, I want Win and Min to reunite. There first lakorn together was 5 years ago, and they weren't even the main couple.