[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
DaoRisa said:
Love those pics and your caption....erinhang!

Thank-you! I'm just so excited that they're reuniting! Glad to have someone who likes them too.
 I feel like this lakorn is going to be better than LRSKF. LRSKF didn't satisfy me; I like lakorns where the guy falls for the girls first, not the other way around. (ex: Pin Anong)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I feel like spazzing today.
So Min has been sick since I think since last week (During Look Mai Klai Tong filming). Minnietheweir_interfc posted something so funny.
Here's the link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBPrppdzeb2/?taken-by=minnietheweir_interfc
They also said that if Min and Weir were to make a 4th lakorn, Weir should play as a doctor, the playboy doctor who takes advantage of Min who is one of his patients. 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
WHOAAAA...A PLAYBOY DOCTOR, IT MAKE ME SMILE ALREADY. REALLY HOPE IT IS TRUE THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER AFTER THIS ONE. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I found a ton on instagram, but only these 2 on Facebook.
cr: minnietheweiratpantip
 A KISS!!!! Am I dreaming right now?! What ep could this be. Weir is already falling for Min! :woot:  :woot2:  :drools:

Sometimes I wish Min does wear heels because the height difference is so cute!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Hana_pichy said:
Thanks dear @Erinhang.. I love all the pics. Weir really look like a playboy lol. I don't know if it's true or not. Just scrolling the ig and saw this. https://www.instagram.com/p/BBQ-0J-rg6x/
Weir said koo za rod Zab will air first before ptp.
Yes.. Weir must get the role of playboy doctor. I love him in that kind of job too. Let him be in any kind of role. :woot: :woot:
Your welcome! If you find any pictures please  share it too! 
If what you saw on IG is true, I'll be very happy! How long have they been filming PTP?

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
erinhang said:
Your welcome! If you find any pictures please  share it too! 
If what you saw on IG is true, I'll be very happy! How long have they been filming PTP?
I think ptp filming first than kzrz(I make it short hahha).. But maybe because ptp is an action lakorn,so they'll take more time.
Yes.. I'll try to share what I saw on ig as I can. BTW.. Thanks for the fastest update erinhang. I like the pics when they kiss. And Weir's feet style while kissing min. Hahaha.. He look really relax like nothing happen. Just keep calm and continue what they are doing lol. Hahaha...