[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm quite impressed with Nao. Her facial expressions are spot on. She's just too...teeny looking, body-wise. Her face is mature enough, but her body is just too young for Mr. Vee. Hehe. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Phatman; everything tgamber just said. Lol. Nao is doing a wonderful job. I REALLY like her. And Thry and Aom are so cute that it makes everything enjoyable even tho, they've been arguing. ^_^ I agree her body looks to tiny and young tho, lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I wanna shrink her and keep her in my pocket. She's that tiny but cute. NARUK MA. I like silly Nao the most. The one from Love Julinsee. She was extremely ridiculous.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Phatman; everything tgamber just said. Lol. Nao is doing a wonderful job. I REALLY like her. And Thry and Aom are so cute that it makes everything enjoyable even tho, they've been arguing. ^_^ I agree her body looks to tiny and young tho, lol.
I must've missed her comment. Haha.
Nao has a little girls body.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know the actress who plays Aum's mom...she's around the same age as Arnut. Haha. And yet he's playing her son. That's funny.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think the actor who plays Mint's dad is getting married today. The actress who plays Mint's Mom got married not long b4.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Hands up if you wanna punch Tri in the face. Both he and Aom are stupid enough to be played by Songpope.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Apparently, this isn't ending at 14 episodes either. Sigh. Please don't drag this out too long. I need to catch up but have so many exams.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
@Mahalo, try to keep in mind that this is a drama while watching episode 11. So, you wouldn't want to kill Vee in real life.

Ntsuab-Ci

LOL @Tgamber. I can't wait till I watch episode 11 now! I wonder what he did to the point where we wanna kill him. Haha

tgamber

sarNie Adult
he accused her of seducing, humiliated her in front of the press, treated her like a beggar, bought her home, threw away her things, broke her family and tried to burn the house.

Ntsuab-Ci

tgamber said:
he accused her of seducing, humiliated her in front of the press, treated her like a beggar, bought her home, threw away her things, broke her family and tried to burn the house.
Omg......... I didn't expect it to be that bad at all! Gotta go watch it now. 

Ntsuab-Ci

YUP. I did wanna punch Thry. Well, only at the part where he bought her house and threw away her things and stuff like really man? You're really gonna stand there and watch the women you love cry and take everything she loves? Correct me if I'm wrong but the house means A LOT to her. But honestly, I give him props for that cause if it were me trynna hurt her, I would probably buy her house too, heh.. The thing that got me most was, he broke her family picture frame (Though it is JUST a picture frame, lol. She can go buy a new one but what do I know). Pathetic. You know what she went through with her family and you still did that. And he had the nerve to feel guilty, OUUU. Bout to ugh. But overall, I'm so inlove with this lakorn. ^_^ Real drama just begun!