[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Ningwing/ Vee_weraparp/ Stephanyauernig/ Pantip/ as tagged
Closing party! I'm pretty sure this is ending next week at 16 epi.

Click to see more photos.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Is that me or Now just looks like how she debuted years ago with the same hair style? The one I fell in love with in Love Julinsee. She's just comedic there. Maybe because Alex and her segment is the only light hearted one. Others like Kao and Mo's but I like their segment better. But I wish she pairs up with Kao in the future after watching their MV.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Was that part of a show or part of the lakorn?
She was performing elsewhere. But she did have a scene in the lakorn where she danced. She was stunningly beautiful! I really like this lakorn. Lol. Despite it dragging a bit the past 4 episodes, it's still my favorite lakorn of 2014. It made me cry like a baby and anticipate Aom and Thrai's relationship development despite all the crazy things that go on. Very good acting from the girls, with an exception of Steph. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She was performing elsewhere. But she did have a scene in the lakorn where she danced. She was stunningly beautiful! I really like this lakorn. Lol. Despite it dragging a bit the past 4 episodes, it's still my favorite lakorn of 2014. It made me cry like a baby and anticipate Aom and Thrai's relationship development despite all the crazy things that go on. Very good acting from the girls, with an exception of Steph. 

I'd love to see her dance. Which episode? And where can I watch her dance. HEHE.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think episode 13 or 14. You can try Bugaboo. It'd take awhile to skip through though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's pretty cool. She's stunningly beautiful. Hehe. CH7 sure does like to showcase their actresses abilities to dance traditionally. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I wish they rather show Tri and Aom' relationship more than Aom and Mint's. With 2 episodes left, its gonna be rushed.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Why does it seem like it's not ending tomorrow despite so many explosions happening for the preview? Lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Why does it seem like it's not ending tomorrow despite so many explosions happening for the preview? Lol
because there are many things to dissolve. Love story is rushed. Family now taking the spotlight and everything is like buffet. Too much but not too specific.