[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Nao is a hypocrite because she's able to suppress her feelings and not act out of selfishness like her other two friends. It's true, she does have feelings for Thrai, but the thought of pursuing a relationship with him stopped right after he tried to rape her. I really give props to women who can control their feelings after knowing that the man is no good for them. In addition, Aom doesn't back-stab her friends by flirting with Thrai behind their backs. She tries the best she can to avoid him and warns her friends. She was even willing to let him marry Min, only if he truly loved her though. She's been doing a lot to please everyone but herself. The only thing she did wrong was choosing sides. When she was with Min, she said she's on her side and when she was with Dao, she told her that she will give her all the support she needs. If my best friend was asking me to side with them when they're wrong, I will not. Instead, I'd sit them down and explain to them why what they're doing is wrong.  

tgamber

sarNie Adult
@Jeedlove. I know it's a kind of HEA but the importance is the road. If so,why would we watch drama? It's just you have excitement and fun during the drama expecting next. I watch drama for plot,the acting,the cinematography, the dialogue and lastly actors. Thanks for the tip but I've a way of watching this version. I know the older version plot but I like Ploy Chindachote. It's hard to be a fan of the retired actress. Ch7 deleted on YouTube. I can't read Thai and Chinese too. It's hard to find the old lakorns when you have a generation to leap. I'm like Mew Nittha fan.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
The only thing she did wrong was choosing sides. When she was with Min, she said she's on her side and when she was with Dao, she told her that she will give her all the support she needs. If my best friend was asking me to side with them when they're wrong, I will not. Instead, I'd sit them down and explain to them why what they're doing is wrong.  
it's hard to live with the bipolar Dao and the straightforward hot headed Mint. The two would never be bff if not because of Aom who rules the two with reasons. 555. If you look at the other way, Aom can tell them to think b4 you act. Aom's bro,Thep is getting annoying. He's like the used to nang rai who wants to snatch pr'ek and jealousy rampage. I know it doesn't make sense but where is P'Mark? I don't know how Dao loved Thrai. I think it's just she fell in love with an illusion like how her mom is.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Dao is a naive little girl in a grown woman's body. The way her mom raised her has a lot to do with how she came to be. Her mom hates men and takes it out on her own daughter by trying to isolate her from the real world. She's too over-protective and thinks she can protect Dao from all the bad people in the world, which ended up doing Dao more harm than good because Dao doesn't know how to think for herself or differentiate between right and wrong. So when she meets a playboy like Thrai, she doesn't know how to handle getting played and starts to go crazy when the truth unfolds.

I have to agree that Thep is getting annoying. This whole sacrifice and being selfish dilemma is getting on my nerves because it's sending viewers the wrong message. Lol. In a way, it does make sense. Nice people always do the sacrificing and never get anything in return. Why can't they be selfish for once? That's not the point. It's not about giving or taking; it's about being a good human being! Haha. I wish they just killed off Dao already. I don't even feel sorry for her and her character is supposed to get the most sympathy. She brought it upon herself by sleeping with Thrai already knowing it's her friend's fiance. It'd be a different story if she didn't know.

As for the next episode, I have no idea what's going on! Thrai seems to run away from everyone to go live with Aom when she moves back to her home. They're going to fall in love on top of everyone's misery. I cannot tolerate that, but definitely looking forward to the lovey dovey scenes.  

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok. Maybe I'm a sadist (not the Sompoke kind). I like fallin in love during misery. You know the awkward stare everyone got during gatherings, the longing stare, the jealous glare. As for Dao, she's got two people who wants her selfishly. First her Mom and Thep. Maybe it's the reason why she didn't love Thep. You know today's episode have nonsense dancing commercial shooting. I won't buy it for sure.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Today's episode was super boring. I'm so tempted to read the spoilers on Manager. I want to replay the new ending credit to get a sneak peek of the next couple of episodes but can't find it on YT.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Today's episode was super boring. I'm so tempted to read the spoilers on Manager. I want to replay the new ending credit to get a sneak peek of the next couple of episodes but can't find it on YT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vYp99AWB28-ending Credit

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm still trying to figure out why Aom started competing with Min for Thrai. 

I've seen pictures and I think Dao kills herself on the wedding day due to a misunderstanding about Thrai and Min. I think that triggered Aom to take revenge back by playing mind games with Thrai and Min. Maybe Thep will end up with Min.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
In the older version, there wasn't a happy ending so I'm assuming this would some what follow the same route. However, after seeing the ending credits, they just might work things out since Thrai is showing remorse at 5 episodes in. It's moving so quickly; idk what they'll focus the next episodes on. They all seem to go away on an island where they spend some quality time together to mend things. Thrai and Aom seem to have a lot of romantic moments but Min and Dao are also in the loop so I don't know. Surprisingly, this has got to be my favorite lakorn of 2014. I've abandoned all other lakorns I've planned on watching due to school and work, but I can't seem to get my mind away from this one! Despite Vee aging, I still finding him very attractive in here. Lol. Bravo to my new discovery of Nao. She's now on my list of favorite actresses from Ch.7, which is rare since I don't usually tune into Ch.7 lakorns! 
I wasn't going to tune in because I didn't like the fact that pra'eks toying with three buds, but since you love it I'm going to give it a shot!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I wasn't going to tune in because I didn't like the fact that pra'eks toying with three buds, but since you love it I'm going to give it a shot!
It's so good. It's like Samee Tee Tra (Anne's Production) good. He's playing the girls, but he doesn't cross the line too much. Most of the time, the girls are the ones throwing themselves onto him when it's obvious that the one he truly likes is Nao. Her friends know that he's not into them but they're always in denial and want to win. He messed up and gave into temptation once, but that's only because she forced herself onto him. As a playboy, he he couldn't control himself. He's actually a troubled man who's scarred from his past childhood. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's so good. It's like Samee Tee Tra (Anne's Production) good. He's playing the girls, but he doesn't cross the line too much. Most of the time, the girls are the ones throwing themselves onto him when it's obvious that the one he truly likes is Nao. Her friends know that he's not into them but they're always in denial and want to win. He messed up and gave into temptation once, but that's only because she forced herself onto him. As a playboy, he he couldn't control himself. He's actually a troubled man who's scarred from his past childhood. 
I didn't watch Anne's STT...so I don't know how good it is. Haha. KLF here I come.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I didn't watch Anne's STT...so I don't know how good it is. Haha. KLF here I come.
STT was not bad at all! It was good and the ending was satisfactory. Anne devoted the finale to Pope and Ploy. You rarely get that. I recommend giving it a try. Pope was so adorable in there. However, it will ruin your image of Jui. She's forever Sai Nampeung to me now. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
STT was not bad at all! It was good and the ending was satisfactory. Anne devoted the finale to Pope and Ploy. You rarely get that. I recommend giving it a try. Pope was so adorable in there. However, it will ruin your image of Jui. She's forever Sai Nampeung to me now. Lol.

Idk, there are three reasons I don't want to watch STT. First, I don't wanna watch my Jui rai, second I'm not really a fan of Pope and finally I can't Ploy. Haha. I'm very picky, so we'll have to see about watching it. Haha. I haven't finished Anne and Au's version either and I need to! Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Idk, there are three reasons I don't want to watch STT. First, I don't wanna watch my Jui rai, second I'm not really a fan of Pope and finally I can't Ploy. Haha. I'm very picky, so we'll have to see about watching it. Haha. I haven't finished Anne and Au's version either and I need to! Haha.
I'm not a fan of Jui, Pope, or Ploy, but the lakorn was incredibly well put together. Anne had a nice balance between romance and drama. It was a stressful genre, but she didn't make it too stressful for viewers. There weren't unnecessary misunderstandings that dragged on for too long. I doubted Pope for the role but he was definitely a dreamy Pisut. I was one of those fans who supported him being p'ek and Anne definitely reminded me why he should be. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I don't want to ruin Jui's image. Multiple marriages,not my thing. Ok now you have said that the girls know he's not into them. I'm confused why Aom still doesn't accept Thrai? 1. Because he sexually harassed her? 2. Because she's not sure he like her? 3. Because of her loyalty with friends? If I were Thrai,I would definitely confuse.
and @phatman,don't worry it's a HEA and the friends are like verbally fought for a while, and make up again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm not a fan of Jui, Pope, or Ploy, but the lakorn was incredibly well put together. Anne had a nice balance between romance and drama. It was a stressful genre, but she didn't make it too stressful for viewers. There weren't unnecessary misunderstandings that dragged on for too long. I doubted Pope for the role but he was definitely a dreamy Pisut. I was one of those fans who supported him being p'ek and Anne definitely reminded me why he should be. 

Haha. If I have time I'l have to check it out. For you my twin! :ghehe:

tgamber said:
I don't want to ruin Jui's image. Multiple marriages,not my thing. Ok now you have said that the girls know he's not into them. I'm confused why Aom still doesn't accept Thrai? 1. Because he sexually harassed her? 2. Because she's not sure he like her? 3. Because of her loyalty with friends? If I were Thrai,I would definitely confuse.
and @phatman,don't worry it's a HEA and the friends are like verbally fought for a while, and make up again.

Alright. I'm content with that. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
Basically, Aom doesn't accept Thrai for those exact 3 reasons you've listed. Lol. You answered your own question.

1. Because he sexually harassed her: When he forced himself on her, he reminded her of how physically abusive her father was to her mother. That's a big no no for her because she definitely doesn't want to end up with an abusive man like her father.

2. Because she's not sure he likes her: He's a playboy so Aom knows better than to fall for him. She can't trust him.

3. Because of her loyalty with friends: Min helped her pay for her college tuition and Dao provided her shelter when she needed a place to stay for college. Hence why she cannot betray them by liking the same man as her friends. Plus, before her mother died, she told her to not forget how much her friends have helped her so she shouldn't do anything to upset them. 

Oh, and Aom never hinted that she likes Thrai. He's assuming himself that she likes him. Although she does like him, she has never shown it and keeps it to herself.  

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think he knows she likes him in the first place. *He's a player. He just doesn't have long term relationship idea in his head. That's why he messed up in the first place. I mean Thrai is trying to make up with her but a man needs a reason to apologize, rt?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think he assumes that he can get every girl he wants because he's rich. So many girls have approached him because he's wealthy. That's why he tried to use his wealth and status to get Aom, but that backfired quickly because Aom isn't a gold-digger. She's different which makes him love her even more. In the recent episodes, he's unsure whether Aom has feelings for him or not because he keeps asking her who does she love. Of course, there were sparks when they first met, but he ruined it himself when he tried to harass. Ever since then, he knows that Aom hates him.