[Ch7] Kularb len Fai (Pordeecam)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
All I'm really looking forward to is the friendship now, lol. The three together makes me smile. I mean, I'm looking forward to Thry and Aom too. :D But it looks like Thry is still being all sweet with Dao and Mint. WELL, at least there's Mark to help make Thry jealous. Heh. xD

tgamber

sarNie Adult
The friendship will never be the same again. So just forget about it. Maybe Mark is one of the ordinary characters in this show. Aside from having a crush on Aom, he is the best bro for Mint.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
@phatman, she can't put on weight. She's a dancer.

A dancer? Hehe. What kind of dancing? Traditional Thai dancing? That's cool!

huajaikaungtur said:

I feel like she should put on some weight, too! A bit too thin making her look super fragile x)

Yup, just a wee bit is okay. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't thinking putting on weight will affect her dancing. As long as she doesn't become obese, she's fine. Lol. Many girls are thick and can still dance. For instance, Beyonce is thick, but the girl can move to no end. If Now is a traditional Thai dancer, putting on an extra 5 lbs wouldn't affect her movement. I don't think Phatman wants her to put on too much weight. Just a bit so she doesn't look so bony. 

So apparently, Now is dating New. New and Now. Haha. Ok...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't thinking putting on weight will affect her dancing. As long as she doesn't become obese, she's fine. Lol. Many girls are thick and can still dance. For instance, Beyonce is thick, but the girl can move to no end. If Now is a traditional Thai dancer, putting on an extra 5 lbs wouldn't affect her movement. I don't think Phatman wants her to put on too much weight. Just a bit so she doesn't look so bony. 

So apparently, Now is dating New. New and Now. Haha. Ok...
In Nao's case, she can put on an extra ten pounds, she'll probably still look good. Haha.

Nao is dating New?! Eeegh. Why New? Haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I didn't even know New and Nao had a lakorn together, lol? But ouuu, I like Stephany so I'll actually tune it that lakorn. ^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: NingWing/ NowTisanart IG/ Pantip

These next few episodes are going to be super exciting! Click to see more photos.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nao is so pretty, :)
And yeah, I don't so much like the idea of New & Nao dating either. Like c'mon, girl! You can do so much better.
But yeah, don't wanna bash on New too much so I'll just stop right there x)