[Ch7] Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (Polyplus)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
misskyhigh said:
Does anyone know where I can watch it or if it is being subbed?
I am watching this (as well as other channel 7 lakorns) on http://watchlakorn.in/index.html
It's free and I really like it because it's one long video rather than several parts. I forgot who showed me this link, I think someone posted it before on a blog. I'm glad they did because I finally get to watch channel 7 lakorns :D

And I just want to say that I LOVE Kan!!! I am so happy that he finally got a p'ek role and it's with Mai!! YAY! Hopefully this lakorn is entertaining. It does look promising. I will probably watch it regardless for Kan <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm surprising watching this lakorn because this is Kan first pra'ek role. I have been waiting for him to get a pra'ek role, and hopefully he have more in the future.

So far, i'm enjoying this lakorn. I find it funny how Tawan have a shirtless picture of himself in his room. Lol. The scene when Rose went to his room to find her phone, she saw his picture of him shirtless on his table by his room. She was amazed by his body! Lol!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Seems like everyone is enjoying this. I have to watch this. Kan and Mai is such a refreshing pair. Love the pics of them.

jo1

sarNie Egg
I love this romantic-comedy!!!! Mai and Kan are doing a great job!!! I find it refreshing new couple.... I think Kan portray variety role and he do such a great job!!! Tawan and Rose :heart:  :clap: .... Always looking forward for the next episode

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I agree,  they look really good together.  Haven't watched it yet and its always about the chemistry.  I never really watched any of their lakorn just only seeing snapshots of their news here and there.  Hope it doesn't disappoint.  

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The lakorn is pretty alright. Both Mai and Kan look really good. I call this couple a very fresh couple. However, Mai overacts a lot in here. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure if it's Mai's character or acting that I don't like? Or both? I'll still watch it though since Kan is doing a great job as the main pra'ek :) So much going on already in the first episode LOL 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is so interesting and it's only the first episode! Haha. Love the bickering between Mai and Kan. Warming up to Kan. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mai acting here is horrible! I've seen her in other lakorn but it seems like this character ...or whatever....make her acting seem horrible, overact....i saw her and can't stand her and it was barely 5 min

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
Mai acting here is horrible! I've seen her in other lakorn but it seems like this character ...or whatever....make her acting seem horrible, overact....i saw her and can't stand her and it was barely 5 min
I think her character requires her to overact. Lol. It kind of adds a comedic effect to the plot. I don't mind it. I find it quite funny. She calms down a bit after the first two or three episodes. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yay, i suppose but it's soo unbearable for me that I couldn't cont....

I guess I seen character like that before from other actress and I don't remember being so bad

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I think her character requires her to overact. Lol. It kind of adds a comedic effect to the plot. I don't mind it. I find it quite funny. She calms down a bit after the first two or three episodes. 
I think she did a great job, at least I can enjoy this lakorn.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I finally warm up to this Lakorn. Pretty good so far. Once I got used to her Jeed Jeed all the time. I could see she is really a sweet person. She is the way she is because she wants to protect herself from people. Her bickering with pra'ek so damn cute....they love each other and jealous of each other but just can't say it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I actually enjoy seeing Mai in comedy role compared to her previous drama roles. It really suits her, according to me. Mai and Kan looks great together. Loving the lakorn so far, although I know there are going to be so many (maybe) ridiculous scenes later on in the lakorn. :) lol It's hilarious yet cute. I can't wait to see all those scenes in the ending credits already. So many misunderstandings yet the love is strong (in a sense lol). 
Kan really suits his role, and I am glad he finally got a pra'ek role. I really like him. He's handsome and adorable. I love his wardrobe in here. It really suits him. :D Mai's 'jeed' cracks me up and her character in general. Hahaha. I love how her name is Rose (aka Rosalin) too. lol I hate all these bad side characters. They're so annoying. :( Anyways, I love how they act like a married couple, always bickering. Hahha! Can't wait for more! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol....unfortunately the "jeed, jeed" is soo annoying to  me...I do like Mai ...if i'm bored enough I might try and start on the 2nd ep when she suppose to "progress??"