[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
awesomedua said:
She uploaded episode 1 with English subs a few days ago already. It's unlisted since ch7 has restrictions. She should have ep.2 up soon :) There's more updates on this Lakorn. Sunny from spicy forum also gave a detailed summary on ep 1.
Really?? I didn't know that!! Thanks for the info. Totally watching it today! Haha.

About the earring thing, that's very cool. Weir looks hot with earrings. Hehe.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I believe mintra is Jealous of Mattana. & you can tell she likes Okrang Kamin. I can't wait for next week's episode! Episode 5!! Omg. That's when she meets prince makee... Ep.4 was the best, the kiss,dance scene & mattana's fighting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah. She's already hinted that she would love to take Mat's place in episode one. I'm excited for episode two with subs.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I thought there's no n'rai (the bad girl). I knew the sis caretaker is wicked.  She acted as she cares for n'ek but she is jealous. At first I thought Mintra is the second couple who gets with the prince but I actually like Haruthai even though she's weak, shy but I like her character cus the Prince is strong.  It's probably a love and hate relationship with the Prince and Haruthai. Maybe they end up together or not. Hope so I actually interested in their couple cus love and hate thing at first. Prince like her as a sister. This is the first lakorn that n'rai doesn't fight over a p'ek I guess

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Didn't you guys read the summary I translated? Haha. It said Mintra was jealous of Mat and will plot to steal him. 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm watching lah ruk Sut kop fah raw & then I'll go back & re-run with English subs. It's not as bad as I expected. I actually understand lmao but I did get my stepmom into this Lakorn during the re-runhehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This has a very good plot + good cast, but I'm not feeling it as much as PA. I can watch this on the side while I'm doing something else, but with PA, I can't take my eyes off the screen. My poor Weir. Most of his lakorns haven't been satisfactory to me. PA was his most after DDH.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Lol. Didn't you guys read the summary I translated? Haha. It said Mintra was jealous of Mat and will plot to steal him. 
When was that!? Haha. I must've missed that post of yours

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
This has a very good plot + good cast, but I'm not feeling it as much as PA. I can watch this on the side while I'm doing something else, but with PA, I can't take my eyes off the screen. My poor Weir. Most of his lakorns haven't been satisfactory to me. PA was his most after DDH.
I agree with you. The beginning of PA definitely got me hooked. It's the storyline that makes you want more. LRSKF is doing that to, but no die-worthy cliff hangers. Know what I mean?? Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I agree with you. The beginning of PA definitely got me hooked. It's the storyline that makes you want more. LRSKF is doing that to, but no die-worthy cliff hangers. Know what I mean?? Haha.
Definitely no killer cliff hangers. Lol. It's not only the cliff hangers. Something happens every second so if I glance away, I'll miss something. As for the translations, check back on page 8.

I actually like the second song Weir and Min sings. It sounds like a romantic Spanish serenade. Haha. The guitar that is. Very nice to listen to.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Definitely no killer cliff hangers. Lol. It's not only the cliff hangers. Something happens every second so if I glance away, I'll miss something. As for the translations, check back on page 8.

I actually like the second song Weir and Min sings. It sounds like a romantic Spanish serenade. Haha. The guitar that is. Very nice to listen to.
Yeah killer cliff hangers. Hah.

I don't think I've heard that song yet. Which episode did it appear in? I've only completely watched episode 1.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah killer cliff hangers. Hah.

I don't think I've heard that song yet. Which episode did it appear in? I've only completely watched episode 1.
Episode 4 Phatman. I skipped through episode 4. It's much better than spending an hour and a half watching the whole thing. Lol. I'm losing patience. So many lakorns are currently on air; I feel like I'm binge watching the ones I'm not really into. The only lakorn I'm fully watching is Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Episode 4 Phatman. I skipped through episode 4. It's much better than spending an hour and a half watching the whole thing. Lol. I'm losing patience. So many lakorns are currently on air; I feel like I'm binge watching the ones I'm not really into. The only lakorn I'm fully watching is Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek. 
Aha. I see. I want to watch without subs, but I can't. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is moving pretty quickly. She'll be meeting Makee next week. How many episodes will this be if they keep going at this rate? Also, I want Makee to end up with Hareuthai but it looks Sintorn has a thing for her. Tubtim's acting isn't so bad. Maybe I'll tune into her lakorn with Thanwa. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
This lakorn is moving pretty quickly. She'll be meeting Makee next week. How many episodes will this be if they keep going at this rate? Also, I want Makee to end up with Hareuthai but it looks Sintorn has a thing for her. Tubtim's acting isn't so bad. Maybe I'll tune into her lakorn with Thanwa. 
Yeah I feel like it is even though I haven't seen the recent episodes. We have a kiss in episode 4 already, right?? Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah I feel like it is even though I haven't seen the recent episodes. We have a kiss in episode 4 already, right?? Haha.
Yes. So many sweet scenes in episode 4. We have a kiss and lots and lots of eye locking moments.