[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I usually like spoilers, but for this one no spoilers too! HAHA. 

samn09 said:
I finished this lakorn raw so I didn't understand much, but it's a happy ending ka...it's better and more different than i thought i believe it will leave everyone satisfied since it does matches to your comments ka :dance1:

I soo wanna read your spoiler. HAHA. BUT I shall wait!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...is it just me or does Min's make up look uglier? Min as in the real Min. Haha. And how come Matt's not surprised about Min's true personality at all, or did I skip that part? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what I hate about Min's acting sometimes??? I hate her response to surprise kisses. She always stares into space like Korean actresses...? Why?? I just don't get why? Haha. It's very bothersome. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samno9, I read your spoiler! Haha. Couldn't resist.

Okay onto my final thoughts they're jumbly because I'm just...sigh:

WHY??!?!?! WHY CH7, WHY?! Can I fire your scriptwriters for you??? More specifically those who wrote the action sequences???
-Can you guys tell I'm mad? Because I am. HAHA. They turned a super romantic storyline into a bloody/tragic action lakorn gone way, way wrong. There's no reason for the excessive action scenes in episodes 19-20. I'm okay with A climatic action scene, but not the whole darn episode.
-There's no reason for the whole cast to die either (okay I may've exaggerated, but it does feel like it!). The only two significant characters who deserve to die is General Witoon and Suthep. If they want to kill off other important characters they need to choose those who really deserve to go like Ajarn and King Intra. I don't mind Ajarn and King Intra going because they've lived their life fully and have done so much already. It makes more sense if their character gets killed off. Phokin, eh, I'm okay with his character getting killed off because his death was an important trigger in sparking Kamin's fire. Bulan was totally unnecessary! She even said herself that she can't die. I wanted to see her live for her husband. Chawan didn't deserve to die. He should've been saved so he can return to serve Makee. Akanee's dad didn't deserve to die. He was a funny and caring father. If he were to repent I would forgive him because he's just one of those people who became blinded by money. If he knows that money's not everything, he'll repent. Plus he has his son to help open his eyes. His minions shouldn't have died either. They're the comic reliefs in this lakorn they can't end their lives tragically. Min shouldn't have died!! She went crazy and I was so happy that they weren't gonna kill off her character. BUT I was wrong. *SIGH* I'm just very upset because I really like this lakorn. It could've ended with the same general idea, but not with the bloody action scenes. 
-Makee does not deserve Hareuthai. I wanted her with Sinthorn. But then again she did sleep with Makee, so it'd be...weird. Haha. 
-I didn't like the lip-locking scenes. If they were done naturally, like KA did in 365WHR, then I wouldn't mind, but Min isn't the best with intimate scenes, so their kiss scenes were kind of...eh...not likable. Haha.
-Did the whole country know of King Intra's death? Why weren't they mourning? Also, how did they find out that Kamin's also a Prince? 
-I think PA had a sweeter ending. This one didn't feel like an ending. Why must they end it at night?? Can't it be morning? Haha. It feels happier in the morning. Not only that we didn't get closure for the other characters, at least I didn't see it....
-Where was Matt's side of the family during their wedding?
-Last comment, those girls weren't Kamin and Matt's! HAHA. We were totally off. Well, I was off. 

There ya'll go my jumbled thoughts. I shall re-watch later when subs come out. Maybe I'll have a different opinion after understanding better. Still upset though. That potential has yet to be revived. 

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
samno9, I read your spoiler! Haha. Couldn't resist.
à
Okay onto my final thoughts they're jumbly because I'm just...sigh:
à
WHY??!?!?! WHY CH7, WHY?! Can I fire your scriptwriters for you??? More specifically those who wrote the action sequences???
-Can you guys tell I'm mad? Because I am. HAHA. They turned a super romantic storyline into a bloody/tragic action lakorn gone way, way wrong. There's no reason for the excessive action scenes in episodes 19-20. I'm okay with A climatic action scene, but not the whole darn episode.
-There's no reason for the whole cast to die either (okay I may've exaggerated, but it does feel like it!). The only two significant characters who deserve to die is General Witoon and Suthep. If they want to kill off other important characters they need to choose those who really deserve to go like Ajarn and King Intra. I don't mind Ajarn and King Intra going because they've lived their life fully and have done so much already. It makes more sense if their character gets killed off. Phokin, eh, I'm okay with his character getting killed off because his death was an important trigger in sparking Kamin's fire. Bulan was totally unnecessary! She even said herself that she can't die. I wanted to see her live for her husband. Chawan didn't deserve to die. He should've been saved so he can return to serve Makee. Akanee's dad didn't deserve to die. He was a funny and caring father. If he were to repent I would forgive him because he's just one of those people who became blinded by money. If he knows that money's not everything, he'll repent. Plus he has his son to help open his eyes. His minions shouldn't have died either. They're the comic reliefs in this lakorn they can't end their lives tragically. Min shouldn't have died!! She went crazy and I was so happy that they weren't gonna kill off her character. BUT I was wrong. *SIGH* I'm just very upset because I really like this lakorn. It could've ended with the same general idea, but not with the bloody action scenes.à
-Makee does not deserve Hareuthai. I wanted her with Sinthorn. But then again she did sleep with Makee, so it'd be...weird. Haha.à
-I didn't like the lip-locking scenes. If they were done naturally, like KA did in 365WHR, then I wouldn't mind, but Min isn't the best with intimate scenes, so their kiss scenes were kind of...eh...not likable. Haha.
-Did the whole country know of King Intra's death? Why weren't they mourning? Also, how did they find out that Kamin's also a Prince?à
-I think PA had a sweeter ending. This one didn't feel like an ending. Why must they end it at night?? Can't it be morning? Haha. It feels happier in the morning. Not only that we didn't get closure for the other characters, at least I didn't see it....
-Where was Matt's side of the family during their wedding?
-Last comment, those girls weren't Kamin and Matt's! HAHA. We were totally off. Well, I was off.à
à
There ya'll go my jumbled thoughts. I shall re-watch later when subs come out. Maybe I'll have a different opinion after understanding better. Still upset though. That potential has yet to be revived.à
LMAO!! Dude, I am totally in the same boat as you. I am so disappointed in this ending.. Well I am happy that Mat and Kamin got together but beforehand how them other people died, it's like WTF?? Everybody just started betraying one another and omg, it's alll so rushed!! That's just really what made me not like it!

After finishing this lakorn, I think Mat and Kamin shouldn't have kissed in earlier episodes until the end. Those were unnecessary to me and it made more sense why they should romance each other cuz they finally ended up together.

Anyways, I thought Weir looked extremely hot in that field when he was going after Mat and the way he kissed her cheeks got me fangirling... until he kissed her SO MANY DANG TIMES on the mouth! Like really? Hahaha.. Dude it was sweet already but too much kissing can totally ruined a scene...

Well the good thing is that it ended already haha.. and idk if you guys think this but it seems like towards the end, Kamin's personality started being similar to that of Khun Yai when he's around Mat. He was usually the quiet and reserved guy but now that he finally got her, you see that Khun Yai side of him: stealing kisses, teasing her, lovey dovey, etc... :p

Overall, I do like it. I just wish they paid a little more attention to the small details and stop killing people off for no reason or why you don't see those people no more. Grrr.. I hated the ending of Haruethai and Sinthorn! :$ Alright that's my two cents lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
LMAO!! Dude, I am totally in the same boat as you. I am so disappointed in this ending.. Well I am happy that Mat and Kamin got together but beforehand how them other people died, it's like WTF?? Everybody just started betraying one another and omg, it's alll so rushed!! That's just really what made me not like it!

After finishing this lakorn, I think Mat and Kamin shouldn't have kissed in earlier episodes until the end. Those were unnecessary to me and it made more sense why they should romance each other cuz they finally ended up together.

Anyways, I thought Weir looked extremely hot in that field when he was going after Mat and the way he kissed her cheeks got me fangirling... until he kissed her SO MANY DANG TIMES on the mouth! Like really? Hahaha.. Dude it was sweet already but too much kissing can totally ruined a scene...

Well the good thing is that it ended already haha.. and idk if you guys think this but it seems like towards the end, Kamin's personality started being similar to that of Khun Yai when he's around Mat. He was usually the quiet and reserved guy but now that he finally got her, you see that Khun Yai side of him: stealing kisses, teasing her, lovey dovey, etc... :p

Overall, I do like it. I just wish they paid a little more attention to the small details and stop killing people off for no reason or why you don't see those people no more. Grrr.. I hated the ending of Haruethai and Sinthorn! :$ Alright that's my two cents lol

Yeah they had too many, too many kisses. The cheek kiss did it for me too, but then they just had to...urgh...ruin it. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ummm...wow...the ending...wth is all i have to say. lol. and then the whole chunk of unnecessary kamin is a 'workaholic' and mattana is not getting any action thing is a little too ridiculous for me. c'mon...we all know that therez going to be a sufficient amount of bed action if u put two hot, in love people together every night...no matter how much of a 'workaholic' one of them is...and yes i know what hez doing is more than just regular work...but still...haha...

idk, maybe itz just me, but i would be tearing the clothes off every night...lmao!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can't believe this is over! Well...sort of. Haha I'm still watching the English subs so I guess it's not really over yet.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't wait to watch episodes with sub. Then I'll have a complete objective pov on this lakorn.

samn09

sarNie Egg
I just realize something..

They live/sleep with each other before they get married? And Matanee is happy to get pregnant before wed!

I know this is not normal for Thai tradition, well in this case Raya, but same difference for viewers. But in the sense of the lakorn, wouldn't the citizens of Raya see that as against tradition and especially they are royals shouldn't they set an example of not doing that, hahhaa?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
I just realize something..

They live/sleep with each other before they get married? And Matanee is happy to get pregnant before wed!

I know this is not normal for Thai tradition, well in this case Raya, but same difference for viewers. But in the sense of the lakorn, wouldn't the citizens of Raya see that as against tradition and especially they are royals shouldn't they set an example of not doing that, hahhaa?
Yeah isn't that weird?? The second half of the finale was pretty much fan service. Haha. I didn't like the ending when I watched it RAW, so I don't even know if I'll like it any better with subs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Almost all subbed!! We should get it all by the end of this week, since that's what ninja had promised. Well, she didn't really promise, but she did say she should be done by the 25th!! Haha.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone please post a picture of weir / kamin in the scene when he was swimming in the swimming pool and was standing in the pool on the edge. OMG he was so hot I that scene!!! TIA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
2herojj said:
Can someone please post a picture of weir / kamin in the scene when he was swimming in the swimming pool and was standing in the pool on the edge. OMG he was so hot I that scene!!! TIA.
Oh my. He was super hot in that scene. I'll try to get a good pic.

samn09

sarNie Egg
Is Min Weir's invited guest to the Give Me 5 Concert? When is the concert by the way? I thought it already past but according to Instagram, it hasn't even occurred.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am finally done!! Subs and everything!! Hehe. First off, I still think this lakorn has a great story line. It's very well written and developed. Minus the unnecessary island scenes, unnecessary killings, horribly correlated action scenes, unnecessary skinship, fake footsteps, and the unnecessary looooong ending we got, I still enjoyed this lakorn. I wish this lakorn can be edited, shortened so we don't see those horrible scenes. Haha. Min and Weir were awesome. I would totally love to see them in a period lakorn...in three years. Hehe.

It's not the best lakorn this year, but it's the best I've seen.