CH7] Lep Krut (Nine Bever Films) : Cee Siwat / Yui Chiranan

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Channel 7 need some middle aged pra'eks lol. They have Note who is still lookwise capable of being pra'ek, but yet they let Kelltox continue to be pra'ek. Heck, even Arnas can probably still be pra'ek. Arnas doesn't look much older than New, but yet New is still pra'ek.
Arnus can still be pra'ek. Ch7 is just dumb. Haha. I love him!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeah, UNFORTUNATELY, I think she's here to stay. I cannot stand her! We all know she's gonna lead him into danger with her stupidity! Going to try and gets news by following him...gets caught by the bad guy then Es will have to protect her UGH

Can we say bye to her character?

I wish his other half in the drama was maybe another police officer instead. Much better than this stupid chick!
Agree, I wish she is a police officer or at least a reporter that is not annoying and cause problems. In 2 ep she cause trouble on both. When saw her follow Es.. I was “again”...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Arnus can still be pra'ek. Ch7 is just dumb. Haha. I love him!
I just don’t understand Ch 7 when they demoted Arnus! He’s is good looking and can act way better than some yet they gave him crappy role when he was still pra ek and then demoted slowly. This is why they can’t keep veteran actors long.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just don’t understand Ch 7 when they demoted Arnus! He’s is good looking and can act way better than some yet they gave him crappy role when he was still pra ek and then demoted slowly. This is why they can’t keep veteran actors long.
Yeah. I agree. Arnus is soo loyal to them, but they don't see his worth at all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The owner of ch7 is like the 4th or 5th richest man in Thailand and they said that ch7 was just a hobby :risas3:
No wonder. Pretty soon we're gonna say goodbye to Ch7. I've never seen such mass exudus from a channel. Throughout all these years the only stars to have "not renewed" their contracts all came from Ch7 .

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Lol welcome to Cee and Yui action romance. They are the leading action couple that can fight like that and has that passion lust in their eyes. Actually ch7 pranangs are pretty good with scenes like that which is why despite everything, they still lead in overall ratings lol.
Thanks, Yea there scenes are wows :).

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Agree, I wish she is a police officer or at least a reporter that is not annoying and cause problems. In 2 ep she cause trouble on both. When saw her follow Es.. I was “again”...
Yeah! Can she at least take care of herself before following Es?? Putting everyone in danger with her stupidity. She needs to rethink her career if she's going to put everyone in danger all the time!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Both Morakot and fake Cheep are smart! They will make very genius baby! Cee and Yui have good chemistry too. Hopefully I will begin to slowly like the reporter at some point or I will have to forward Es “Chris” romantic scenes

HNA0

☀️
I’m not really a fan of action, but I don’t know why I can’t get enough of Cee and Yui. They’re the best action couple who can actually fight and have chemistry. I want to see more of their scenes together. Looking forward to episode 4.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Love all scenes of Yui and Cee in ep. 4 and there were less scenes of the reporter which is good. Which of the police with Krit is working for the bad guy? I suspected the guy who always with Krit. But I also feel any of the police guys can be that guy who is working for the organization.