[Ch7] Lily See Kularb [Kantana]

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
:eyetwitch: if i saw cee siwat i don't know how i would react!! i would take him home with me and somehow get rid of amy!! hahahaha JK JK!..........not really........ hahaha. i sound like a creepy stalker now. but it's true haha. i still have hope that one day i will meet him in person and we could live happily ever after LMFAO! :coverlaf:

Facebook really plays with your mind making you think they added you! :thumbdown: haha. yes i live in San Francisco, i go to Sac sometimes for new years! it would be funny if we probably have seen each other before. LoL after all it's a small small world.
Hahah you are hilarious !! hahaha Get rid of Amy somehow..GO NANG'RAI on her ahahhahahha jkjk MUAHAHAHAHA
you know, the cup of tea w/some sleeping powder in it ! ahah and tell Cee that Amy is over there, and take him elsewhere
ahahahahah !!!

ohmyy really? that's soo cool !
we probablyyy did? its crazy just thinking about it
True that ! it is a small world ><

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah you are hilarious !! hahaha Get rid of Amy somehow..GO NANG'RAI on her ahahhahahha jkjk MUAHAHAHAHA
you know, the cup of tea w/some sleeping powder in it ! ahah and tell Cee that Amy is over there, and take him elsewhere
ahahahahah !!!

ohmyy really? that's soo cool !
we probablyyy did? its crazy just thinking about it
True that ! it is a small world ><
LMAO lets see what other nang'rai moves i could use...oh i noe the "innocent" one haha. i'll just act like amy beat me up then cee will feel sorry for me and not her LoL. wait if i'm the n'rai that mean in the end i either end up dead, alone, crazy, or in prison!! NO WAY! Hahahahaha.

it is super crazy! are you fully thai? or are you mixed?

SORRY EVERYONE FOR SPAMMING HEHE

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LMAO lets see what other nang'rai moves i could use...oh i noe the "innocent" one haha. i'll just act like amy beat me up then cee will feel sorry for me and not her LoL. wait if i'm the n'rai that mean in the end i either end up dead, alone, crazy, or in prison!! NO WAY! Hahahahaha.

it is super crazy! are you fully thai? or are you mixed?

SORRY EVERYONE FOR SPAMMING HEHE
ahahaah this is too hilarious ! The innocent type ><
or at the end, you become NICE again (=

I am not even Thai :) But I love the Thai culture and etc.

Sorry for the spamming na !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the second teaser na !!
OMGGG ! the teasers are killing me !
Air already :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
More Photos ... LOVING CEE AND JAKJAAN SOOOO CUTE!! some of the photos might be repeats of others, sorry bout that. CEE SIWAT IS SOOOO DAMN HOT!!!!

credits to : Siwat Family Facebook

I HOPE THIS LAKORN AIRS SOON I'M GOING CRAZY JUST WAITING FOR IT! :nailbiter:

By the way...is it just me or does Jakjaan kinda resemble Noon W.?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
perhaps a willing ssceneeee ++++
omgg thanks !
my heart jumped when i saw the update.
I really can't wait till this air.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
he's adorableee ! His smilee :rolleyes1:
everyone here knows you love him ja :p
HAHAHA
haha as if i don't make it sooo obvious how much i love him :heart: LoL!

i really miss seeing him onscreen with hit lakorns! i don't really like other ch.7 actors, they're all overrated nowadays...so this one should be good since both cee and jakjaan haven't starred together..and both haven't had so many lakorn airing.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
haha as if i don't make it sooo obvious how much i love him :heart: LoL!

i really miss seeing him onscreen with hit lakorns! i don't really like other ch.7 actors, they're all overrated nowadays...so this one should be good since both cee and jakjaan haven't starred together..and both haven't had so many lakorn airing.
HAHAH LOL :p

mhm very true !
It's their first time as the pra'nangs so it must be interesting;
actually it is LOL :)
not just that, they both look adorable together.
Jakajun always had looked like a little gal to me since her lakorn with Oh,
but overtime she got more mature looking
oops off topic ! And Cee never aged to me !
He looks perfectly sizzling hot still chai mai?
LOL

amythao

sarNie Adult
I wonder when they're planning on airing this lakorn it felt like forever since I have watch a Cee lakorn. Hope it come out in the next set of lakorn.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAH LOL :p

mhm very true !
It's their first time as the pra'nangs so it must be interesting;
actually it is LOL :)
not just that, they both look adorable together.
Jakajun always had looked like a little gal to me since her lakorn with Oh,
but overtime she got more mature looking
oops off topic ! And Cee never aged to me !
He looks perfectly sizzling hot still chai mai?
LOL
YES OF COURSE i agree cee never ages a bit he just got more and more handsom over the years! Jakjaan very beautiful and she looks great side by side with cee! This a very good lakorn i can already tell =)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY SUPER EXCITED THIS LAKORN WILL AIR ON MAY 20TH AFTER PLERNG PROM credits to 'Thip' @ spicyforum !! Made my night!

Here's some photos! credits to Thip @ spicyforum and to DaraDaily ...

May 20th...and i get to see p'Cee again ! :cloud9:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFGGGGGG THANKS NA (=

it airs 2 days after my birthday !
def. cool!! can't wait
This will be a great bday gift! Haha. Im so happy, cee looks so seductive and hot in tht 1st pic wit jakjaan!! Tle and that other guy looks hot too! And p'Ae is gorgeous along wit jakjaan.